Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kindred Master

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄xxxあなたは私に気づきました!
                                          ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇs.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx私は先輩に気づきます。
                                          xx
                                          sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs sᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴ', ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪzᴇxxxx▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
                                          xᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡxxxᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡxxxᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡxxxᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ
                                          xᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡxxxᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡxxxᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡxxxᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʜᴇ'ʟʟ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ
                                          User Image

i HAD A BAD DAY AND NEED SOME CHEERING UP... SOOOO....

I want to giveaway some of my Junk items and items ranging from a few billions

JOIN ME

Be sure upon entering the room, change to your username. To do that when you join you hit the person button and change your name.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Kindred Master

Divine Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Magical Girl 50
there heart hope your day gets better

Kindred Master

Kindred Master

Kindred Master

Kindred Master