Total Votes:[ 4 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Suicidesoldier#1
Wow, you really do play your character quite well. O.o

Someone gotta.
Cassidy Peterson
Rebekah Brooks
Cassidy Peterson
So hey, you wanna either tell us what the article says and/or convince us the article is actually worth reading ourselves?

Because all I'm getting so far is "idiot reinstated" which is so common that I've got no idea who you're even talking about.

No, I don't wanna convince you that. Either do it and read it, or don't bother posting and wasting my time.
Hey, you're the one who doesn't think your own topic is worth telling us about. lol

Well no that aint true. but still, point stands.

Garbage

Rebekah Brooks
Cassidy Peterson
Rebekah Brooks
Cassidy Peterson
So hey, you wanna either tell us what the article says and/or convince us the article is actually worth reading ourselves?

Because all I'm getting so far is "idiot reinstated" which is so common that I've got no idea who you're even talking about.

No, I don't wanna convince you that. Either do it and read it, or don't bother posting and wasting my time.
Hey, you're the one who doesn't think your own topic is worth telling us about. lol

As does mine - if you want us to even remotely care about your topic, tell us what it is.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I didn't realize your account was cosplay. So, uh, you disagree with the outcome of her trial?
Cassidy Peterson
Rebekah Brooks
Cassidy Peterson
Rebekah Brooks
Cassidy Peterson

As does mine - if you want us to even remotely care about your topic, tell us what it is.

I have done so, by way of that article I posted. If you want to be spoon fed the whole way, you'll have to find someone who gives more of a s**t than me.
Yoshpet
I didn't realize your account was cosplay. So, uh, you disagree with the outcome of her trial?

Yeah, it's pretty damn clear she's guilty of the majority of those crimes, and when the defence is "I didn't know this was going on because I'm incompetent" and she uses it to try to justify the fact that hundreds of people lost their jobs, and their shareholders lost money, she probably shouldn't be getting such a high profile job back.

Garbage

Rebekah Brooks
I have done so, by way of that article I posted. If you want to be spoon fed the whole way, you'll have to find someone who gives more of a s**t than me.
No, you have told us to look elsewhere for the topic you are trying to discuss here. If you don't care enough about your own topic to even tell us what it is, how on earth did you muster the motivation to post about it at all?
Cassidy Peterson
Rebekah Brooks
No, you have told us to look elsewhere for the topic you are trying to discuss here. If you don't care enough about your own topic to even tell us what it is, how on earth did you muster the motivation to post about it at all?

No, I've told you to inform yourself elsewhere, with a handy summation article.

You can draw false conclusions from silly premises if you like, but when it comes down to it, you're boring and I hate you, so there.

Garbage

Rebekah Brooks
you're boring and I hate you, so there.
well you're a meanie and I hate you, so nyeh!

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Rebekah Brooks
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-34131605

Back in a job, acquitted of everything.

How wonderful, right?

Thoughts? Looks like "I'm sorry, I'm incompetent" didn't stop her clawing her way in again.

Ahw, such a good day.

"He left the Telegraph in January last year, and worked briefly in the kitchen at the trendy Spanish restaurant Moro in north London's Exmouth Market before taking on his role at the Mail."

For a moment there I thought the article was satire.
I AM R U
Rebekah Brooks

How wonderful, right?

Thoughts? Looks like "I'm sorry, I'm incompetent" didn't stop her clawing her way in again.

Ahw, such a good day.

"He left the Telegraph in January last year, and worked briefly in the kitchen at the trendy Spanish restaurant Moro in north London's Exmouth Market before taking on his role at the Mail."

It's about the Sun, of course its all a ******** joke.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Rebekah Brooks
I AM R U
Rebekah Brooks

How wonderful, right?

Ahw, such a good day.

Shame none of it is actually amusing.
I AM R U
Rebekah Brooks
I AM R U
Rebekah Brooks

How wonderful, right?

Ahw, such a good day.

Shame none of it is actually amusing.

Well that's an understatement

Timid Wife

******** the British. FREE IRELAND! emotion_awesome
Yad ******** the British. FREE IRELAND! emotion_awesome [/quote]

Ireland can ******** righ
94ren9aw:0="Yad ******** the British. FREE IRELAND! emotion_awesome [/quote]

Ireland can ******** right off

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff