Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Gekko

I'm Sarah. Age 28. I don't accept friend requests out of the nowhere. I like a conversation first. I haven't been on Gaia in a few months. I loooove to talk.
Not in school, not in a job, no video game experience, not super into anime like others my age. I like My Little Pony. I'm your average loser without the fat and video game knowledge.
Single and no kids. 1 dog. not interested in the online dating s**t that goes on on this site.

Interesting Gekko

Interesting Gekko

Interesting Gekko

bump rolleyes

Interesting Gekko

bump rolleyes

Interesting Gekko

bump rolleyes
Whats up Sarah! biggrin How goes this evening!
I have seen you around before xP

Interesting Gekko

The Deranged Victim
Whats up Sarah! biggrin How goes this evening!
Hey! I just ate dinner, so I'm pretty damn good right now. My next thing to do is redo my profile in a more friendly way...on OKCupid.

Interesting Gekko

S2OmegaS2
Oh, yes. I recognize you too. Hi.
So what interests DO you have?
You have a whole s**t load of what you're not into up there lol.
Something to counteract all the damn negativity would be nice, ya know?
Green_crayon42
S2OmegaS2
Oh, yes. I recognize you too. Hi.

how are you doing tonight?

Interesting Gekko

Dominick Solerix
So what interests DO you have?
You have a whole s**t load of what you're not into up there lol.
Something to counteract all the damn negativity would be nice, ya know?

I just wanted to state those up front, so people would have some idea.
I like doing things with my hands. I like to type. I make origami and color sometimes. I make perler beads. I'm addicted to Pinterest. I love colors and dressing up. I really like quotes. I love photography, animals and children. I love new clothes and just putting together outfits. Matching colors and whatnot. My birthday's in November and....I like legos. I'm trying to get into Mine Craft. My ex got me into Magic, but I left my cards at his house. Umm....Nature is pretty damn badass. I have a love for trees and natural colors. I'd love to get into a more natural life, but....I like the one I have. I can't imagine being without tv and comfort that you don't get with nature. Ummm...I adore Criminal Minds and crime shows. I'm not a reader, but I do like books. Uh....
I am disabled. I want to train my dog, but not sure how.
Well that's all very interesting. Unfortunately I don't really have many interests that coincides with yours. Although I think nature is pretty great as well. Magic, I got into it for one year, blew a TON of money... and now I don't touch them anymore lol. I got sick of the new cards coming out. The year I got into it just happen to be a good year, I liked the theme/cards. The ones after it sucked so I was just blegh about it. Which is good. I spent way too much money on that crap. Money I could spend on games, my computer, I'm itching for Fallout 4 and battlefront to come out. <333333333333333333333333333333333

Interesting Gekko

Dominick Solerix
Well that's all very interesting. Unfortunately I don't really have many interests that coincides with yours. Although I think nature is pretty great as well. Magic, I got into it for one year, blew a TON of money... and now I don't touch them anymore lol. I got sick of the new cards coming out. The year I got into it just happen to be a good year, I liked the theme/cards. The ones after it sucked so I was just blegh about it. Which is good. I spent way too much money on that crap. Money I could spend on games, my computer, I'm itching for Fallout 4 and battlefront to come out. <333333333333333333333333333333333

Please quote me so I know you have responded.

Ahh...I know nothing of the gaming world. I did love Halo when I played it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff