Krodan's Love Of My Life

Mom

32,275 Points
  • Circ de Macabre 500
  • CB's Goat Mom 500
  • A Rose's Individuality Duality 500
A ROOM WITHOUT BOOKS IS LIKE A BODY WITHOUT SOUL
- MARCUS TULLIUS CICERO

I would die. I have been grinding for one since it first showed up. If you need an open ear, you can always send me a PM. smile

THE PERSON, BE IT GENTLEMAN OR LADY, WHO HAS NOT PLEASURE IN A GOOD NOVEL, MUST BE INTOLERABLY STUPID.
- JANE AUSTEN

Friendly Explorer

Princess of Cakes
*Pinches your leg* xp
Sod of you have a regular ember.

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Mystical Kitty Cat
KitsunEva
solargeo
KitsunEva
solargeo
KitsunEva
same emo i been trying to kill more wealthies in the hopes of getting a normal nyaruma from it cuz i know i am very unlikely to get eitehr drop...but they give me singes and charge orbs to make me think i got an egg of some sort XD they both are just so mean (not to mention the embers and fluffs) trying to focus on nyaruma so as not to get down thinking about embers and fluffs -sigh- =.=;
I fight a wealthy and normal once in a great while gonk
they hide behind kokeshis and eerie ghosts ;-;

i spend many hours fleeing everything until i run into a nyaruma XD it's a sad existence
you have it worst i have to deal with them and ember and sakura
i cant even fight sakuras neutral but sometimes i go days without seeing them or embers....same with nyaruma, though i have found some today, at least ^^;

I can't fight the Sakuras either. In fact at times I get my butt handed to me by Somber (on rare occasion I find her). I just try to keep in mind its supposed to be fun, its a game. Of course there are those that are serious collectors too. I wish you good luck KitsunEva with your hunts. I try to tell ppl having a hard time good luck in hopes I can maybe get some too. smile
thanks, i need all the luck i can get heart

and happy hunting to you as well ^_^
that's great giveaway not over right?

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
solargeo
Princess of Cakes
*Pinches your leg* xp

Yes, I do. Though it ate all my life savings. :"< I wish I've just waited for the Sakura Pegacorn. sad

Friendly Explorer

Princess of Cakes
solargeo
Princess of Cakes
*Pinches your leg* xp

Yes, I do. Though it ate all my life savings. :"< I wish I've just waited for the Sakura Pegacorn. sad
it may be a tank but what happens if you get almost killed by sleep lock you need a potion. With the ember family you can spend a turn and a bit of its huge mana pool and get an almost full heal. And the embers look cooler. And can be recolored a lot more ways.

Sweet Star

It wouldn't hurt to try ^^

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
solargeo
Princess of Cakes
solargeo
Princess of Cakes
*Pinches your leg* xp

it may be a tank but what happens if you get almost killed by sleep lock you need a potion. With the ember family you can spend a turn and a bit of its huge mana pool and get an almost full heal. And the embers look cooler. And can be recolored a lot more ways.

It has 90 resistance, which is higher than the Ember. :"< Plus, it has also a much higher damage output. But I do agree, that the Ember family looks way cooler. ^_^

Friendly Explorer

Princess of Cakes
solargeo
Princess of Cakes
solargeo
Princess of Cakes
*Pinches your leg* xp

It has 90 resistance, which is higher than the Ember. :"< Plus, it has also a much higher damage output. But I do agree, that the Ember family looks way cooler. ^_^
Yes but it has a lot less mana, so the sakura will run out of damage power faster. and can sakura heal. its own ailments?

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
solargeo
Princess of Cakes
solargeo
Princess of Cakes
solargeo
Princess of Cakes
*Pinches your leg* xp

Yes but it has a lot less mana, so the sakura will run out of damage power faster. and can sakura heal. its own ailments?

I'm not sure about healing any status ailment. I do know that it does heal, but the Spirited has a greater healing capabilities. :3 Oh, the normal Ember does know the move Panacea which heals any status ailment. :3

Friendly Explorer

Princess of Cakes
solargeo
Princess of Cakes
solargeo
Princess of Cakes

I'm not sure about healing any status ailment. I do know that it does heal, but the Spirited has a greater healing capabilities. :3 Oh, the normal Ember does know the move Panacea which heals any status ailment. :3
So does Spirited Ember. In my opinion the Sakra is a tank that needs to end the fight somewhat fast the ember can stay on the fight longer due to it has better heal and better mana. So getting unlucky a good bit of times does not mean doom with ember so if you got no mega heals you still have it's fox blessing

Generous Giver

When ever I am frustrated I think of a T Rex trying to make a bed

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
solargeo
Princess of Cakes
solargeo
Princess of Cakes
solargeo
Princess of Cakes

So does Spirited Ember. In my opinion the Sakra is a tank that needs to end the fight somewhat fast the ember can stay on the fight longer due to it has better heal and better mana. So getting unlucky a good bit of times does not mean doom with ember so if you got no mega heals you still have it's fox blessing

It's just so frustrating to be beaten by a Phantom/Sycamorte that are level 29~35 when they managed to lucky punch(one hit knocked out/one turn kill) you. sad Because the normal Ember only has 510 HP. :"< That's why I think I'm missing out on those that lived to tell the tale(they might have dropped some eggs) razz

Friendly Explorer

Princess of Cakes
solargeo
Princess of Cakes
solargeo
Princess of Cakes

It's just so frustrating to be beaten by a Phantom/Sycamorte that are level 29~35 when they managed to lucky punch(one hit knocked out/one turn kill) you. sad Because the normal Ember only has 510 HP. :"< That's why I think I'm missing out on those that lived to tell the tale(they might have dropped some eggs) razz
not sure if I am right but maybe Spirited is the better of the two embers?

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
solargeo
Princess of Cakes
solargeo
Princess of Cakes
solargeo
Princess of Cakes

not sure if I am right but maybe Spirited is the better of the two embers?

He is, in every way,

Spirited:
Sleep
700+ HP
All blue

Spirit:
Wither
500+ HP
More Gorgeous. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items