• Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                      💙xxGENERALxINFORMATION
                                                  tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Name Kihazuka Shii

Nickname Fuyu no Shōjo, kingyosō

Age 15

Year First

Gender Female

Sexuality Pansexual

Birthdate April 6th

Extra Curricular Activities History club member, Occult club member; Softball team member (second base)

Nationality Japanese

Ethnicity Asian

Height 5'4"/162.6 cm

Weight 115 lbs/52.2 kg

Hair Color Off-black/Midnight Blue

Eye Color Blue

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                      💙xxABOUTxME
                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tab About myself.....my name is Kihazuka Shii.....no, no "Shiiko", Shiimi", or any other attractive suffixes parents attach to their children's names if they believe or want them to be beautiful and have luck through life. Go ahead and laugh, I can see you stifling it. I'll be in the corner, wishing for death. "Don't go", you say....of course you would say that. You can't enjoy your laughs knowing someone's actively suffering for a mistake one's genetic donors called "parents" cast upon their offspring. For the sake of the interview...? What interview? All that is before me is a red in the face, gasping for air adult that hasn't inherited the mature mindset. My father is an aspiring photographer, but essentially all he does is make my life miserable whenever he visits, or tries to. Do make a note of this that I do not want him to visit me. If you want my regular stipends to continue at the same pace, you would do well to indulge me upon this. Good. Now....I am fifteen years old, and the grave misfortune of being born upon the same day the school year begins. No, that is not an opportunity, that is a social landmine that I successfully evaded by not informing anyone. Do not start that. If you value your reproductive ability, do not start that. I will straight walk out. No, no......why?? Why are you doing this to me?? I have done nothing to deserve this shame! -some time passes with no recorded dialogue from the interviewee-

tab I can't believe you did that..I hate you now. Fine. Let's just do this and get it over with. My name is Kihazuka Shii, I don't have a mother, no I don't know what happened to her, and if she's anything like my father, I don't want her in my life. He can go stay away as long as he likes, as far as I am concerned. My family have been native to the Chubu region for at least four generations, myself not included. I have no other siblings, and would like to leave now...

As mentioned in her interview, Shii is a fifteen year old only child to an overbearing, doting father that simply refuses to believe his little girl is growing up, and seems lost in that fantasy that she will not grow up until he's ready. Birthdays have always been hard on the teen. She's a very introverted person, and has been since her father's first birthday party he threw for her at the age of four. This persisted every sixth of April until the present, to which the daughter fervently hopes his work will finally grant her a reprieve from the intense anguish and awkwardness that comes with being an introvert at a birthday party you can't run from. To this degree, Shii has also made it a point not to make too many friends and not to keep in touch with those she is acquainted with. This was easy enough to do, as most of the families that resided near them in their long time hometown and her birthplace in Yuzawa, Niigata prefecture. Her father had decided that his little girl was ducking into her shelter to avoid being flung into the wind for all to see. To remedy that, he flung himself to the winds, as he put it, and caught jobs much further into the Chubu region itself. Shii could not well remain in Yuzawa, not by herself, and he enrolled her in a boarding academy with a high acceptance rate that had positive reviews about the way it was operated. The first month there has been a near real life nightmare for her. Vomiting was common, and that was the closest she came to a toilet. She knows virtually nothing about her roommate, and treats their shared area as "not her own". Essentially, she hides in her own room when possible. The door is not locked, though there is a taped sign to the door asking to knock first before entering.

tab Kihazuka Shii is a reclusive introvert that, if she had her way, would still be in Yuzawa, maybe working at one of the famous onsen there for a living. Certainly not at a social butterfly academy. She's known for her beautiful blue eyes, though her hairstyle is intentionally styled to hide them. When by herself, the fifteen year old is wildly creative, and sometimes acts out her fantasies. These fantasies can be anything so simple as drinking beer (canned beverage with her eyes closed) to cuddling with a pillow and pretending it's another person, clear to pretending to be with child and her "husband" is simply out at work. Of course, the moment another actual person enters the vicinity, this act is dropped so quickly and since most of these fantasies involve her laying in bed, she pretends to be sleeping. Whether or not anyone believes this is yet to come to light. Of her easier to find and read personality (ies), Shii is an outwardly silent girl who has obviously been talked over in the past, or put down. A girl who wears her heart on her sleeve, she's inwardly very negative and automatically rules out any boy or girl who's seen spending any time with either gender and seen as anything more than the matter at hand. Needless to say, she's basically convinced herself that there is no one here for her. If she's comfortable around an individual, she sort of opens up, though knows very little about the happenings or what's popular. What she does know, and tends to talk a lot about though, is the winter season and the happenings there. This has led her to come to have the nickname "Fuyu no shōjo", and sometimes even "kingyosō", if the bold feel like that.

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                      💙xxPERSONALxINFORMATION

Likes On the surface, Shii doesn't seem to like much. What is known of her though, is that her favorite season is winter, and that she seems to tolerate "foreigners" more than some traditionalist members of her family do, and this is likely due to her city's tourist fame with its onsens, among other things. She likes her bangs, her fringe, however you want to call it. Technology excites her, as do most things in water or related to it. Shii enjoys being in classes that have other girls in it, preferably those more attractive than she, and as shallow as it seems....it's so that she doesn't draw all the attention as she would if she were to be the only girl in a classroom of twenty-odd other guys. Thus, it leaves her free to stare at everyone without immediately drawing attention.

Dislikes A girl full of contrasts, a greater portion of her likes are also directly related to her dislikes. Chief among them are people. Not their existence, per say, but their mannerisms. Having done "volunteer work", or that of being "voluntold" (portmanteau of volunteer and told) to help out at the onsen their family has worked at for decades and essentially owns, given their seniority there, Shii has had the unfavorable task of cleaning up after the people leave. A lot of mess, not to mention stray other....objects left here and there. There have even been times that people hide and scare her, oft with great and frequent success. She's also been pushed in towards the end of one season. She does not care for being touched. Her skin is okay, but absolutely no touching the hair. Her fascinations with things like media lead undesirable people to her, to which we repeat back to the first dislike, and her "subservience" in classrooms with other girls has also led her to secretly dislike those girls with an intensity that grows by the week. Coconut is her least favorite food, and yet ironically one of the most often served in meals up until the start of the school year. Maintenance issues round out her dislikes. Yes, they're necessary, but are by no means welcome.

Hobbies Snow sculpturing has been a part of her life since she was about six. That was before she came to detest the snow for how much dumped every winter, and what it meant...like the introduction of child to snow snovel. Beyond that, Shii spends her time on what effectively are erotic manga sites, tagging individual posts with appropriate ratings, fixing uploading errors, and generally being a nuisance to the actual moderators, whose job it is to actually do that. (Shii refers to it as an image searching site, with a flavor of nsfw worked in). She also roleplays on forum sites, though generally does not play anything like herself. Has a preference towards large, orc-like personas.

Pet Peeves Being talked over or interrupted while in rare moment of speaking. Shii used to speak more until every time she would speak, someone would interrupt or answer the same as she was, but louder. It's part of the big shutdown that the teen's experiencing. Certain hairstyles get her goat. Ringlets are one, and obnoxiously curly hair is another. Pixie cuts are still another irritating hairdo, and generally styling one's self to look like a man without actually trying to be one follows that one hand-in-hand. Not finishing jobs or tasks is a big pet peeve of Shii's. Whether it be not turning off the curling iron, the stove, not shutting the door or flushing the toilet, anything not fully done is a great annoyance.

Fears The happy birthday song, and anything birthday related. This has gone so far as to avoid listing her birthdate, keeping no contacts of friends, and generally not standing out. For years, Shii has dreaded the birthday song and most things that go with it. The day itself is fine, it's what happens that day that makes it bad. To make it worse, a "sweet sixteen" is less than a year off, and dread hangs in the air over her for it. Her overbearing parent will do anything to surprise his little girl, and her imagination takes that fact and runs rampant with it. A variant of "nomophobia" is a paralyzing, shock inducing fear that leaves those with a dependence on the internet and wifi service with a sinking gut of dread and despair. Given her habits, this is easy to say that Shii is possessed of one such phobia, unnamed as it is.

Medical Issues? Hay fever (from both Sugi and Hinoki pollens)

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                      💙xxRELATIONSHIPxINFORMATION
                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Platonic Relationship Expectations
                      tab "Do not ask for the wifi password. If you are deserving, then you can have it. Consequences to follow if you distribute it without permission. Text, do not call. Calls are for emergencies only. Do not invite me to any event without at least twenty-four hour notice ahead of time. Knock before entering, and do not use my computer should I happen not to be there. Unless you want something from me, undergarments are required. Do not "borrow" my possessions, as I will find ways to "borrow" your bandwidth and other valuables, unless I offer them to you. If my door is not opening, do not force it open. I will be on the other side with a makeshift flamethrower. Some of us enjoy privacy and our intact bubbles thereof."

Romantic Relationship Expectations
                      tab "No mentioning of the Alliance or the Horde, there is only the good. If I see silk under your outfit, I may scare you with my smile. I don't want you to text me very often, and in return, I shall do the same, bear that in mind. An emoji is not a valid answer to a text. If you are calling me, I will assume the worst and that you need a new arm or leg because yours got cut off somehow. If we happen to be seen together in public, or outside of our private rooms, do not wear converse or anything with bright laces. I in return, will not wear a girly bow that makes you think you're dating someone from the 1950's. I would very much like that, if you decide to pay for a night out, that you don't have a bright yellow pokemon themed velcro wallet. If you own one, fine. Just...have a more adult wallet when we go out, like a back-up plan."

Deal Breakers
                      tab "If we are engaged in a platonic relationship, taking things that belong to me repeatedly without permission will result in return fire and more open hostilities. These are not always tangible items, and more often, they are not tangible. Therefore, if I entrust you with one of those, I would expect the trust to be upheld, as I would do the same with anything entrusted to me, or shared with me. If we are engaged in a romantic relationship....I would like to think I am low-maintenance and understanding that I'm not the most attractive female in even this dormitory. I will understand break-ups if you want to leave me for another, but and this is so even if I've given you something that I cannot be given back, but before you see another at all, I would like it if you ended one relationship before beginning another one. The thrill of cheating and all is enticing....but....just don't twist the knife, is all."

Relationship Experience
                      tab "A boy looked at me in fourth grade. I looked back. I stopped looking at him when I realized that he wasn't looking at me, but at the boy sitting clear across on the other side of the room. I think it was then that I decided that the internet and my own dexterity would be my dominating relationship. I mean, he did apologize, but I was so hurt that.....that I....I asked him to send me the video after they would be done. I don't know why I said that, but I did....and he sent it to me. That's about as much of an "experience" i've had with any relationships."

Relationship Goals
                      tab "Step one. Verify that the individual is indeed, interested in me, and not some other individual in the rough proximity. Step two......something something something genuine and not too slow, not too fast.....step three......commitment? Ste---no, no, no. I can't use that template. That's forbidden. Aaahhh....Well, I would like the relationship, if any, to be genuine. This is naught but my own comfort and security here. No showing up any exes, no doing it because my elders wanted it to happen bit. Just me..."

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                      💙xxSTATSxINFORMATION

First year students have 30 total stat points. Second year students have 40 total stat points. Third year students have 50 total stat points.

CHARISMA 3

INTELLIGENCE 17

WIT 2

FITNESS 5

SPIRIT 4

SOCIAL 2

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                      💙xxRELATIONSHIPxKEY

ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ
                            ██████████ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs
                            ██████████ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
                            ██████████ ᴀᴄǫᴜᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ
                            ██████████ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
                            ██████████ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
                            ██████████ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
                            ██████████ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ

ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
                            █████████████ ɴᴏ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
                            █████████████ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɪᴠᴇᴅ
                            ████████████ ɴᴇᴜᴛʀᴀʟ
                            █████████████ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ
                            █████████████ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴀʟ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
                            █████████████ sᴜғғɪᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ
                            █████████████ ᴛʀᴜsᴛᴇᴅ
                            █████████████ ᴍᴏsᴛʟʏ ᴛʀᴜsᴛᴇᴅ
                            █████████████ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ

ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
                            ██████████ ɴᴏ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
                            █████████ 1
                            ██████████ 2
                            ██████████ 3
                            ██████████ 4
                            ██████████ 5
                            ██████████ 6
                            ██████████ 7
                            ██████████ 8
                            █████████ 9
                            ██████████ 10

ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
                            █████████████ ɴᴏ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
                            █████████████ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴜᴘ
                            ████████████ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛᴇᴅ
                            █████████████ ᴜɴʟɪᴋᴇʟʏ
                            █████████████ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ
                            █████████████ Sǫᴜɪsʜ
                            █████████████ Cʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ
                            █████████████ Cʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ Hᴀʀᴅ
                            █████████████ ʙᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
                            █████████████ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

ʜᴀᴛᴇ
                            █████████████ ɴᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
                            ████████████ sʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ᴀɴɴᴏʏᴇᴅ
                            █████████████ ᴠᴇxᴇᴅ
                            █████████████ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇ
                            █████████████ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇ
                            █████████████ ᴇxᴛʀᴇᴍᴇʟʏ ɪʀʀɪᴛᴀᴛᴇᴅ
                            █████████████ ᴅᴇᴛᴇsᴛ
                            █████████████ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴀʙʜᴏʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇ

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
                      💙xxRELATIONSHIPxINFORMATION

User Image
                      xx
                      Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Nᴀᴍᴇxxxx ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ (ᴄʀᴜsʜ, ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴇᴄᴛ.)

██████████ : ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟxx██████████ : ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟxx██████████ : ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ xx██████████ : ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴxx██████████ : ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
                      text text text text

User Image
                      xx

██████████ : ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟxx██████████ : ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟxx██████████ : ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ xx██████████ : ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴxx██████████ : ᴘʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
                      text text text text

User Image
                      xx

text text text text

User Image
                      xx

text text text text

User Image
                      xx

text text text text

User Image
                      xx

text text text text

User Image
                      xx

text text text text

User Image
                      xx

text text text text

User Image
                      xx

text text text text

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[reserved]

Fused Spirit

11,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[reserved]

Fused Spirit