Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are your thoughts on the new Kampos of the Deep Kin?

So...much...want! *grabby hands* 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 11 ]
I was kind of hoping for a different recolor to happen...>.> 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
It's okay, but I've got my eyes on a potential recolor of one of the recently released kin. :3 0.1 10.0% [ 3 ]
Don't look at me, I'm completely Neutral on this... 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 10 ]
I just came to check out updates on the thread. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other (Here to chat, offer suggestions, etc.) 0.2 20.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 240 241 242 > >> >>> »|

Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
DemonAngel_Maeyin
Ryuu-no-Taisho

Coming right up. :3

Omg thank you!

You're welcome. cool

Vampiric Strawberry

Ryuu-no-Taisho

You're welcome. cool

Sent an extra kitsune i had for donation to someone
who is questing one >3<

Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
DemonAngel_Maeyin
Ryuu-no-Taisho

You're welcome. cool

Sent an extra kitsune i had for donation to someone
who is questing one >3<

Thank you very much! emotion_hug
I'll get this one added to the list right away.

Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Book Keepers
Hello.

Hello!
Sorry, I didn't reply to your post sooner, but I didn't see it until now because of all the spammers.
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Book Keepers
Hello.

Hello!
Sorry, I didn't reply to your post sooner, but I didn't see it until now because of all the spammers.

It's alright.
There are so many it is insane it took me a while to find as well, so no worry's.

Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Book Keepers
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Book Keepers
Hello.

Hello!

It's alright.
There are so many it is insane it took me a while to find as well, so no worry's.

Ah, good.
I've been tinkering with the first post off and on, aside from adding in new eggs I'd stumble across and making arrangements to the order.
After all, I found a new bunny kin I didn't have listed because I just found out about it.
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Book Keepers
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Book Keepers
Hello.

Hello!

It's alright.

Ah, good.
I've been tinkering with the first post off and on, aside from adding in new eggs I'd stumble across and making arrangements to the order.
After all, I found a new bunny kin I didn't have listed because I just found out about it.

I see.
Yeah I just added a new one to mine as well for the one I am looking for that I need.

Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Book Keepers
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Book Keepers
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Book Keepers
Hello.

Hello!

It's alright.

Ah, good.

I see.
Yeah I just added a new one to mine as well for the one I am looking for that I need.

Which one did you add?
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Book Keepers
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Book Keepers
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Book Keepers
Hello.

Hello!

It's alright.

Ah, good.

I see.

Which one did you add?

Woolord

Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Book Keepers
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Book Keepers
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Book Keepers

It's alright.

Ah, good.

I see.

Which one did you add?

Woolord

It took me a while to figure out how to add that one to my own list, but I managed.
What do you think of that new kin?
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Book Keepers
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Book Keepers
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Book Keepers

It's alright.

Ah, good.

I see.

Which one did you add?

Woolord

It took me a while to figure out how to add that one to my own list, but I managed.

It's ok I like all new really.

Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Book Keepers
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Book Keepers
Ryuu-no-Taisho
The Book Keepers

I see.

Which one did you add?

Woolord

It's ok I like all new really.

I'm the same way.
I still can't decide if I want to consider it a potential Christmas kin or not.
It may not be festive looking, but I was thinking along the lines of counting sheep to fall asleep, before Santa arrives. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff