Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Loiterer

We just need to wait for Elliot and Military man and then we can keep the story going. Vamp it seems might be out for a bit but I think we will be good without her until major story plots come up.

Speaking of plots, team Farm wanna think of anything? (Best name I could think of.)

Timid Shapeshifter

3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Rupert Part-time Decayed

Haha excellent name! And I have to say I was highly amused you called him "Military man".

I think perhaps he has an injury still, and Elliot was having computer issues sad Can definitely piggy back Vamp for a while.

Hmmm I'm not in creative mode right now as I just expelled it on my blog but it seems logical to have more formal introductions when returning. Also that the owner would perhaps consider the pros and cons of each personality/character in their home. Tensions are high with some as it seems it's been a while since last socializing. It's a good space to begin learning peoples histories. Perhaps where they were when this all started as well.

The plot can probably grow from there as I am sure not everyone will be comfortable with each other, or more comfortable with some. Would they work together then against a new enemy? Perhaps someone coming to take over?

I think other's might have better plot idea's. I'm buried in Literature homework. It doesn't really touch on Zombie apocalypse's much - Ahahaha

Genetic Genocide
Xaumeric

Just tagging as I referenced y'all smile

Blessed Loiterer

Well i was thinking of trying to get a new character in, maybe some of us can join in as bandit group and try to attack the fair in some way?

Timid Shapeshifter

3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Rupert Part-time Decayed
Well i was thinking of trying to get a new character in, maybe some of us can join in as bandit group and try to attack the fair in some way?

*Rubs hands together*Oooo, I like it... Har har!

Mythical Werewolf

12,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Rupert Part-time Decayed

Hahaha. I am still kinda injured. But I can type. However just play it off as he passed out from his injuries right now. Cause I need to post in a few places first. I can post as another one of my characters. Adon. He's a merc guy. Not a bad guy perse, but he doesn't have a set of morals either. Great sniper.

Blessed Loiterer

So what I am thinking is maybe a pair of ex prisoners come across the group and make it seem like there good and they try to hold the entire group or something?

Mythical Werewolf

12,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Rupert Part-time Decayed
So what I am thinking is maybe a pair of ex prisoners come across the group and make it seem like there good and they try to hold the entire group or something?

Ohh that could work. Wolf would be rather angry.

Timid Shapeshifter

3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I'll be posting shortly! Just with Halloween coming up and having 3 kids with two ex's it gets a little crazy! Halloween at school all week, comtests, costumes, baking, juggle juggle juggle lol! If I can't get it in tonight it will be there tomorrow as soon as I can!
That's where I'm at! For some reason i got this silly idea that I would make costumes for my two little sisters AND myself. I finally finished the first part of the accessories and the main body of the costume, but I still have another set of accessories to go, and the decorations for the house. What I was thinking. i will never know

Timid Shapeshifter

3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Genetic Genocide

Responding to your OOC so I'm not clogging it all up...

Definitely agree. Side note, there's two other people who posted. One is I believe on the roadway itself. I'm not sure if they were implying we may be driving past. I just don't want to ignore them if that's the case.

I'll leave it to y'all! And thanks for waiting. Much appreciated patience during the holidays.

Take care all!

Mythical Werewolf

12,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Glewen

Xaumeric

Rupert Part-time Decayed

ThePheonixLotus

Angry Vampire_LoVeR96

So we should probably time skip like.. a day or two? What say you people?
I agree! With halloween almost over I'll be able to get back to ppsting more regularly!

Timid Shapeshifter

3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
HAPPY HALLOWEEN blaugh

Timid Shapeshifter

3,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Where y'all at???

How was your Halloween? smile

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I got hit in the face with a baseball bat, so yeah im in recovery and high on pain killers and antibiotics XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff