32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

“Well do you want to see if we can stop by somewhere and see if they can make us the appropriate clothes we’ll need for the North Pole?” Miku asked now resting her arms on top of Ishi’s head. “I highly doubt any places in the Earth Kingdom sells those kinds of clothing. Hell its considered a miracle to find any places that actually accept any currency from the Water Tribes.”
“Sorry Ishi but I think we’re going to have to wait until we get to the North Pole before getting the kind of clothing we’ll need.” Kimura said.
“Honestly I’m more worried about Kimura being cold than you. You have more clothing on than her.” Miku told Ishi causing Kimura to blush furiously.
“What’s wrong with my clothes? Besides not all my clothing is revealing!” she said sounding flustered.
“Suuuure you do. I’m sure Ishi here likes it though.” Miku teased.

(OOC: ...)

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi listened as they explained the clothing situation. Miku suspected that he like Kimura's midriff showing clothing. It didn't matter if he liked it or not. It was best to dress for the weather. She the rested her arms on his head. At first he didn't mind until he noticed something soft on the back of his head as well. Dammit could this girl be anymore oblivious or was she trying to tempt him? Um Miku could you not do that? They're touching me. he told her only loud enough for her to hear so she would embarrass her in front of Kimura. He blushed slightly as he thought about the source of this feeling.

Mood: flustered
With: Kimura and Miku
ooc: ...

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

“What’s touching you?” Miku asked leaning more towards him causing her chest to press against the back of his head even more.
“Um Miku maybe we shouldn’t distract Ishi while he’s flying.” Kimura suggested.
“Oh don’t worry he doesn’t mind.” Miku told her with a slight grin. Kimura just sighed before going to Ishi’s left and watched him fly.
“Does this thing have some kind autopilot or something or are we going to land somewhere when night comes so you can get some rest as well?” she asked curiously.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi contined to blush as Miku asked him what was touching him. She should know damn well what was. Kimura told her it was best not to distract him, but she countered with saying he didn't mind. If he tried to go against that she would only have more fuel to question his sexuality which wasn't exactly something he needed to hand her on a silver platter. Kimura seemed to give up for now and asked him about the auto pilot. The autopilot only flies straight at the same altitude. If we were heading anywhere with rather calm climate we could leave it on and see if we're there yet. However since we're heading north or south drastically it's best we land in case we run into a major weather change while we sleep. he explained as he tried to shake Miku off his head as subtle as possible.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

“Well I’m just asking cus it looks like the sun’s setting now and I think I see a good spot to land just ahead.” Kimura told Ishi while pointing the location out.
“Lemme see. Lemme see.” Miku said leaning even more further.
“Miku if you move up anymore, you’re going to fall into his lap.” Kimura sighed. Miku grinned at her.
“No I won’t.” she said.
“Well I don’t think Ishi’s very comfortable.” Kimura said staring at him closely.
“He’s fiiiine.” Miku said still grinning which caused Kimura to sigh loudly.
“I’m sorry.” she told him. She didn’t bother lowering her voice, it was obvious Miku stopped listening to them.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi struggled to stay focused as Miku pressed up against him more. Kimura pointed out a good location for them to land. He brought the airship to that spot and landed smoothly. Alright now you have to get off because I'm moving. said as he stood up. They could sleep comftably on the ship if they wanted or sleep outside. So do you guys wanna use the beds in here or camp outside? he asked them. We're still in warm enough climate so either one you want.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

Miku slid away from Ishi witha disappointed sigh when he got up and out of his seat.
“I think I’ll sleep inside. I kinda want to try out the beds here.” Kimura said feeling a little guilty. This trip was originally meant she would be sleeping outside but here she was trying to sleep inside whenever she got the chance.
“Well I call outside! This is gonna be my last chance to fall asleep looking at the stars without any fear of freezing my butt off! I am not passing this up! I might even see a shooting star!” Miku cheered running outside before either of them could stop her.
“Well she is definitely energetic.” Kimura said with a slight smile. “If you want I can cook us something to eat. Is there anything you want to have?”
“Anything sweet!” they heard Miku shout from outside the airship.
“How about you Ishi?” Kimura asked smiling a little more at him.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi thought about it for a moment. I'll sleep outside tonight. Might as well enjoy it while I can. he said. Kimura then asked what he wanted to eat. She could cook? That seemed like a skill he wish he had known before. Regardless he wasn't a picky eater. There were things he didn't like, but not many. I'm fine with anything really. Ishi told her as he grabbed a bed roll. I'm gonna set up a little area for myself and Miku so were not slleping with rocks in our backs. he said exiting the ship. Once outside he used his earth bending to flatten the area they were in a bit so it was comfortable. He laid down his bed roll near enough to the ship he could board in case something happened. When he finished his work he went back inside the ship to see if anything else needed to be done.

Mood: calm.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

Kimura nodded with a slight smile. In all honesty...she’s only ever cooked once or twice in her entire life and her mother always insisted on helping her but she’s always wanted to be able to cook a meal by herself. Honestly how hard could it be? That was the thought in her head as she gathered the food they had so far. Meanwhile outside, Miku had her bedroll out and had rolled around in it to the point she appeared to be a large roll of fabric that was squirming and laughing.
“So you’re joining the party outside? Great!” she said excitedly. “Hey we should pull a prank on Kii-chan!” she said excitedly. “I wanna see what happens when she gets scared! Come on it’ll be fun!”

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi stopped before entering the airship when Miku called out to him. He went up to her as she popped her head out of her bed roll. She suggested pulling a prank on Kimura. That depends on what you have in mind. If I don't like it you're on your own and I'll pretend to of never heard anything. If I do I'll join in. he told her.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

“Well this is what I tried back at the temple.” Miku said excitedly. “I can create a thin layer of air using my bending or you use your sand...actually I think your sand works better since I’m not familiar with that form of bending and you don’t actually need to use your arms to move it.” she explained now trying to free one arm while staying rolled up. “We drag Kimura while she’s asleep onto your sand. I think there’s a small lake nearby, I thought I saw one from the air. We set her in the middle of it. Its gonna be hilarious when she wakes up!” she finished now laughing. “What do you think? Well even if you don’t like it I’m still gonna do it. Probably gonna scare her awake. it’ll make her reaction even funnier.”

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi listened as Miku explained her prank. He felt on the fence about it. He need a bit more to convince him. What's in it for me if I help out? I having trouble deciding if I should assist or not. he told her as he crouched down in front of her. True it might be fun and seeing Kimura freak out a bit might be fun, but he just wasn't sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out