Horde 0.6 60.0% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
1 2 >

Hurry up and Update WoW o.O
I don't play WoW...
clair
I don't play WoW...

Oh.. *looks all sad like.. then dances around cuz theres nothing better to do*
Oh wow I just relized that my avie has the same hair as my Warrior o.O You know Im talking to myself again. Oh well.. *countines to groove to the non existing music.*
WoW exclaim
*waves at the other person in the thread* I am no longer lonely! *prances about*
My boyfriend plays it. I don't. But because of his insane addiction I drew a Night Elf... Crazy me. I love Night Elves... but I dont have the money and time to play Wow

O.G. Lunatic

I have leeroy in my profile ^^ What server is everyone on? I;m a 60 Paladin on Warsong.
My boyfriend is the one who got me addicted to it x.x
Like WoW! XD
ZDamned
I have leeroy in my profile ^^ What server is everyone on? I;m a 60 Paladin on Warsong.

CC here ^.^ Im still fairly new to the game with my 36 human warrior. Im going to start a preist some time soon. ^.^

O.G. Lunatic

Zerona
ZDamned

CC here ^.^ Im still fairly new to the game with my 36 human warrior. Im going to start a preist some time soon. ^.^

Priest is tough in the first 10 levels.... And I personally dislike playing one, you might want to try druid, they are more fun to play, and they can heal very well too. What is CC? Your server?
I want to play it, but I am poor... sad
ZDamned

Priest is tough in the first 10 levels.... And I personally dislike playing one, you might want to try druid, they are more fun to play, and they can heal very well too. What is CC? Your server?

Yes it is my server, Cenarion Circle. Well, Sooner or later I plan on having a character for each class to see which one I like the most. ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff