Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here's a few: I like to touch my butt a lot LOL
For some reason I like that one old guy from AHS fkk I forgot his name...
IDK WHYYYY I never liked old guys wtffff is wrong with me crying
I'm scared of people dressed up in good make up zombie costumes...
I like zombies in movies sure but don't come running after me doing zombie grunts D8< I will smack someone.

Big Trash

35,140 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
Mythical Munchkin
A fact no one knows about me? Hmm... Ah!
I'm actually highly allergic to mint, I'm deathly afraid of big rigs, and I have dealt with funeral homes since I was four years of age.

Wow. How did you find out you were allergic to mint? That is a strange one, I have never heard of it. 8o

Big Trash

35,140 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
moonlite dreamer
bumpeh for chu.

//not for the free art because I know my avatar is super complicated.

Something that no one knows:
I have a brother disguised as a sister online. (real, not just virtual)

Your avatars are like just the right amount of clutter. 8o It gives a huge amount of possibility for detail. <3

oh XD. haha, why is that?

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

l N C E P T l 0 N
starzXnight
l N C E P T l 0 N
starzXnight
l N C E P T l 0 N
starzXnight
i've been collecting the dumb state/u.s. territories/national park quarters for over 10 years =A=;; i want to stop, but it really bothers me that new quarters are being released that aren't in my collection, so i continue gonk

That is honestly the cutest thing I have ever heard. XD You need to collect them all, it's okay. 8D I will definitely consider you. (I am still doing one of the other ones I have offered, but yeah, considered for this one too. XD)

emotion_kirakira

lol it's terrible lol every time i get change from buying something, i immediately flip the quarters over to check for a new release gonk

I don't even collect the friggen quarters and I check to see which ones I get. XD. I get all excited when it's something I didn't see before. XDD

mmm some of the designs are really nice O: the national parks are pretty hard to collect though, since it's hard to remember which ones you've already collected >>;;

I could imagine. I don't even know what is what. o u o Like, I mean with states, you kind of had those drilled in your head. But I think I only know one national park and that is Yellow Stone. xD

exactly gonk i picked up this one a while back and was like ... this is a national park??? gonk

Big Trash

35,140 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
Scratch N Shave
Couple request? If you're not interested in that, just one of us then in any outfit you want :3

I've been binge watching Until Dawn walkthroughs for the past four days..... Idunno I'm not interesting gonk

Sounds like me and Dante's inferno. I watched like 20 hours worth of a walk through of that game. IDEK. XD It's k, I am not interesting either.

Excited Sweetheart

l N C E P T l 0 N
Novau

I'm from the moon
it's true
3nodding
I'm their princess
we had to leave when the humans invaded us ASAP
we hid in their rocket
3nodding

Aha, well that was creative, I give you that. XD

I-It's true :A;
Ok fine, but t'was good right yeah it was yes

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
l N C E P T l 0 N

emotion_bigheart Thankies redface

xD He likes it. Hides his identity well. And I usually make the account, so the username is girly.

Big Trash

35,140 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
starzXnight
l N C E P T l 0 N
starzXnight
l N C E P T l 0 N
starzXnight

emotion_kirakira

lol it's terrible lol every time i get change from buying something, i immediately flip the quarters over to check for a new release gonk

I don't even collect the friggen quarters and I check to see which ones I get. XD. I get all excited when it's something I didn't see before. XDD

mmm some of the designs are really nice O: the national parks are pretty hard to collect though, since it's hard to remember which ones you've already collected >>;;

I could imagine. I don't even know what is what. o u o Like, I mean with states, you kind of had those drilled in your head. But I think I only know one national park and that is Yellow Stone. xD

exactly gonk i picked up this one a while back and was like ... this is a national park??? gonk

LOL right? It seems like you might need to carry around a cheat sheet of the National parks with you. XD

Big Trash

35,140 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
iiEndii
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Tbh, I think everyone knows everything about everyone. No way there are things OTHER people doesn't know about you.
What other people doesn't know is what I typed here and deleted just now. ninja *:・゚

Ahah, very clever.

Tipsy Flatterer

l N C E P T l 0 N
iiEndii
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Tbh, I think everyone knows everything about everyone. No way there are things OTHER people doesn't know about you.
What other people doesn't know is what I typed here and deleted just now. ninja *:・゚

Ahah, very clever.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ That's what my mom tells me too. emotion_awesome *:・゚

Big Trash

35,140 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
PrettyLadyC
Here's a few: I like to touch my butt a lot LOL
For some reason I like that one old guy from AHS fkk I forgot his name...
IDK WHYYYY I never liked old guys wtffff is wrong with me crying
I'm scared of people dressed up in good make up zombie costumes...
I like zombies in movies sure but don't come running after me doing zombie grunts D8< I will smack someone.

UGH, you are so adorable. XD.

I tried to look for him but I have never watched the show, so I have nooooo clue who he is. XD
Haha, he probably just had personality traits you found attractive. XD

Oh, god I think if anyone came running after me I would get scared. XD I get freaked out when my
dog chases me. TBH. XD

Pokehmawn's Husband

Wheezing Gekko

l N C E P T l 0 N
starzXnight
l N C E P T l 0 N
starzXnight
l N C E P T l 0 N
starzXnight

emotion_kirakira

LOL right? It seems like you might need to carry around a cheat sheet of the National parks with you. XD

lol that's actually not a bad idea, tbh >>;; i should just screenshot the u.s. mint page so i always know what's coming out

Naughty Shoujo

l N C E P T l 0 N
if you will stream tell me so I can watch you o wo

Tipsy Bloodsucker

l N C E P T l 0 N
Mythical Munchkin
A fact no one knows about me? Hmm... Ah!
I'm actually highly allergic to mint, I'm deathly afraid of big rigs, and I have dealt with funeral homes since I was four years of age.

Wow. How did you find out you were allergic to mint? That is a strange one, I have never heard of it. 8o

My mother is allergic too. I found out when I was around five or six. I was brushing my teeth and my whole mouth a moment later was so swollen I had to be rushed to hospital. Couple shots later and the doctor told me I had an allergic reaction. Even now, I'm twenty-three, if I use toothpaste or eat it I have to use an EpiPen.
l N C E P T l 0 N
Awwww ty bb redface heart

And You should totally watch the AHS series. It's really realllllyyyy good.
Don't worry I'll save you from the trouble. It's this guy...he looks so sinister..but I guess the voice is what got me. emotion_facepalm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOOOOOL I can only imagine.... I never got traumatized by animals..I love 'em.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff