Welcome to Gaia! ::

i remembered my password and i need something to do until i pass out so this is fine

how are all yall
you know what is the best? tiny names

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
tiny names are great
literally insane
tiny names are great

im a fan of like

amy

my real name is long and has too many consonants and i guess if i wanted to i could change it, but that seems like so much trouble so i just go by kris
i say "all yall" a lot for a canadian, i think

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
Imz
literally insane
tiny names are great

im a fan of like

amy

my real name is long and has too many consonants and i guess if i wanted to i could change it, but that seems like so much trouble so i just go by kris
i'm a big fan of sam
and max

Chucklenuts's Boyfriend

Regular

literally insane
Imz
literally insane
tiny names are great

im a fan of like

amy

i'm a big fan of sam
and max

FREE LANCE POLICE *jazz solo*

i have season 1 episode 1 downloaded on steam i should probably get around to playing it

my favourite things in the early 2000s and late 90s were cartoons based on video games, i loved them and i loved earthworm jim
Doobmoo
lmfao hi

i like your profile
Welcome back! smile
xoi
Welcome back! smile

oh damn! you're still here

what's up

Chucklenuts's Boyfriend

Regular

Imz
Doobmoo
lmfao hi

i like your profile
Ty
Imz
xoi
Welcome back! smile

what's up
Haha just back from a long hiatus and been around for a couple months now. Might disappear in another few! And not a whole lot~ Just living and dreaming. 4laugh How about you? Been YEARS since I last spoke to you. 4laugh
xoi
Imz
xoi
Welcome back! smile

what's up
Haha just back from a long hiatus and been around for a couple months now. Might disappear in another few! And not a whole lot~ Just living and dreaming. 4laugh How about you? Been YEARS since I last spoke to you. 4laugh

right?? h haa

loves were HAD and LOST and HAD AGAIN, i ended my researcher stint and got a job in the private sector and am doing pretty well for a millenial

i developed a medical condition which has been a lot of fun (!) and is the reason i am attempting to pass out right now (experiencing biliary colic if u r curious, which it turns out that colic is not jsut for infants but also for grown-a** adults)

never take ur health for granted SIGH
Imz
Oh my god that sounds rough!! sad I'm so sorry to hear about that~ But things are surely improved in other parts of your life, no? I'm feeling the pinch of health issues from neglecting myself in younger years. Definitely trying to be more attentive now. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff