Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Goat

• Hello everyone! I just had a few questions about the game. Since I am beginning it in hopes of making some extra gold, I was wondering.. Should I buckle down and buy pets from the cash shop? Or will I be able to get useful pet drops throughout the game? Also should I level all my pets at the same time, or find one and stick with it?

• • •
                                            Dear Anon,
                                            Thank you for the Furious Aerling. ; ^ ;
                                            Dear miss norma jean,
                                            Thank you for the Brilliant Tanuki. ; ;

IdkSagie's Husband

Advanced Kin

12,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Popular Thread 100
Miyoko Hayashi
                                          • Hello everyone! I just had a few questions about the game. Since I am beginning it in hopes of making some extra gold, I was wondering.. Should I buckle down and buy pets from the cash shop? Or will I be able to get useful pet drops throughout the game? Also should I level all my pets at the same time, or find one and stick with it?

To be honest, the best kin around right now is the Sakura Pegacorn Fluff which you can BOTH obtain from the Cash Shop for 1499GC, alternatively you can get it as a rare drop from Zen Gardens.

HOWEVER, you need about 9 Singe potions in order to be able to level your Sakura Pegacorn Fluff to level 2, in order to be able to level it normally that is.

Romantic Gearhead

12,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Hello! *waves* Welcome to the game! mrgreen Occasionally when you beat a kin, you'll get an egg drop, which when you refresh will show up with your other kin. Some people have really good luck and get quite a few egg drops right away, while others not so much. If you have the cash to do so, I say go for it- though I can't vouch for which are better than others, as all of mine have been egg drops or gifted. As for leveling the kin, for me, it depends on my mood. Sometimes I just want to get a particular kin to a certain level due to the reward or just so it'll be stronger. Other times I'll just pick a stage that has several different levels that will work with the five kin I have in the battle, and just pick whichever one would be best with whichever level of kin that comes up. Granted, if you have a kin that is known as a powerhouse, definitely focus on that one as much as possible. 3nodding Good luck with the game! emotion_yatta

IdkSagie's Husband

Advanced Kin

12,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Popular Thread 100
Miyoko Hayashi

Also! If you do get the Sakura Pegacorn Fluff, I'll happily write you a guide on how to level it as swiftly as possible, I would also say that you should stick to one kin, if your main intention is to make gold from it, however, you could get more kins for the fun of it!

Sexy Goat

• Thanks so much for the advice! I'll see if I can get one to drop and save some money. :> Also, the random item drops like the Emerald Seeds... Should I sell them or open them? I like getting new items but I see some of them can be worth a nice little penny haha.

Sexy Goat

• U`waah~! ; A ;
                                            Anon, thank you for the Furious Aerling!! I really appreciate it! emotion_bigheart

Sexy Goat

• Thank you as well, Miss Norma! emotion_bigheart

IdkSagie's Husband

Advanced Kin

12,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Popular Thread 100
Miyoko Hayashi
                                          • Thanks so much for the advice! I'll see if I can get one to drop and save some money. :> Also, the random item drops like the Emerald Seeds... Should I sell them or open them? I like getting new items but I see some of them can be worth a nice little penny haha.

Well, they don't precisely give you nice things, if I'm to be honest with you, if the penny matters, I say sell them!

Supportive Mystic

21,175 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
I sent you a trade with eggs that I had extra of~

Sexy Goat

• Thank you so much!

Prisym
                                            I sent you a trade with eggs that I had extra of~
Welcome to LK! I hope you have fun playing. 4laugh

My personal advice is to just farm with one kin until you have enough gold
to buy the stronger ones if you don't want to spend cash to buy stuff.
Although this way it takes longer. xD

Sexy Goat

• Do you think it's better to try to farm the Sakura Fluff or just buy it? I'm torn haha. I hear the fluff is really good for making gold.

Piggyback-Chan
                                            Welcome to LK! I hope you have fun playing. 4laugh

My personal advice is to just farm with one kin until you have enough gold
                                            to buy the stronger ones if you don't want to spend cash to buy stuff.
                                            Although this way it takes longer. xD
Miyoko Hayashi
                                          • Do you think it's better to try to farm the Sakura Fluff or just buy it? I'm torn haha. I hear the fluff is really good for making gold.

Well I bought mine with gold from the mp. xD

But you can try to farm to get the egg drop since its still available. 3nodding

Fashionable Friend

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Doggone It! 100
If I were you I would not get one from the CS and either buy it off of the MP or get it as an egg drop or trade. Its nice that you decided to join the game, its fun and a great way to get billions of gold!

Just start grinding until the cows come home! xd

Sexy Goat

• Hnng, thank you for the starter pack, Piggyback-chan!

Piggyback-Chan
                                            Miyoko Hayashi

Well I bought mine with gold from the mp. xD

But you can try to farm to get the egg drop since its still available. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff