Welcome to Gaia! ::

Peculiar Perfectionist

22,250 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Member 100
Lessera
Kathryn Anon
While I can't not like free art, I can offer a critique if you're just looking for ways to improve? In the future, I'd try playing a little more with blending! I don't know what program you use, but blending can be really great for achieving highlights, lowlights, depth, and a plethora of other things!

Thank you so much for the critique! I really appreciate it.
I know how important blending is (I do it for all of my traditional art), but I just don't know how to with Photoshop (the program I'm using). I really did try looking it up, but I got confused, and thought I'll just play around with some tools.
I'm pretty new to photoshop, and kinda taught myself with a basic knowledge of Illustrator, so I assumed they'd be relatively similar. However, I still can't figure out how to blend, which saddens me, but I get around it by either stylizing my art, or attempting to blend manually, which is tough.

I'll keep your advise in mind for the future, thank you again! I'm really glad you like it.

I use SAI so I can't help you there @_@ I wish you luck, though! Happy drawing <3

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
HelloBassy

User Image

I'm finished!

User Image

I hope you like it! Sorry, but I'm getting kinda exhausted. I think I need to take tomorrow off from these drawings so I can rest up my hands, and things.

Dapper Noob

Lessera
HelloBassy

User Image

I'm finished!

User Image

I hope you like it! Sorry, but I'm getting kinda exhausted. I think I need to take tomorrow off from these drawings so I can rest up my hands, and things.

omg i love it!!!!!!

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
apriltheangel13

I'm about to get started on your request (I took yesterday off), so I was wondering if you wanted a couple drawing, or if you're ok with either one of them?

Shy Giver

Lessera
apriltheangel13

I'm about to get started on your request (I took yesterday off), so I was wondering if you wanted a couple drawing, or if you're ok with either one of them?

I've currently been seeking to have them drawn together but if you only draw one that's okay smile

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
apriltheangel13
Lessera
apriltheangel13

I've currently been seeking to have them drawn together but if you only draw one that's okay smile

Man, sorry it's taking so long. I'm really feeling stumped. Every attempt I've made so far has ended in less that desirable drawings. :/
Just letting you know I haven't forgotten about you, it's just a bit challenging right now.

Shy Giver

Lessera
apriltheangel13
Lessera
apriltheangel13

Man, sorry it's taking so long. I'm really feeling stumped. Every attempt I've made so far has ended in less that desirable drawings. :/
Just letting you know I haven't forgotten about you, it's just a bit challenging right now.
Oh no! So sorry they've been so difficult sweatdrop

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
apriltheangel13

I'm finished!

User Image

I hope you don't mind that I did it in ink, and didn't color it. I'm feeling pretty uninspired right now I guess.
Remember to tell me what you think, and that you don't have to like it just because it's free.

Shy Giver

Lessera
apriltheangel13

I'm finished!

User Image

I hope you don't mind that I did it in ink, and didn't color it. I'm feeling pretty uninspired right now I guess.
Remember to tell me what you think, and that you don't have to like it just because it's free.

Hmm... here is my critique: hopefully this helps! smile
I feel the hand does a good job at creating depth, good job!
I also feel that the cross-hatching makes the piece look a little too messy, especially since they are everywhere.. I'm also not sure about his other eye xD Other than that, great job! (I really like the hand, I was terrible at them xD)

Thank you so much! emotion_hug

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
apriltheangel13

I appreciate your compliments, and I'll keep your critique in mind in the future. Thank you so much for letting me know what you think instead of just saying it's all awesome.

You're welcome! biggrin

Shy Giver

Lessera
apriltheangel13

I appreciate your compliments, and I'll keep your critique in mind in the future. Thank you so much for letting me know what you think instead of just saying it's all awesome.

You're welcome! biggrin

Anytime! I don't usually critique unless asked, but since asked I thought I would tell you that smile

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Silver Yakuza

User Image

It's finished!

User Image

I hope I made what you want.
I didn't really know what part was robot/suit/cybernetic and which part was anthro rabbit, or even if there was any organic surfaces, so I drew a whole suit on her. I hope that's ok, and I really hope you like it. I've never done machines before, but I kinda know what the panels are, so I attempted to make it right.
Don't forget to tell me what you think, and that you don't have to like it just because it's free! Please give me a critique, hurt my feelings if you have to, I just want to get better and I can't do that without some truth.
Sorry it took so long!

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
xUltimate-Otakux
Lessera

I'd love it if you did some digital anime-style fanart for me ouo
See, I have this Bleach OC who, in my plots/stories that I've written/roleplayed, is mated to Grimmjow Jaggerjack and they have a son (Colmillo "Ruy" Jaggerjack).
I'm looking for couple fanart of Grimmjow and my OC (her name is Remilia Sinnett), as I don't have much of her and her mate.
Here's a reference to her character page, all her info and images are there. If you care to take a look.
[Rem]

Hey, just letting you know I haven't forgotten about you. I've attempted to draw your character with Grimjow like 3 or 4 times now, but I'm gonna be honest, I'm not feeling a lot of passion for Bleach fanart. Not trying to say it's stupid, or anything, just I'm not into it.
I'm sure you know (and if you don't, then let me tell you) it's really hard to do art of something you're not really into.

I might still attempt it (no promises, I really don't wanna try and have it end up looking bad), but it might take a little bit, and I'll let you know if I decide not to do it. I won't just leave you hanging.

Friendly Lunatic

Lessera
xUltimate-Otakux
Lessera

I'd love it if you did some digital anime-style fanart for me ouo
See, I have this Bleach OC who, in my plots/stories that I've written/roleplayed, is mated to Grimmjow Jaggerjack and they have a son (Colmillo "Ruy" Jaggerjack).
I'm looking for couple fanart of Grimmjow and my OC (her name is Remilia Sinnett), as I don't have much of her and her mate.
Here's a reference to her character page, all her info and images are there. If you care to take a look.
[Rem]

Hey, just letting you know I haven't forgotten about you. I've attempted to draw your character with Grimjow like 3 or 4 times now, but I'm gonna be honest, I'm not feeling a lot of passion for Bleach fanart. Not trying to say it's stupid, or anything, just I'm not into it.
I'm sure you know (and if you don't, then let me tell you) it's really hard to do art of something you're not really into.

I might still attempt it (no promises, I really don't wanna try and have it end up looking bad), but it might take a little bit, and I'll let you know if I decide not to do it. I won't just leave you hanging.

Ohh, okay. That's understandable X3 there's no rush at all.
Take your time and thank you for letting me know. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces