Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Fairy

34,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
In this event i got lucky;I managed to get eggs....but not the ones i wanted.....

Ghostly Lionheart

12,075 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG.

Okay, I think I'm good now.

Fashionable Gem

Deertales
NazraTheInsane
I would feel better about losing matches if they weren't caused by my kin missing their attacks two or three times in a row. emotion_donotwant

My god, I hear you there. Having a kin half my level taking me down is the ultimate insult. gonk

When it happens with Lucky, that's fine. It's the price you pay for the kin.

But for each and every one of my kin to do this in each and every battle? gonk Gwah!

Mysterious Prophet

MOAR BLAAAAAAAAAAARHG&BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGH&BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

Managed to snag 2 Spring Kokeshi Dolls, 1 Eerie Ghost Lantern and 3 Brilliant Tanuki eggs today. So glad most of em sell for 500mil each.

Fashionable Friend

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Doggone It! 100
Ok let me put up a list of my whining *rolls out paper*

First off is that damned OP Sakura Pegacorn Fluff always KOing me with one damn hit when the kin I use is a higher lvl than it, atleast I can stand a chance against Ember the Spirited Fox, it isn't that much a pain in the a** to deal with! scream

Secondly, the constant missing and missing and missing and missing! like seriously when using my Kitsune she usually misses many times in a row and I know that the Tanuki do the same as well. scream gonk

Thirdly, the damn charge orbs! I really wish they stop with giving them, I know some use them for Alchemy but I am one of them who does not and receiving them, especially when fighting a strong kin(aka, Sakura Pegacorn Fluff) is just a middle finger to people! gonk

Ok, I am done whining 3nodding

Mysterious Prophet

Nana274

First off is that damned OP Sakura Pegacorn Fluff always KOing me with one damn hit when the kin I use is a higher lvl than it, atleast I can stand a chance against Ember the Spirited Fox, it isn't that much a pain in the a** to deal with! scream

Secondly, the constant missing and missing and missing and missing! like seriously when using my Kitsune she usually misses many times in a row and I know that the Tanuki do the same as well. scream gonk

Thirdly, the damn charge orbs! I really wish they stop with giving them, I know some use them for Alchemy but I am one of them who does not and receiving them, especially when fighting a strong kin(aka, Sakura Pegacorn Fluff) is just a middle finger to people! gonk

Lemme add the 2nd middle finger: Sakura Pegacorn Fluff and Ember the Spirited Fox don't drop their respective eggs, or any eggs for that matter. Just the usual junk loot dropped by every other Kin in Zen Gardens.

Fashionable Friend

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Doggone It! 100
Pulse Yami
Nana274

Lemme add the 2nd middle finger: Sakura Pegacorn Fluff and Ember the Spirited Fox don't drop their respective eggs, or any eggs for that matter. Just the usual junk loot dropped by every other Kin in Zen Gardens.

Yes that is also another problem. although I believe they will be egg drops, they cant just add them in and NOT become one. Lets just hope they are tradeable if they become one.

Snuggly Fox

22,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Hellraiser 500
First runtime error of today.
After a successful verification.
On a Sakura Pegacorn Fluff.
_____

@Pulse Yami
I've been reading around that Ember is an ultra rare drop. I don't remember if they also meant with Sakura as well.

Enlightened Fox

24,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Alstros
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh.

crying crying crying JUST FML

Just wondering.... how did you get the nine tails and fox titles?

Mythical Healer

30,565 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Dragon Master 50
mindful_breath
Alstros

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh.

Achievements from the event, "Spirit of the Summer" gives Nine-tails

Deadly Hunter

Cute Doll

20,100 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Inquisitor 200
mindful_breath
Alstros

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh.

I got them from doing all of the achievements and whatnot. I forget which achievements they come from.

Shy Fairy

19,550 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Timid 100

Mysterious Prophet

Saccharose
First runtime error of today.
After a successful verification.
On a Sakura Pegacorn Fluff.
_____

@Pulse Yami
I've been reading around that Ember is an ultra rare drop. I don't remember if they also meant with Sakura as well.

I won't believe until I can see it on Marketplace or Avatar Builder. gonk

Still am trying to keep my hopes up that they do drop. Too poor to afford RIG/CI Kins at the moment, or any time really. xp

Mysterious Prophet

mindful_breath
Alstros

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh.

Me believes they're from the Spirit of the Smackdown achievement, in which you level up Kitsuko the Kitsune/Taru the Tanuki to Lv. 10.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff