Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

★★★

1 100.0% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 89 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 108 109 110 > >> >>> »|

Adorable Kitty

User ImageUser Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                                    xxxx ` JUST A LITTLE MAGIC GOES A long way!

☆═━┈ WELCOME
                                                                    :: this is my little graphics shop. this is actually my second. the first is very old and i haven't used it in ages. so its time to wipe the slate clean and start with a new one! i have been on gaia since 2005 but not active until 2007 and only mostly in role-playing forums. i took a break for a while and now i'm back again. there's a lot of new stuff and i have no idea what the hell is going on but hey. let's give it a go.
                                                                    ☆═━┈ OWNER:: tab tab tab xx - - - k i r a hoshi
                                                                    ☆═━┈ GFX; CODING::xx tab xx - - - k i r a hoshi
                                                                    ☆═━┈ ACCEPTING::xxxx tab full sans big bribes

Adorable Kitty

User ImageUser Image

xxxx xxxx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

o1.Follow ToS: As everyone knows already, follow Gaia Online Terms of Service. It's a given to do so since not could get you or anyone banned. We're all here to just have a good time. Let's keep it that way.

o2.Spamming: the only "spamming" i allow in my thread is from myself, friends, or any bumpers i may hire. we'll see. if you're trying to get my attention, quote me and wait. i am a busy woman. i play games, and watch tv, and do other commissions. so if you want my attention please wait for me to get to you after you quote me. and please don't PM me.

o3.Trolling: don't do it. i'm not making you a graphic that's clearly a bad idea or a stupid one. just take that s**t and go find someone else to annoy with it. k thx.

o4.Image Guidelines: please, please, please, submit images around 500px for single image graphics. If more than one image make sure they're over 250px. Smaller images are harder to work with. If you really can't find anything better of that image you can give it to me but i cannot 100% promise it'll be my best work. Just be ready for that. I will also not hunt for images for you. Bring your own and pick what you want me to use. I can do gif included into images but that requires a bigger bribe. Please make sure you have the right images before you submit. You can also add possible uses after i accept your request. when I finish I'll quote you with an in-prog.

o5.Request Types: I will do a few kinds of requests. Top or side banners single banner. These can be very simple or more interesting depending on what you're asking for. Keep in mind that gif inclusion will be a bit more costly. I also offer L-shape posts. With these I'll also include posts that have a top banner and a post box. There will be a sample of what I mean in my sample thread. On top of that I offer thread packs. I have a few of these I offer, I can do top/side banner and l-shape with or without words included on the image. Words on the image will cost more since I have to take the time to make each image as I go. Oh I also do buttons.

o6.Pay me!: Payment will come after you confirm that you like what i've done and are ready to pay for it. You'll initiate the payment via trade and I'll confirm it. Once I have my pay I'll give you an unmarked image.

o7.Time: Please be willing to give me up to three days to finish your commission, up to five days for thread packs. These things take time and I do have other things I do because life is a thing. Thank you.

o8.Husband: Please don't mind my husband. He likes to lurk and be friendly. He's harmless really. If he says hi just nod your head and smile. :3 Thank you.

o9.Rights: I reserve the right to add more rules if I so see fit. I might. I could be too lazy. We'll see.

Adorable Kitty

User ImageUser Image

01.10.16 changes: i bought a new computer screen after the holidays and now work with a 1900x1080 resolution so some of my graphics may come out large. keep this in mind while ordering. x.x

old news!
                                                        9.8.15open: i have opened my little shop today. i'll take on orders when i can for the
                                                        tab tab tab tab tab time being please look around and see if there
                                                        tab tab tab tab tab is anything you like that I can do! :3c

10.10.15 revamp: decided to revamp the shop and give it a new name. rip shining stars and welcome witch's hat! o/ updated the look, added in actual prices and will eventually role out a customer rewards program since some people that i get like to come back. ty much!

11.11.15 open: opened again after a short close for final fantasy xiv patch crap. sorry for the temp close. this'll happen every patch or so tho since I'm a huge nerd. ;D

Adorable Kitty

User ImageUser Image

User Image tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image
                                                          tab tab tab WilfullAbyss; pg.105 tab tab tab MaidenOfLight12; pg.105

User Image
                                                          tab tab tab tab username; pg.#

User Image
                                                          tab tab tab username; pg.#

Adorable Kitty

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                        banners - 1b w/o coding ☆═━┈━═☆ 3b w/ coding ☆═━┈━═☆ 4b w/ gif *
                                                        l-shape - 2b w/o coding ☆═━┈━═☆ 3b w/ coding ☆═━┈━═☆ 5b w/ gif *
                                                        threads - 7b w/o coding ☆═━┈━═☆ 15b w/ coding ☆═━┈━═☆ 30b w/ gif *
                                                        buttons - 750m xxxxxxxx☆═━┈━═☆ bumps - 700m ☆═━┈━═☆ add 300m for gif*

*(depends on number of unique gifs used in images.)

you can add on more as a tip or incentive.

User Image
                                                        User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                        i will be your gfx slave for these, preferably level 1.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Adorable Kitty

User ImageUser Image
                                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  [list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i.imgur.com/lqmH2bM.jpg[/img]
                                                  [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/jj176vG.jpg[/imgleft][imgright]http://i.imgur.com/65a5NRm.jpg[/imgright][size=10]
                                                  [size=11.5][color=#771199][b]order type[/b]┈┈━═☆[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color]thread, post, layout, gfx

[size=11.5][color=#771199][b]images[/b]┈┈━═☆[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] links pls

[size=11.5][color=#771199][b]theme/colors[/b]┈┈━═☆[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] shapes, colors, feel

[size=11.5][color=#771199][b]coding[/b]┈┈━═☆[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] coding yes or coding no

[size=11.5][color=#771199][b]font[/b]┈┈━═☆[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] free font dl links only!

[size=11.5][color=#771199][b]text[/b]┈┈━═☆[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] words, quotes, names

[size=11.5][color=#771199][b]payment[/b]┈┈━═☆[/color][/size][color=white]xx[/color] payment

:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[color=#771199][size=24]username[/size][/color]

Adorable Kitty

User ImageUser Image

Please click the image below to be taken to my sample thread! I'll also include old orders for a short time in case
                                                  someone loses their image and needs to pick it up from me again. I tend to squirrel away psd's and images so
                                                  you can always come back to me in case you lose something or it needs a minor tune up! o7

User Image

User Image

Adorable Kitty

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                        tab tab tab tab User Image
                                                        [url=http://tinyurl.com/q59r7gn][img]http://i.imgur.com/N9CEUGT.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
                                                        User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Adorable Kitty

Adorable Kitty

Adorable Kitty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out