Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

"You shouldn't count on exploration time, Captain doesn't dock on Azuilt or Timeghter so we usually go right past them to Manutca and dock on the station just inside that planets orbit. Azuilt is breath taking, I spent twenty two years there taking lessons from their priestess's and temple's on emotion control, meditation styles, and pretty much anything else they were willing to teach me." Rose pulled out a delicate gold chain from under her shirt on which a gorgeous prismatic scale dangled off of it, the scale having something carved into it."Azuiltian gold, a gift from the Queen's cousin who I stayed with. She hand crafted it and tried to teach me but I can't pull of this dainty size...if you want I could take you three with me when I stop by to say hello for she loves company."

Rose smiled at Michael after he put his reading glasses on for she had to admit he was a very handsome being to admire. Feralli couldn't handle being with a Jumper sadly and since it was what he was she couldn't even waste the time flirting with him it would just be cruel to both of them. Jumpers are pure energy from the universe itself wrapped into a meat sack decorated with some color and natural geometric symbols then given various degree's of tricks, needless to say she didn't need to eat or drink much because she could just feed off energy around her. It was part of the reason she broke most technological things she messed with for the energy feed off and exchange was just something she didn't quite have a handle on yet. Feralli didn't give off much energy and that is a reason there are not a lot of half-breed Jumpers jumping about, Jumpers tended to breed with their own kind most the time for there is an understanding when it comes to the sexual things.

"OH! Here Eiri and Rian, I still have some images on my tablet of Azuilt you can look through." She pulled out her tablet opening up the folder and set the hundred and thirty images on slide show and handed them the tablet. "The Crown is amazing and I wish more of what they had to offer would leave their own system and work in others but the Empress seems so guarded about it all."

Friendly Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Location: Some noodle restaurant | Company: Eiri, Michael & Rose | Feeling: Happy to stretch their legs
                                                                Location: Some noodle restaurant | Company: Rian, Michael & Rose | Feeling: Happy to stretch their legs
                                                                Location: Some noodle restaurant | Company: Eirian & Rose | Feeling: Hungry

Eirian looked positively crestfallen at Rose's answer, however, when she gave the ultimatum of taking them, and Michael, with her to visit the next time she went to Azuilt, they perked up a bit. Michael knew more than anyone how heartbreaking it actually was to have to tell them no on things like that, if only because they were so new to the universe. They were so young and inexperienced, he couldn't blame them for just wanting to explore everything there was to explore. It was one of the many, many reasons he had for getting them onto The Fair Queen. The pair leaned in some when Rose pulled the chain out to show it to them.

They'd never seen Azuiltian gold first hand before, it was so beautiful! The way the gold played on her fingers in the light, it was almost like it were still molten, waiting to be crafted. Eirian decided then and there that they wanted Azuiltian gold of their own one day. "Oh... please take me with you when you go... I'd give anything..." They said at the same time, causing Michael to cringe. Their unison when they talked like that was way too perfect to be coincidental. It was their one mind, two bodies showing. They were distracted like toddlers with crayons when she put the pictures of Azuilt in front of them, and they scooted in so close to each other to look at the tablet screen that their cheeks almost touched. Rian held the tablet as Eiri swiped through the pictures.

Michael was worried that they were giving themselves away, however, he found it so endearing he couldn't help but smile and watch them. "Rose, it would make their whole life worth it if you held to that offer." He said, interrupted by the waitress finally showing up. Eirian was far too distracted to bother with ordering, so he got what he knew they would like, a fragrant tea and a bowl of noodles with lots of vegetables and greens for them to share. Eirian was absolutely repulsed by meat, so he'd quit trying six months ago. If they didn't want to eat something, he wasn't going to force them. They liked plenty of fruits and vegetables and other things. For himself, water and plain noodles. "I know what you mean, but the education I received there was definitely worth the time I spent living on Timeghter, and the planet itself is so beautiful, it was worth every cent of my scholarships.... Eiri. Rian." He waited, they scrolled on, ignoring him, though not on purpose, they were just so engrossed.

"Eiri! Rian!" Still more scrolling. He sighed, then finally barked, "Eirian!" Those white haired heads finally snapped up from the tablet. "God, you two are so oblivious sometimes... The chopsticks here are wood, do you have yours?" They nodded and started digging in their packs.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

Rose ordered her food, a flavored iced drink with noodles that had vegetables and beef mixed in then a side of dumplings, when she ate she made an event out of it. She had to admit it was rather adorable to see the twins so amused with her pictures, some of which contained the house she stayed in and her hostess who dealt with her.
"Of course I'll take you, heck I would take off the damper ring and jump us there now if we were closer but the jump from here would probably kill me."

Rose laughed at the exchange between them and Michael over chop sticks, she herself didn't mind using the wooden one's, and found it refreshing they were no strangers to these type of dishes.
"Timeghter is nice, the Imperial Palace is just something else oh and there are pictures of that Eiri and Rian in the folder marked 'Imperial Fuss'. I got to attend one of the balls with my hostess celebrating the Empress's birthday. I don't have any degree's or much schooling, where I come from we learn the basic's and how to use our abilities and the rest is up to you. I am only a hundred and one I've got hundred's of years to do school if I feel the want."

Friendly Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Location: Some noodle restaurant | Company: Eiri, Michael & Rose | Feeling: Happy to stretch their legs
                                                                Location: Some noodle restaurant | Company: Rian, Michael & Rose | Feeling: Happy to stretch their legs

"Oh no, please don't hurt yourself for us. We'd only want you to do it if you could do it safely." Eiri replied, almost pleading, taking Rose a little too seriously on the jump. It didn't take them long to find their chopsticks in their packs, and they pulled out a long, pale blue fabric sleeve each that velcroed shut at the top and opened them up, withdrawing a pair of polished metal chopsticks that almost looked silver. The chopsticks weren't silver, though, they were rhenium. Rhenium was one of the strongest metals known, and it had become very apparent to Michael very quickly that it was a necessary tool to Eirian's survival. When they were wounded and needed stitches, he had to use a rhenium needle and titanium thread. He thanked the spirits every day for the Azuiltians' talents with metallurgy, without them, he was afraid he would never have found a thread strong enough.

It wasn't that Eirian didn't want to use the wooden chopsticks, it was that they couldn't. The weakest piece of solid matter that could be exposed to any of Eirian's bodily fluids was rhodium, and even rhodium was eventually corroded by them. These bodily fluids unfortunately included their saliva, therefore, if they were to put a pair of those wooden chopsticks into their mouths, they'd only end up hurting themselves and turning the chopsticks into splinters. Michael had put a lot of money, time, and knowledge into making sure they had the proper supplies for anything that might come up, from chopsticks to band-aids to surgical supplies. He thanked God every day- and prayed that she didn't ever start- that Eiri didn't menstruate.

Michael watched as the pair went back to scrolling through the tablet, leaving their chopsticks laid neatly on their pretty blue sleeves in front of them until the food was ready to show up. He'd thought of almost everything, but Eirian's existence was still an enigma for him, and he was surprised he'd managed to keep them alive this long. He'd had a couple of close calls since becoming a "father," but he figured what parent didn't? They were alive and healthy, and that was usually a win in the parental book, right? He turned his attention back to Rose. "So, if you did decide to start schooling, what would you be interested in learning?"

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

"Honestly, Geology. Then maybe how the universe works so that way I can understand myself better." Rose answered Michael's question taking a sip of the glass of water in front of her after her response. "Being a Jumper it's all about energy but on occasion I tend to ask myself about how we actually work because I belief we are the only race like we are. All energy."

Rose was being honest on the subject, Geology honestly always fascinated her with how different rocks and minerals could be from planet to planet, system to system, and she wanted to learn all she could on the subject. She then looked back at the twins who seemed very entertained by her photo's of places, she was pretty sure they were going to stumble onto photo's of Marrek and her home world sooner or later and she would be more then willing to tell them information. Then it hit her why she had been searching for Michael last week but got side tracked to help locate stolen herbs from Kohaku.

She then looked back at Michael stirring her straw in the glass of water as she spoke."Something on the ships been making me all funny from time to time, this big source of energy hits me and it effects me similar to that of a high powered narcotic to most race's...I got all giggly and loopy and my energy just sky rockets to an almost unlimited level where I could possibly do anything I image. Any idea's what it could be?"

Friendly Dabbler

Michael grinned as he pulled his reading glasses off his face finally and stuck them back into his breast pocket. "If you're going to learn Geology I would definitely suggest Azuiltian universities... As far as 'how the universe works'... that sounds an awful lot like you're saying 'I wanna learn astrophysics.' I could lend you some books if you want, maybe when we go to the bookstore I could show you some good beginners books."

Eirian was still scrolling through, talking between themselves about some of the pictures, when Michael finally tuned in fully to exactly what Rose was saying. He knew damn well what it was that Rose was talking about, and what it was just so happened to be sitting across the table from them. "It... uh... depends, really. What sort of energy sources usually come close to a feeling like that? I don't imagine the two of us get the same effects from the same narcotics. To figure it out, I'll have to know what sorts of energy sources get you high like that, at least a comparable high, in the first place."

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

Rose smiled watching him take his glasses off and saying that he would be willing to help her out with the astrophysics questions by lending her books or suggesting good one's at the book store, he was getting all nerdy with her and strange as it may seem Rose liked nerdy at times when she knew the person could back up their nerdy. Stop it Primrose, don't read into it...ignore the nerdy. "Books would be perfect...lent or suggested, thank you Michael and if I get lost in the material I knew who I can come track down."

Rose moved a little closer to Michael as he began talking about the energy question and she noticed there in his eyes was just the tiniest hint of being nervous deep in the violet sea she was finding herself swimming in. "Well, I know that stars and nebula's tend to give me the highs I've been having flirtatious flings with on the ship...but we have not flown through nebula's as of late and I have not been playing with stars because the ship doesn't have one in the engine hold right now." Rose broke off her explanation as the waitress arrived with their food setting it before each of them. "It is like the ultimate cannabis high if the cannabis had an orgy with LSD and everything Timeghter offers for drugs, I can't stop grinning and giggling and I have a hard time focusing on doing anything creative with the sky rocketing energy pulsing through me." Rose ate one of her dumplings taking a drink of her tea before finishing her explanation. "It's pretty bad and since I don't have a boyfriend to help...spend off the energy...I suffer through it and then cry when it's over and gone. Maybe next time it happens I will find you and you can gather information off me and help me spend the extra energy off?"

Friendly Dabbler

Location: Some noodle restaurant | Company: Eiri, Michael & Rose | Feeling: Excited
                                                                Location: Some noodle restaurant | Company: Rian, Michael & Rose | Feeling: Excited
                                                                Location: Some noodle restaurant | Company: Eirian & Rose | Feeling: Flattered, but...

Dear God, was she hitting on him? She was hitting on him. She should know better. Whether he wasn't actually Feralli or not, she thought he was, and she knew as well as he did that it was dangerous for a Jumper to be with a Feralli. It could be downright cataclysmic. Michael had to resist the urge to scoot away from her, mostly because he didn't want to offend her, but he also had to figure out a way to reject her hint at "spending off the extra energy."

He cleared his throat. "Well, ah, we don't fly through nebulae, it would destroy the ship. We could pass close by, but flying through nebulae is as dangerous as flying through super novae. Don't do it unless you're suicidal... But I get what you mean, and the only way we would have a star in the engines is if they were quantum singularity engines, but they'd be black holes at that point- not stars..." The Fair Queen did have quantum singularity engines, quite a few of them in fact that he risked his life quite often to beat with a torque wrench, but as he'd told her before, anything he said on the details of the ship could and would be considered an act of mutiny.

"We have decent labs on board, though, labs I have a lot of clearance to use. Labs with containment chambers. I could put you into one of the containment chambers the next time the high rolled around, run the necessary tests, then give you a small dose of Suxamethonium Chloride to help you come down... It's a pretty strong anesthetic, but if the high's as high as you say, it just might be what we need. I'm not great at internal medicine, though, I'd really have to do some research just to make sure I'm thinking of the right drugs and what drugs I could use if those fail." Suddenly, he realized his ethereal culprit to Rose's high was about to get her that way again, and just as he snatched her tablet away from them, the food happened to show up. Good. Now he could stuff his face and Eirian could calm down and lose that glow to their eyes, hopefully before they could get Rose stoned. "Time to eat! Finally! I'm starved!"

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

Primrose stop flirting...is that a giggle coming on...no NO DO NOT GIVE IN! Rose didn't really know what was happening because one moment she was her normal self and now...now...the brick wall slammed down on her and as Michael started on about the labs she let out a series of small giggles. In which her response was to cover her mouth with her hands and blush a little, it was so strange and Michael looked like he was about to run to the highest hill from her. Why was this happening? She was just talking about the dang thing and now it was happening and...and...my noodles look so good!

"Michael..." She let out another few giggles as she tore her damper ring off her finger tossing it down on the table, mind you the moment it was off her all those lovely symbols of natural geometric spread across her body in the lovely pink glow of her energy followed by her mouth turning into a goofy grin a teenager would have on their first cannabis trip. Rose grabbed another of her dumplings and giggled at it. "Michael, my dumpling looks like a little fat bald man with no limbs...doesn't it? I feel so...fuzzy!"

Rose levitated six inches above the seats to the table holding her ankles so that she appeared to be sitting 'Indian Style' and she began to slowly turn upside down, her symbols starting to glow a bit brighter now with a purple shimmer dancing across them. "This is what I was talking about! Oh Michael...you should really feel this!" Rose grabbed another dumpling just to eat on it slowly admiring it for it's full dumpling dumplingness.

Shroomygirl's Husband

Distrustful Hellraiser

Demetrius was sitting at a table across the room from the four. He'd finally found the girl, as it turns out he wasn't expecting that, but it was a nice surprise. He had felt her wandering around in the market earlier, while he was doing his purchasing, but because he wasn't really looking for her, she'd left before he could identify what that twinge was. It'd been at least two decades since his last encounter with another of his kind, being no real reason to return home at the present.

Slowly eating his noodles he watches her levitate into the air, acting all, the term humans like to use is, giddy as a school girl. He's noticed she's been showing interest in the man with her. Something has to be affecting her to cause her to act like that towards someone that physically bad for her. Putting his pay down for his food, he stands up. "Keep the change." He tells the waitress. Standing 5'10" tall, wearing black boots, dark gray pants, dark brown elbow length shirt, all covered by a knee length tan trench style coat. On his waist attached to his legs are a pair of sabers that sway gently as he walks. A double shoulder holster peeking through where his coat lay open. As he reaches the group the marks on his hands, neck, and face, once invisible slowly start to glow.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

Rose was just finishing her bowl of noodles, to which she had ate in what seemed like two large bites, when she felt the shiver down her back that there was another Jumper near her and to that she rotated back to the upright position with the full intention of levitating higher poking her head up like a mere cat would do...however the person she was looking for was actually coming towards her, Michael, and Eirian at a casual speed. Another one of me...how long has it been? Rose let off a big string of giggles before vanishing in a pop of bright pink light only to reappear nearly against the male Jumper's front side, she was at a very intimate and dangerous level of close.

Rose just reached up with her right hand running her fingers through his silvery hair slowly and gently while resting her left hand on his shirt just over his heart softly, the look on her face telling everyone who might be observing that she is definitely not in her normal state of mind due to this 'mysterious' high. Her normally bright azure eyes foggy from the effects, her markings glowing bright so it washes out her complexion making her appear very washed out, and her hair a mess from being upside down and then vanishing. Then she speaks, but not in any language anyone would know...just the male Jumper...because it's Thantosian which is rare to hear off planet. "Are you real? Where did you come from?"

Nearly fifty years since she had last seen one of her kind and longer then that for seeing the opposite gender, he was old then her she knew that much and his eyes the ethereal blue she had only seen in the north of Thantos...she was intrigued by him needless to say and so thinking he was now a figment of her imagination and that she was standing here talking to air and touching nothing. She figured Michael and the twins were freaked out by her now and wanted to run away and get out of their contract which meant Captain would blame here and she would have to wear the energy draining chains again until Captain thought she had been punished enough.

Shroomygirl's Husband

Distrustful Hellraiser

Demetrius takes half a step back, his hand instinctively reacting to the person suddenly in front of him by quickly moving towards the hilt of his sword. He stops himself seeing its just the other jumper. He notices her marks glowing strong and bright. Looking down at her he replies in the same tongue, his voice smooth and dark. "I am, at least as real as you are. From out there."

He recognizes her affections as being caused by an over abundance of power rushing though her, and that it'll slowly start of affect him soon. With a small gesture of his hand, they both disappear from the noodle restaurant and appear in the middle of the atrium. Now tell me, who are you?

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

Rose jumped back a few inches once the male jumper before her sent them away from the noodle house to the atrium, it had been some time since she hadn't jumped herself so the feeling was foreign not to have the jolt of energy loss pounding through her veins. She quickly looked around her new surrounding's noticing off in the distance Kohaku and her pet sitting down eating and it more then likely was homemade and out of one of her voids. Rose almost considered yelling at her to come over to her a familiar face as she interrogated the male Jumper who stood looking at her with a small sadistic smirk on his lips. However the wall of sobriety came crashing down on her mere seconds after the last of his light from the jump ended, she no longer felt giggly and fuzzy nor over empowered like she could concur tricks people twice her age could do in their sleep. Rose felt damn near normal now.

Speaking of age, she got to looking at her new...er...friend?...and made the quick assumption he had a hundred or more years on her and given the quickness of the jump he was near prodigy level of power. Great, another male to give me grief. Rose took in a deep breath slowly letting it out as the last tingles of the strange effects from the mysterious cause worked their way out of her, she then formed an orb reaching into it pulling out her messenger bag and tablet from back in the noodle house leaving on the table credits for her share of the meal and detailed instructions to the book store for Michael and Eirian. She just hoped they would understand all that had happened, if not they would talk when they meet up again.

"Primrose is my name, but everyone calls me Rose these days. You are and you are here for?" Rose killed the orb after finishing her use of it, with it her lovely pink light died off as did the glowing of her symbols so before him stood a non-glowing Jumper with an odd look on her face as she studied him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff