Kodona's Partner

Hilarious Genius

SuperKittyBlock
TkieSai
SuperKittyBlock
TkieSai
SuperKittyBlock
TkieSai
I mean, Kitsuko is kinda stuck up and because Taru lost last year, he was kicked out of his original home by his brothers. Taru needs some love too.

I only picked the Kitsune team because I liked the kindered creature better ;w;

Me too. I stopped leveling up that kitsune. I wanna help Taru. He deserves it.

I can't figure out how to level up at all ;w; after the first attack, everything stops and repetes and nothing happens._. I haven't been able to defeat anything ;n;

What?! I defeated tons of kins without problems.
Maybe your game doesn't work on your computer or browser. crying

I only have access to PCs and I've tried it on Internet Explorer and Firefox. And I know I'm not the only one who has had this problem. I go to the bugs and issues page for the game all the time to complain and I see others with the same issue and them using different browsers and computers than me._.

I don't use a PC but I use firefox. I just leveled up and got a skill points thing and I got a single small heal. Glad to know that gaia's RNG is telling me my hard work is barley worth anything. WHY GAIA WHY?!!!!?!!?!?!?

That's because gaia us stingy and wants everyone to wast their real money to get things

Kodona's Partner

Hilarious Genius

YamiJK
Unlikely but perhaps they could put their differences aside and be nice to each other at the end instead.

That would be nice...personally I like to think that they both do like each other but are too stuborn to admit it o3o

Kodona's Partner

Hilarious Genius

[Chocolate Apple]
I picked Kitsune because I like foxes, but I'm kind of taking it easy as well. I really hope they will unsoulbound all kins, so I can buy a regular Tanuki of the Marketplace. I was gifted a Brilliant Tanuki today and I'm very grateful for that!

Brilliant Tanuki?

Mega Shopper

39,200 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
TkieSai
[Chocolate Apple]
I picked Kitsune because I like foxes, but I'm kind of taking it easy as well. I really hope they will unsoulbound all kins, so I can buy a regular Tanuki of the Marketplace. I was gifted a Brilliant Tanuki today and I'm very grateful for that!

Brilliant Tanuki?

Yes!

Kodona's Partner

Hilarious Genius

[Chocolate Apple]
TkieSai
[Chocolate Apple]

Brilliant Tanuki?

Yes!

Cool. I only have 2 ._. The one you start with and the one from this event.

Mega Shopper

39,200 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
TkieSai
[Chocolate Apple]
TkieSai
[Chocolate Apple]

Brilliant Tanuki?

Yes!

Aw o.o No drops?

Dead Hellraiser

I don't want him to win. He's more obnoxious than she is.

Kodona's Partner

Hilarious Genius

[Chocolate Apple]
TkieSai
[Chocolate Apple]
TkieSai
[Chocolate Apple]

Brilliant Tanuki?

Yes!

Aw o.o No drops?

I haven't been able to beat anyone. The stupid game won't let me

Kodona's Partner

Hilarious Genius

Rhea Byrne
I don't want him to win. He's more obnoxious than she is.

Yeah but Kitsuko is stuck up and thinks she is better than everyone. I can feel with annoying, not so much with arrogant people o3o

Friendly Explorer

Mega Shopper

39,200 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
TkieSai
[Chocolate Apple]
TkieSai
[Chocolate Apple]
TkieSai
[Chocolate Apple]

Brilliant Tanuki?

Yes!

Aw o.o No drops?

For real? o.o What level are you? What happends?

Pure-hearted Tamer

25,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
TkieSai
I only have access to PCs and I've tried it on Internet Explorer and Firefox. And I know I'm not the only one who has had this problem. I go to the bugs and issues page for the game all the time to complain and I see others with the same issue and them using different browsers and computers than me._.

Google Chrome is the browser you need.

Kodona's Partner

Hilarious Genius

[Chocolate Apple]
TkieSai
[Chocolate Apple]
TkieSai
[Chocolate Apple]

Aw o.o No drops?

1 I am level 1 =n= I haven't been able to be a single thing! How it goes is that I attack and it hits(sometimes) then they attack and they hit(sometimes) then when I attack again, I ALWAYS miss and they ALWAYS hit me but the health bar doesn't go down and then when I attack again, it repeats, me missing, them hitting, and the health bar doing nothing.

Kodona's Partner

Hilarious Genius

Raina1111
TkieSai

Google Chrome is the browser you need.

I don't trust google chrome._. It crashed my brother's computer while I was working on a picture and caused me to lose all my hard work =n=

Mega Shopper

39,200 Points
  • Astral Veteran 100
TkieSai
[Chocolate Apple]
TkieSai
[Chocolate Apple]
TkieSai
[Chocolate Apple]

Aw o.o No drops?

1 I am level 1 =n= I haven't been able to be a single thing! How it goes is that I attack and it hits(sometimes) then they attack and they hit(sometimes) then when I attack again, I ALWAYS miss and they ALWAYS hit me but the health bar doesn't go down and then when I attack again, it repeats, me missing, them hitting, and the health bar doing nothing.

That's super weird. And if you use a potion like singe?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff