• Object of Affection 150

Crystal Celebrator

Congrats! ^^

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Nice! That must mean they're dropping more often. Gotta keep grinding...gotta keep grinding...Seems Stage 5 is good for eggs.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Salty Dreamer

45,125 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
Congrats! Super jealous!
Xashowd
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Nice! That must mean they're dropping more often. Gotta keep grinding...gotta keep grinding...Seems Stage 5 is good for eggs.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
Not sure if they drop more often, let's hope so. Would be really nice to see more around emotion_yatta
LadyThornRose
Congrats! Super jealous!
So far not lucky with the eggs, only lanterns and regular kokeshi, not even the recolors. Was questing for the regular Nyamura, thinking the Wealthy doesn't drop eggs and BAM got one. It's the first I see dropping in game, haven't seen other posts about it in the forums. With luck Gaia changed the odds of the eggs dropping and hopes more will follow emotion_yatta Good luck

Clever Contender

12,025 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
More and more people are getting them, I've been trying for days with still no luck crying

Congrats though!

Ruthless Elder

36,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Congrats! I am the jealous, but this gives me hope!
Flaymsbane
Congrats! I am the jealous, but this gives me hope!
Yes, it sure does, good luck to you emotion_yatta
Vengeful_Justice
More and more people are getting them, I've been trying for days with still no luck crying

Congrats though!
I have been hunting at least one hour a day since the event started, didn't think the Wealthy would drop an egg, was hunting for the regular one, no luck till now that is. Quite a nice surprise to get the Wealthy. If more eggs are dropping then Gaia must have changed the odds on receiving the eggs. That is hopeful.

Clever Contender

12,025 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
oo_fiona_oo
Vengeful_Justice

Congrats though!
I have been hunting at least one hour a day since the event started, didn't think the Wealthy would drop an egg, was hunting for the regular one, no luck till now that is. Quite a nice surprise to get the Wealthy. If more eggs are dropping then Gaia must have changed the odds on receiving the eggs. That is hopeful.
That's true, I just hope I can grab one before the event is over, and finally get back to leveling.
Vengeful_Justice
oo_fiona_oo
Vengeful_Justice

Congrats though!
That's true, I just hope I can grab one before the event is over, and finally get back to leveling.
Good luck, the 12-18 area is where I got mine, around 2 wealthy in 30 battles

Clever Contender

12,025 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
oo_fiona_oo
Vengeful_Justice
oo_fiona_oo
Vengeful_Justice

Congrats though!
Good luck, the 12-18 area is where I got mine, around 2 wealthy in 30 battles
Yeah, that's the same area I've been going to, I just run from everything else.

Salty Dreamer

45,125 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Hero 100
oo_fiona_oo
LadyThornRose
Congrats! Super jealous!
So far not lucky with the eggs, only lanterns and regular kokeshi, not even the recolors. Was questing for the regular Nyamura, thinking the Wealthy doesn't drop eggs and BAM got one. It's the first I see dropping in game, haven't seen other posts about it in the forums. With luck Gaia changed the odds of the eggs dropping and hopes more will follow emotion_yatta Good luck

Haha, I had the opposite problem! I beat a Wealthy Nyaruma and got a regular Nyaruma egg drop instead! But yes, I think the drop rate changed last night - that's when a lot of people began posting about getting one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff