Welcome to Gaia! ::

This will be the OOC board for the rp Salvio Hexia.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
This will also be acting as a recruitment thread...

Demonic Pumpkin

9,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
I WANT TO JOIN!
I am feeling a Slytherin legilimens who is on the quidditch team. Before I get too far into the reserve, were you thinking that the legilimens still needs a wand and to say legilimens to use it, or because it is listed as a special skill, is it ok if they can do it without a wand and nonverbally? She is going to be a fifth or sixth year, so she would be fairly experienced with magic, if that changes your decision.
kagutuchi
I WANT TO JOIN!
I am feeling a Slytherin legilimens who is on the quidditch team. Before I get too far into the reserve, were you thinking that the legilimens still needs a wand and to say legilimens to use it, or because it is listed as a special skill, is it ok if they can do it without a wand and nonverbally? She is going to be a fifth or sixth year, so she would be fairly experienced with magic, if that changes your decision.

I do think they would still need a wand and to say Legilimens. As a Fifth year they wouldn't have even started on nonverbal spells. As a Sixth year they would have just started on it. That being said, I could almost let the nonverbal part slide. But wandless Legilimens is a no, they must have a wand for it. It is listed under special skills as it's not something that many people are going to be able to have.

Demonic Pumpkin

9,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
Got it. I will get working on it then.
Thanks!
kagutuchi
Got it. I will get working on it then.
Thanks!

Wonderful, can't wait to see your character!

Amorous Cleric

16,375 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Novice Healer 150

Amorous Cleric

16,375 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Novice Healer 150

Quick Reply

Submit