Welcome to Gaia! ::

And I don't know how to take this, I know heartbreak happens and that life goes on. But at this moment I feel extremely alone, I have no one to vent to, and I am not sure how to put myself in a position to move on and move ahead.

I want us to try and work things out however it is more than obvious that my boyfriend does not, understandably.

Sorry for the vagueness I just don't know where my head is and I just need a place to vent/advice

Commanding Lieutenant

We can't help you if you continue to be vague hun. sweatdrop

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Well, what was the issue that caused this to bud? User Image

✘✘✘

Animated Bibliophile

14,140 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hellraiser 500
*gives u a bat and a pillow*

030 first beat the ***** outta this pillow

and let it out.

Just remember, you were you before him, and you still have you after him X3

whatever caused the upset is not important, its how you feel about the whole relationship in general

Chatty Smoker

I know it's hard, and especially after 3 years it's hard to imagine being a single person instead of the pair you've been all that time. I'm sure it's not all your fault. You said you want to work things out and he doesn't want to. That's not your fault.

Just keep busy. Hang with friends, pick up a new hobby, watch some funny movies. Try not to think about it or him, and avoid him as much as you can. Don't text/call him, as much as you want to. It sucks, but it does get better with time. sad

Dapper Ladykiller

Sparkly fairy tale goes bye-bye.

So you go bye-bye. wink
It's normal to feel lost when someone who was so important is removed from your life. You're grieving a relationship. I agree with keeping busy. Force yourself out of the house, try something new. Exercise. Talk about it with someone when you're comfortable. Give your ex some space.

Focus on managing your feelings right now. If there are lessons to be learned, think about that later.

Gussygu's Widower

Ruthless Kitten

I'm so sorry. I would suggest giving up, if he shows no intention of trying. Remember, you can't fix the relationship all by yourself! You just need to find some hobbies to occupy your mind, think about your emotions, try to find a way to vent appropriately, etc. Perhaps talk to someone you're really close to, or strangers if you prefer. Just remember that talking about it does help, and there are probably many people that will happily be there for you. Reconnect with old friends, chat with current friends, and make new friends. As many people as possible to make you happy<3

I will advise you to not jump into a new relationship, though. I know there's a saying "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else." but yeeee.... It's good to move on, but make sure to pace yourself and do it at your own speed. Make yourself happy before letting someone else make you happy. I hope it gets better, I can't imagine what it must feel like. And don't worry about telling us the details. No one needs to know unless you want them to know. emotion_hug
I would normally try to give advice like I understand, but I believe no one experiences heartache exactly the same, and it right now just seems like you need to let it out. I do thus advise embracing the hurt feelings and sadness so you can move past it. But if you just want to vent more in detail, my inbox is an open door and I'm not here for judgment, so do feel free if you would like.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
The thing is, being so vague doesn't allow us to give much advice on the subject, especially if you state that you do not blame him for not wanting to try and fix the issues that are causing the separation.

The only advice I can give is to make sure and plan for if you need to find a place, what you will need, etc... And to mentally prepare yourself by picking up some distractions/hobbies to keep your mind occupied.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff