User Image

Don't come in here, Sciencers! This area of the EI Labs is being quarantined due to a very, very tiny incident with some G-Virus. Quite small. Unimportant, really. No need to be alarmed. We were merely borrowing a bit of Grunny saliva for a textbook simple experiment on its famously explosive properties and had a few minor slip ups. Thank to those clumsy interns, of course! Those silly interns, ha... Those... really silly...interns..*sniff*.., Well, back to the matter at hand: I've got a great new development to share with you today, my delightful Scienteers! Let's take a peek!

User Image

User ImageFireheart Red & [Animal] Fireheart RedUser Image

A gorgeous sunny day has left our trainer and companion feeling chipper and bold. What's more, a passer-by in need tasked them with a very special mission: Find a missing item! Of course our heroes couldn't say no. After a few hours of searching and the onset of some very sore feet, the dynamic duo was about to call it quits. Luckily, help arrived in the form of a friendly face with a nifty new gadget. Thanks to an old friend, or rather, an old friend's scientific associate, our trusty trainer can now find lost or hidden items with ease! It's only a matter of time before this team finds themselves a place in the history books.

Wow! A monumental discovery indeed! I do hope you were taking notes on what you've observed today; there will most certainly be a test on this later. On that note, I've a bit of testing to do myself. Let's get back together next week for another exciting scientific update. Stop by La Victoire for a closer look at this stunning Evolving Item. Until then, keep sciencing!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!