Sure 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Nope 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Gold Whore 0.21052631578947 21.1% [ 4 ]
Cookies 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

|| Ʋєяσηιcα "Logan! It's about time you called, I was worried sick all night that you were dead or cheating on me! It's not fair to keep your wife waiting like that!" Veronica pouted over the phone, her little bouncing bundle of an six year-old clinging to her leg reaching up for the phone, "Not right now Alice, you can speak to daddy in a couple of minutes, alright? Look Logan, I hate it that you say I 'tricked you' it breaks my heart and really makes me feel like you don't care for us..."

She gave in at his request and handed the phone to Alice, who giggled happily, "Hi Daddy! I miss you!" after a brief moment of listening to him, her eyes lit up, "Really?! You're going to be home! I can't wait daddy! And yes his name is freckles, he's so fluffy, I asked mommy for one but she said no.... can I get one when you come home daddy? And there's this boy he says his daddy is a fan of Brun-Bur-Burning Hatred too! Isn't that so cool!" Alice looked up as her mom said to let daddy get going, and she pouted, "Alright daddy come visit soon, I love you~ Meow~!" she giggled handing the phone back to mommy and running the stairs squealing about her daddy.

Veronica heaved out a sigh, brushing a hand through her hair, "She's so precious, when she's not throwing a temper about you not being here..." she trailed off for a moment, "Alright Logan, please don't stress so much, you won't be any use to your band if you get sick, and promise me that you'll call me when you get to the hotel?" She smiled fondly at the phone, she really did love that man, "I love.....you." her smile turned into a frown as she heard the phone click mid-sentence, leaving her cell phone on the counter she made her way to get Alice ready for a nap.

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

NOTES & STUFF

WITH - Alice
                                              FEELING - Aggravated
                                              LOCATION - Home
                                              OOC - I hope I did her justice >.<

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

I used to be a good girl
                                tab I used to be a good girl
                                But I've tasted poison
                                tab tab But I've tasted poison

And now I want more.
                                tab tab tab And now I want more.

♬♬ So drain the poison from these lips At least it will tell a good story.♬♬

Tara was taken aback when Aria sat in her lap and kissed her, causing her to freeze for a second, then proceed to push her off her lap and wipe her lips frantically. "That wasn't cool Aria." she snarled than broke out into a fit of laughs, "That was cheap too, I would have ripped off your head for calling me that word." shaking her head and standing up, stepping over the singer, she turned to Bailey, "Good morning lil Robin~ Don't worry we're not fighting" Her eyes caught a glimpse of Burning Hatred's singer as he walked off the bus and rolled her eyes, after patting the keyboardist on the shoulder she followed suit.

"I'm going to retrieve Jo, you know she won't show up to our little team meeting unless I drag her along, so I'll be back in a few minutes." she simmered slightly, as she stepped off she saw one of the fans holding a stack on PB&J sandwiches and smiled, "Olga, right? Mind if I take one or two?" she asked lightly looking around for either Logan or Jo while swipping a sandwich from her tray and taking a bite from it. "Thank you doll~" she winked bouncing off to find her target.

After spotting Jo and Logan, she decided to leave the latter be for now, and made a beeline for her sister. "José..." she started with a growl, "I need mouth wash, Siren kissed me, and also you better not be ignoring the group message, I told her to send it. We have s**t to discuss." She ruffled her stark white hair with frustration, "I know you don't really like her, but come on and deal with it Jo, I promise when we get to New York we'll cruise around on the bike, you and Z make me wish I brought mine with us too." She grabbed Jo's arm, pulling her towards the bus and smacking her a** to make her move. Glancing back to Logan she unwillingly let out a sigh before getting back on the bus herself, but not before grabbing another sandwich from the fit woman, "Thanks again Muscles~"

♬♬ But there won't be a tale to tell For you're already a deadman walking♬♬

||Company:Aria,Jo, Olga, Zero, Bailey, whoever else is around || Location: At a rest-stop in east ******** || Wearing: Typical || Thinking: ....You don't want to know ||

Sullen ForeverAngel

Shado_nightwins

Rumiana

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

User Image

You know I like it loud, can’t hear a ******** sound
My ears are ringing now
Cause that’s how we get down
Down, down, down
Now move your body so the rhythm can set you free
Another round and we can drown out our hearts beating
Just like a drug I let the music set me free
I like it loud, I like it loud

Jo let out a sigh when her phone went off and checked the message. Nope, she didn't care. She couldn't stand that brat. Unless Tara came for her she was just going to smoke her cigarette and ignore it. She ran a hand through her blonde hair. Tch, she was annoyed by Zero. He was annoying and brought up the one thing she hated. Marriage. Sure she knew it was a joke but it struck a nerve with her. She had been engaged to marry before. But when her fiance became super clingy she broke it off and took off with Tara. She leans her head against the wall, there had to be something wrong with her. A defect. She wasn't nice to anyone and yet they flocked to her. She had even turn her last boyfriend into a clingy masochist. No there was defiantly something wrong with her.

She was dragged from that no too pleasant part of her brain when she heard Tara's voice. She growled at her words, honestly she wanted to punch that girl for doing that to Tara. “She's lucky I wasn't there for that. But yeah mouthwash and kissing a straight man might help with that. I'll come but I don't like her.” she says after putting out her cigarette. “b***h needs her face punched. You better keep that promise. If we're lucky no one tries to kill each other.” She mutters. She laughs when Tara slaps her a** so she grabs her a** in retaliation. “Are you ever going to say something to him, or do I have to deal with the sighing until we're old and grey?” Jo says, running a hand through her blonde hair. Jo had no hope for herself. She was too messed up for relationships as far as she was concerned.

She nodded to the woman Tara took a sandwich from before they got back on the bus. She went to sit down, folding her legs and put her arms behind her head. This told exactly how she felt about having to come back here already. She didn't give a s**t. She had made it clear on day one that she didn't like Aria. She didn't do pretend niceness. Actually she was rarely nice to anyone who acted like they were better then everyone else. And that's how she felt Aria acted. So she only joined the band for Tara. For some reason she was well loved by fans for being such a b***h to them. She didn't get it but she thought they were probably masochists. Why did she always attract these types?

I like it loud

Company: Aria,Tara, Olga, Zero, Bailey, whoever else is around|| Location: Bands Bus|| Outfit: X ||

Sullen ForeverAngel

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

MirandaKos

Quote:

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User ImageUser Image

SETTLE DOWN WITH ME
                                                  xxxx xxxxx xxxxcover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up cover me up
                                                  xxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxcuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in cuddle me in

tab tab tab tab ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                  L I E tab D O W N tab W I T H tab M E tab tab
                                                  and « hold me:* In Your Arms ! Now..
                                                  xxxx xxxxx xxxx
                                                  xxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxYOUR HEART'S AGAINST MY CHEST, LIPS PRESSED TO MY NECK
                                                  tab tab ░░░ tab ˟I've fallen for your eyes, `
                                                  xxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxBUT THEY DON'T KNOW ME YET
                                                  xxxx xxxxx xxxx.» *Zero, Kyra tab tab .» *Bus
                                                  xxxx xxxxx xxxxx.» *Calm tab tab .» *Lily

tab tab .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ....
                                                  tab tab tab ║│││║│║║│││║

✥✥ Lιℓу listened to him speak and she shook her head"Stop getting so nervous every time I speak to you!"she told him. Noticing his rubbing head gesture and she smiled to the super model"Nice to meet you"she told the woman. Lily sighed"The fact that you don't remember if it was a fan makes it tough but let me see what I can do"she told him. She pulled out her phone and walked away calling the bar he was at that night and told convinced them to email her the footage on the security tapes. She then walked back and sat on the couch next to him and opened her laptop and went to her email and then watched the footage. It was a just of him with a black haired woman she was dressed rather suggestively but only because they were tight clothes. She then pulled up the article and saw that the photo was only from behind. It was too late to try to find out who that girl really was but she can easily clear this up by saying it was someone here. Oh and look at that this sweet supermodel fit the description.

"Zero! I figured out the way to get this rumor off your back, miss Kyra is it? You are very beautiful my dear do you mind helping out Zero with this little rumor he has going on...see he was with some woman after he left the bar and the press called her a prostitute but only got a shot from the back up and her description is very similar to yours so if I can get you two an interview with the press you two will be a big image instead of that rumor and surely they will question if you two date but you can easily tell the truth about that, no you aren't just a big fan is all which I see helping his fan base as well as yours Ms. Kyra all I need is for you to tell the press that you were the one he was with and that will get some of those rumor starters fired for mistaking such a well known model for a prostitute"she explained to them. As long as she was willing to go along with it everything should be good from here on with that rumor gone.

JudgeWalters
                                                        Sullen ForeverAngel

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User Image

☆ ⓒompany: Alone, Aria and Tara│☆ ⓛocation: Tour Bus│ ☆ ⓞoc: Sorry it's kind of bad. I wanted to get it out as fast as I could!

Text "Talk" 'Thought'

User Image

❝feel it, breathe it, believe it...❞
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Time: 2:00 p.m.
                                Bailey looked at Zero as he made a comment after her and she cringed at the sight of him. 'Why on earth is he saying anything he would probably fantisize them doing other things pervert...eck!' she shivered and stopped looking at him. She turned her attention back to the girls as they seemed to settle down from all the craziness and violence. This made her feel good, Tara told her not to worry and that they won't be fighting. Then she went to get Jo, she still couldn't believe she actually thought Jo was a guy but it was certainly the first guy she would have been attracted to. Maybe maybe she was completely lesbian? No no no! She liked guys......right? EH! Who knows!? She then sat down in a chair and listened to Aria as she asked about what rumors surrounded the band, oh yeah! She flailed her scarf at Aria"You think your's is crazy they say that I am a flirtatious tease! How on earth would anyone ever thing something of the sort I can't even talk to people without wanting to hide behind my scarf!"she said as she hid her flushed face slightly behind her scarf. She would never become the one thing she hates!

Sullen ForeverAngel
                                MiradaKos

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                ❝and you'll be walking on air.❞
                                User Image

Divine Spirit

22,515 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Olga Toutain

Nightmare's fan
With: no one
Mood: sad, tears
OOC:

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+==+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Olga had been waiting outside the bus for what seemed a while now.
She had tried to talk to Logan when he left, but the guy had just walked right past her like she wasn't there. Perhaps he was distracted again. After another minute, Tara had come out in something of a huff. She asked about taking a sandwich.
"Well, umm... I guess... I probably made too many again anyway..."
She said in her meek voice, even as Tara was taking one anyway. She tried to peek into the bus, but to no avail, she didn't see Vance at the front... she really couldn't see anyone from here actually, but she had not been invited in this morning, so she wouldn't enter. She was polite that way. It wasn't long before Tara came back with Jo... and snatched another sandwich, this made her pout a bit, if they kept getting grabbed, there wouldn't be any for Vance... but then she was called muscles.. it was the one name she hated more then anything. It made her furious, and was one of the few things that did make her angry this easily. She huffed just dropped the plate and stomped her foot... she wanted to cry, but she wouldn't do that in front of their bus. She stormed off from the bus, leaving the discarded plate of sandwiches where they fell. She walked back to the fan bus and went to her bed, hugging her pillow as she hid herself away.

Divine Spirit

22,515 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Geneva Frankly

Fan of Hayden

With:
Where:

<+=Her mood
<+=Her thoughts

((Sorry its so short, figuring things out still, but wanted her at least to be 'there'))

{<<<<<<<O>>>>>>>}

Gen finished reading the book and tossed it onto someone else's bed at random on her way off the bus. She was intent on finding her idol now and at least wanted to see her today.
Looking around, she saw a store that would obviously be a place to get some candy, and knowing her idol, that would be the first place she looked for the sexiest base player that has ever lived.
Heading into the store, she sees Hayden fall over and rushes to her side with a sharp gasp of worry for her beloved idol. Kneeling next to her she looks Hayden over quickly, wondering what to do first.
"Are you ok? would you like a hand up?"
She asked in her sweetest Lolita voice she could muster, her hands raised to offer help, but stopping shy of touching the other girl, out of respect for her personal space.

SirLeDouche's Senpai

Feisty Neko

16,525 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

User Image
Jessica was so excited that Jacob had invited them onto the tour bus. She couldn't followed him all excited that she got a signed copy of his cd and he was giving her a spare pair of his goggles too. She was skipping and bouncing around excitedly at this point feeling like a little school girl. She couldn't believe it. She was so excited.

When another girl named Kat jumped on his back she looked at her strangely. But the three bands on one bus makes sense they would be close. But that didn't make her any less jealous. She smiled at her and played it of as if it was nothing. She couldn't make herself look like a stalker already. But Nightingale was so hot. She wanted him so bad. She would have him eventually.

He leads the girls back to his room and all she could do is imagine was pushing him on the bed and getting on top of him. She bit her lip and blushed as the thoughts filled her head. He handed her a pair of goggles and she smiled sweetly at him.

When he asked him if she would sign a poster of her she blushed really hard. "You have a poster of me???" She said completely surprised. "I would love to sign it for you." She said smiling and blushing even more. "I do have to say though I'm so excited to know that I have a fan like you. You have no idea how big of a fan I am of you." She said sweetly gazing into his eyes and batting her eyes softly.

Foxy_the_lovable_smidget

kazurosa11

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas