Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Noob

10,175 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Moonlight Muse
Damn it, this is a game breaker for me. Without a way to earn money in stage 6, or fight Sycamorte's in stage 5 with their new ridiculous healing, all the time I spent is no longer worth it T-T
yeah thats why im farming Mega heal and 500 M in stage 5 .Better than waisting my time trying to kill Sycmorte.

Skilled Noob

10,175 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
-I-Lununguis-I-
Revya17
Edit: Took me 20 mega heal to kill it and got as a reward 2 mega heal...
Wow. That is... That is just bull.

Seriously. Is there ANYONE who is legitimately happy about this change?

Probably Gaia bc then ppl are gonne buy more OP kins you can only get with GC .

Magical Master

Revya17
Moonlight Muse
Damn it, this is a game breaker for me. Without a way to earn money in stage 6, or fight Sycamorte's in stage 5 with their new ridiculous healing, all the time I spent is no longer worth it T-T
yeah thats why im farming Mega heal and 500 M in stage 5 .Better than waisting my time trying to kill Sycmorte.

There's still 500m in stage 5? I haven't had it drop since the update >->

Skilled Noob

10,175 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
There's still 500m in stage 5? I haven't had it drop since the update >->
yep The Kins there can still drop 500 M

Aurauris Eilrua's Husband

Benevolent Beast

14,300 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
The Sycamorte situation was a kick in the teeth.

But if the 500 M thing is true, the Gaia staff will have just spat in our wounds.

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I was hoping they wouldn't give this healing skill to the sycamorte trees... it must make them really difficult to defeat.
Stagony indeed has a healing skill as well now but II don't use it.

Magical Master

Sepulcra
I was hoping they wouldn't give this healing skill to the sycamorte trees... it must make them really difficult to defeat.

Yeah, it's not great. I think it's healing on a percentage for both Stagony and Sycamorte. So with Stagony healing roughly 25%, it's alright, but it doesn't do that much. When Sycamorte heals 25%, you want to throw something at the screen >->

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Moonlight Muse
Sepulcra

Yeah, it's not great. I think it's healing on a percentage for both Stagony and Sycamorte. So with Stagony healing roughly 25%, it's alright, but it doesn't do that much. When Sycamorte heals 25%, you want to throw something at the screen >->

Yes. The heal is way too powerful. At the moment I saw Stagony with that new skill I immediately feared that they would give the same skill to the trees. Somehow it seems more appropriate for a Grunny or a Prunny? They're not that powerful and they could use that skill, but the trees: no, just no. They're difficult enough to defeat. I haven't even tried it because even at level 50 a 30-level tree can 1-hit kill me.

Magical Master

Sepulcra
Moonlight Muse
Sepulcra
I was hoping they wouldn't give this healing skill to the sycamorte trees... it
must make them really difficult to defeat.

Yes. The heal is way too powerful. At the moment I saw Stagony with that new skill I immediately feared that they would give the same skill to the trees. Somehow it seems more appropriate for a Grunny or a Prunny? They're not that powerful and they could use that skill, but the trees: no, just no. They're difficult enough to defeat. I haven't even tried it because even at level 50 a 30-level tree can 1-hit kill me.

Yeah, I've never been able to kill the trees in area 6, only in 5. And those are rare enough that it was difficult to grind, so I just went for the 500m drops in area 6 from non-tree enemies. Although that's looking to be much more rare now x-x

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Moonlight Muse
Sepulcra
Moonlight Muse
Sepulcra

Yeah, I've never been able to kill the trees in area 6, only in 5. And those are rare enough that it was difficult to grind, so I just went for the 500m drops in area 6 from non-tree enemies. Although that's looking to be much more rare now x-x

I had to reach level 34-35 before I could 'relatively safely' grind in the 6th stage.
I think the chance of encountering trees is WAY too high in both areas. I posted this in the feedback forum some time ago. I must say it improved a bit when they removed the phantom stagony; because they replaced the phantom stagonies with several other kins. I get the impression that you can't get any rare egg drops from any of these kin though (including the phantom stagony back then). Which is quite a shame. I don't know if the ally or 500m drops are more rare. I think it's still the same?

Magical Master

Sepulcra
Moonlight Muse
Sepulcra
Moonlight Muse
Sepulcra

I had to reach level 34-35 before I could 'relatively safely' grind in the 6th stage.
I think the chance of encountering trees is WAY too high in both areas. I posted this in the feedback forum some time ago. I must say it improved a bit when they removed the phantom stagony; because they replaced the phantom stagonies with several other kins. I get the impression that you can't get any rare egg drops from any of these kin though (including the phantom stagony back then). Which is quite a shame. I don't know if the ally or 500m drops are more rare. I think it's still the same?

I was having no problem getting 500m drops in the morning, but I took a break to train my pegacorn fluff. Now, I find the 500m drops are a lot more rare

As for the trees, they're way too common in the 6th area, but I don't see them nearly as much as I'd like in the 5th. I've been seeing less healing though and have been able to kill a few now.

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Moonlight Muse

I was having no problem getting 500m drops in the morning, but I took a break to train my pegacorn fluff. Now, I find the 500m drops are a lot more rare

As for the trees, they're way too common in the 6th area, but I don't see them nearly as much as I'd like in the 5th. I've been seeing less healing though and have been able to kill a few now.

Do you fight with a Stagony? Or a different kin?

I think I'm going to try to fight a tree in the 10-20 area before the event ends. It should be achievable, perhaps even without healing potions - since Stagony has the healing skill now.

Magical Master

Sepulcra
Moonlight Muse

Do you fight with a Stagony? Or a different kin?

I think I'm going to try to fight a tree in the 10-20 area before the event ends. It should be achievable, perhaps even without healing potions - since Stagony has the healing skill now.

Stagony, but I'm training up a Pegacorn Fluff on the side since that has massive HP and does more damage if I can get it up to a higher level.

Stagony's healing skill isn't too helpful. Rather than using the potion to do 25%, you're wasting your turn to do it. In that time, Sycamorte would do more than 25% damage to you, or possibly take another turn to heal. I actually am relieved when it attacks me. Whenever it "Misses" that usually means a heal is coming up >-> Better to bank on Stagony's status inflicting moves. Confusion in particular lasts long, and once I've got him confused, I try and paralyze him

Hygenic Enabler

35,450 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Moonlight Muse

Stagony, but I'm training up a Pegacorn Fluff on the side since that has massive HP and does more damage if I can get it up to a higher level.

Stagony's healing skill isn't too helpful. Rather than using the potion to do 25%, you're wasting your turn to do it. In that time, Sycamorte would do more than 25% damage to you, or possibly take another turn to heal. I actually am relieved when it attacks me. Whenever it "Misses" that usually means a heal is coming up >-> Better to bank on Stagony's status inflicting moves. Confusion in particular lasts long, and once I've got him confused, I try and paralyze him

Yes! I read that Pegacorn Fluff is a good tank - which is perfect to take on those trees.
The first level confused me. It did only one damaged and it was killed immediately by a counterattack. I still wonder if that was a glitch or if they did that on purpose.
It will take me way too long to level it before the event ends, so I'm just going to keep playing with my Stagony.

I don't use the healing skill in battle either. It's clearly more useful for an enemy than for the player him/herself. I suppose you're right that using your turn on healing in a tree-battle would also be a waste.
Confusion must be very useful for fighting trees (same as stun of course). But do be careful with using it when you're poisoned - when the enemy misses, it will still hit through poison (glitch).

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
I am reeling. And probably never going to try and kill another Scyamorte. I already could hardly handle them, even with a dozen potions, since they have that high 'crit chance' and tend to one-hit you right before you kill them.

This really seems like a terrible idea. You can't kill them if they heal, they have unlimited mana...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff