Welcome to Gaia! ::

57,900 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
I hope Halloween isn't like this sad Also I heard somewhere that the zomg kins will still appear in the zen garden after the event but won't drop eggs sad

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Sydney Delphine
I hope Halloween isn't like this sad Also I heard somewhere that the zomg kins will still appear in the zen garden after the event but won't drop eggs sad

This is what I've heard too, but I can't find the quote anywhere after spending tons of time searching for it. I hope I'm wrong, but if this is true it's completely unfair to everyone participating in this event, and should be changed.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Yeah. Yesterday I got a Brilliant Tanuki egg from a Ghost Lantern. Today I got a Luminous Kitsune from a Leafkit. emotion_eyebrow

Dapper Noob

Csilla Silvana
Sydney Delphine

This is what I've heard too, but I can't find the quote anywhere after spending tons of time searching for it. I hope I'm wrong, but if this is true it's completely unfair to everyone participating in this event, and should be changed.

If this is true, at the very least, they should make eggs TRADABLE, if not actually sellable, so that people with extras of one kin can trade for ones they didn't get. Quite frankly, it's kind of...stupid that this isn't a thing.

Exclusivity just pisses people off when it's locked behind bullshit RNG, Gaia. Please get that through your skulls. Make things limited time/quantity, but don't stick it behind some RNG wall, and then sit there laughing at all of the people that are getting pissed off at said wall, because you somehow made the conscious decision to make most dropped eggs soulbound so people can'ty even gift/trade their extras.

Clockwork Astronomer

Twice I've had ghost lanterns drop Brilliant Tanukis, which is really weird. :T

I definitely agree with some of the things already said in this thread though. I hate that I just have to sell off my regular kin since they're soulbound. Even if all I could do was gift them to people, I'd like to actually give the kokeshi dolls to someone who wants them rather than just sell them off.

Also, the last few days have been absolute terrible for me in egg drops. I'm glad that I've at least been able to get a few, but I would have absolutely rage-quit if I was one of the few unlucky ones to not have a single egg drop the entire event. I think they should have made it so that if you level your Tanuki or Kitsune to level 10, you get a Nyaruma egg. At least that way EVERYBODY can get at least one egg from this event.

Anxious Garbage

I haven't gotten a single egg drop since Kindred came out. I just gave up and bought some of the eggs in the MP D:

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

IDS Wheatley
I haven't gotten a single egg drop since Kindred came out. I just gave up and bought some of the eggs in the MP D:

That's what I ended up doing with Kokeshi eggs. crying

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Welp Wealthy Nyaruma was increased... but the rate for Somber Kokeshi, Nyaruma, and the new bosses (if they are droppable) are still horrid.

Would love to see more of these popping up, or opportunities to receive them from other bosses 3nodding

The first event was excellent. This one has been very difficult (though I did feel better when I finally received a Wealthy Nyaruma... though I was still trying for the regular at the time sweatdrop )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff