Welcome to Gaia! ::

Considerate Gaian

Hello there. First of all I usually use Chrome to browse Gaiaonline. I also have the passwords set up so it remembers me.

What is happening is when I go to Gaiaonline.com and click on log in Chrome auto fills the password and account. I click it and it says its wrong then gives me to the second page. I click it again and it says its wrong a third time. But the next time it works. Anything I can do about this or clarify it? In addition, if I type the password manually it still does this.

I know the password is right as I type it in and it does this.

Relentless Glitch

Is it a newly installed Chrome? I have an issue with it that it doesn't remember passwords properly. I have to manually change the password even though it autofills. This does not happen with Firefox and the other browsers I use.

Considerate Gaian

It appears as refreshing the catche fixed the issue. But will keep an eye out and will make a new thread if issues come back.

Savvy Cub

Actually, I've been having the same issues. I type out all of my information though. I thought I was just making mistakes all of a sudden. I am on Firefox though.

Cunning Lunatic

LatinBsnDude
Actually, I've been having the same issues. I type out all of my information though. I thought I was just making mistakes all of a sudden. I am on Firefox though.

Same here.

I thought it was just me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas