Welcome to Gaia! ::

Come join the conversation in the official zOMGaians UNITE!!! Dev Meat thread!

XSK is joining the zOMGaians Unite dev meat for an epic towns2 meetup!

Ahhh~ Take a look around and let your eyes feast on the battered, fried and often impaled on a stick carnival foods. Ignore all the little screaming children and head straight for the deep-fried bacon cinnamon roll vendor. yum_donut yum_bacon emotion_drool Bite into the crunchy deep fried bacon that becomes one with crispy yet tender & fluffy fried cinnamon rolls, dusted lightly with cinnamon sugar while they’re still warm, creating a golden, sweet and spicy shellac around the entire bite, try not to drool as they’re generously drizzled with maple frosting that takes you to a flavor Paradise of which you’ve never been before or could ever hope to return to again! Oh, did I say that all aloud? ... whoops sweatdrop

Come join the fun, play some games, and "Let Your Inner Carny Out" for this week's dev meat/ XSK towns meetup theme.
Gates open at 5 pm PST! First one in gets bragging rights! Feel free to transport yourself through a new window or new browser tab.

This entire event and announcement was created by XSK guild owner and captain pinkglittergirl2! biggrin Join in at the Summer Carnival Celebration thread. Even if you're not a member of the Xtreme Skilled Knights guild, you can still post and participate! 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Save some room for dessert! emotion_omnomnom

Each Friday we gather together in a different location somewhere in zOMG! Towns 2 with a new theme to dress as, which also many times directs how the Dev Meats (Meets) will go. xd

The Dev Meats is open to EVERYONE to attend. 3nodding We are all fans of zOMG! and anyone who attends is considered a friend!

I'm a former zOMG! dev that previously worked on the environments and other aspects of the game, and I'm the one who organizes each Dev Meat. Sometimes other former devs make an appearance to the Meats too like [ JK ], swarf, mlos or someone like Sisky who is also involved in the community.

These gatherings are a place where we all chat about any random range of subjects, perform impromptu activities and just act goofy in general! rofl Hope to see you there! biggrin

Original zOMGaians UNITE!!! thread created Friday April 30th, 2010 / 1470 pages / 22,039 posts

MoonCherryDoll's Compadre

Tiny Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Cool Cat 500

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖{ User Image }❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

"Let Your Inner Carny Out" i dont understand ;_; Also,can you quote me when its time? xD

SkullMaryBooty

"Let Your Inner Carny Out" i dont understand ;_; Also,can you quote me when its time? xD

Carny refers to carnivals or a circus type event. They are usually a traveling group by train of attractions and sideshows like high wire acts, trained elephants and lions, freakshows, clowns and games where you could win stuffed animals, all of which taking place in tents.

Maybe it's a thing more common to the U.S. xd This is not to be confused with Brazilian Carnival (spelled the same). Doing a Google search for "circus" might help get the feel for it the best.

I'll try to remember to remind you when it starts! 3nodding

Retro Punk

.. ON A STICK!!

Perfect Saint

I was hoping it was my hidden carnivore. I think I'm a tiger inside. rawr

Tiny Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Mavdoc

ooo okays. i think i might be able to dress up this time.

SkullMaryBooty

15 minute warning! wahmbulance

Tiny Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Mavdoc

Thank you. that might just give me the right time to try something out maybe.

Playful Guildswoman

I was in Pink's house and just remembdered the Dev Meat, but nobody else was there.

Tiny Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Cool Cat 500

>: | trying to come back is hard...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items