Welcome to Gaia! ::

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
No matter how hard we fight, we never catch up. These summer events have been unbalanced for years. Everyone chooses the Kitsune side confused

Giant Chimera

31,250 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • GTS Syndrome 500
That's not a very nice thing to say.

Blessed Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
people who may come later than others tend to choose the side already ahead but a true tanuki remains persistent and never gives up. stay calm and raccoon on ninja

Cluttered Bear

68,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100
I don't even pay attention to the score. The only time I go to the event page is to collect my stickers.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Taintedscripture
people who may come later than others tend to choose the side already ahead but a true tanuki remains persistent and never gives up. stay calm and raccoon on ninja

But I want a cool raccoon dog item at the end of this event for winning. Gaia has enough stupid fox items emotion_donotwant

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Actually you guys got a HUGE point boost from Gaia, so I wouldn't even be complaining. You have a chance still to close the gap. I don't exactly believe the team should be in that position, as once again you guys got a HUGE point boost, but it is possible for you guys to close that gap. Tanuki begins to close it every night in the early morning hours. You've even bypassed us twice.

I'd still rather see Kitsuko and the Kitsune win though. If a side is more popular, that also means that the site has somewhat voted on which team they want to see win. So the unbalancing there seems fine to me confused

Blessed Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Clover_IceQueen
Taintedscripture

But I want a cool raccoon dog item at the end of this event for winning. Gaia has enough stupid fox items emotion_donotwant

True

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
tanukis were in the lead a couple days ago...just got too comfortable and stopped trying, can't blame anyone now except your lazy team mates? ^^;

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
They tweaked it so that the scores are always pretty close. Some times Tanukis are in the lead. Some times Kitsune are in the lead. It teetertoters. It feels very much like whomever is working on this particular event knows we're going to all want to win and both sides should win in the end. All winners, no losers.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Clover_IceQueen
Taintedscripture

You'll get items as rewards as your event Tanuki levels.

On a side note: The animated "pets" for this event in the header make me think of Red Pandas.

Lucky Cat

22,925 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
so you just want to lay down and die? That fine by me but it no fun that way

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Sailor Tin Nyanko
They tweaked it so that the scores are always pretty close. Some times Tanukis are in the lead. Some times Kitsune are in the lead. It teetertoters. It feels very much like whomever is working on this particular event knows we're going to all want to win and both sides should win in the end. All winners, no losers.

I've only seen Tanukis in the lead once, and that was a few days ago. Now Kitsune are beating us by over 6,000 points! gonk
I hope they do something like you said because the Kitsune have been winning the summer events for years, and I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of it.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Clover_IceQueen
Sailor Tin Nyanko

I've only seen Tanukis in the lead once, and that was a few days ago. Now Kitsune are beating us by over 6,000 points! gonk
I hope they do something like you said because the Kitsune have been winning the summer events for years, and I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of it.

Tanuki are in the lead maybe 40% of the time I run across the scores.

They tweaked it so that each Tanuki win counts for more points then each Kitsune win in the total team vs team score to balance because sides were not even.

This means it's actually easier for the Tanuki to win... you just have to try!

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Every time Kitsune takes the lead the devs boost Tanuki's score, so yeah there's always a chance to "catch up" again.

Salty Aggressor

Tanukis just need to grind stage 1 forever and ever with their event kin. I've been using my p stagony instead of my taru because it's just too weak...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff