• Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
When ever I poke myself in the god damn eye with my eye liner. eek
the only time i hate myself is when i procrastinate or be lazy

Magical Shoujo

Gekko

champagnemami

thats how i feel about procrastinating but like, sometimes we deserve to b lazy ya know

Adorable Nymph

No I use to though. But I realized I need to take care of myself and try to accept myself so far so good.
a dad who reads shoujo
champagnemami

thats how i feel about procrastinating but like, sometimes we deserve to b lazy ya know

my a** is always laZZZYY
like id want to work out but id be like eh nah w.e i lov this body
or i cant walk 10 minutes to get my favorite drink since im lazy af send help;..............or a car

OMG Dragon's Husband

Invisible Gaian

I just wish I wasn't riddled with so much mental illness.

Tipsy Sweetheart

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Falling For You 25
no i think i'm pretty good
Oh I do, but I don't.

But more on the topic of "I do." I have spent more than the last decade trying to get my life in order. I can tell you this, it all went downhill the moment I decided to stop going to school and secluded myself from the world, to only live with my parents. Three years after that I had my first child with a woman who I thought that I loved but has still to this day proven to be more than a burden for me, and to some extent our children.

Every day I keep denying the fact that I need to leave her. Every day I keep denying that I have to separate myself from my kids so that I can go off and find work. I hate myself because I'm scared of the fact that in order for me to move any more forward with my life, and to make certain my kids were more privileged than I am I have to risk my own homelessness. Otherwise we might all be homeless, very soon, and I will be to blame.

vrauk's Honey Bun

not really no
Nah.

I'm proud of myself.

Gekko

champagnemami
a dad who reads shoujo
champagnemami

my a** is always laZZZYY
like id want to work out but id be like eh nah w.e i lov this body
or i cant walk 10 minutes to get my favorite drink since im lazy af send help;..............or a car

ah i got u
idk like, workin out is something for some people
i mean u never have to do it like all the time just like in small increments n such, just enough to keep u happy
i guess u jus need to motivate urself better and i sound like a teacherim sorry..........

In a relationship with pursuing an education

Singularity

19,100 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100
not generally but right this moment i do
bc i forgot to buy saltines while i was at the store
sad

Cutie-Pie

No but if you ask me for one thing I like about myself I'll get stressed out, ignore it, and go hide.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff