Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Sex Symbol

pisses me off to no avail.

What is wrong with the nob-jockeys in the Government that don't want to sort out your guys gun ******** problem?!

If they're flexible enough to shove their head up their own arse, they sure as hell can pop it back out again and fix the complete mess you have going on right now.

adamai's Husband

Big Member

it's a really complicated issue because of the second amendment and our love of guns

In a relationship with Matt

Feral Cat

37,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Magical Gems 500
          But Duggers! That requires effort that they don't want to put forth. It's just easier to let things be a shitstorm, and become more of a shitstorm!

Premium Noodles's Husband

it called run by old supremacist people who still love racism, and think their way is beneficial to the people even though it only beneficial to themeselve rofl

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
and then you have the Americans who try to escape criticism by attempting to invalidate someone's right to say something about it.... just because they don't live in the USA smile
It's like... buddy you really think living in Canada revokes my right to speak my mind? as if lol

Super Sex Symbol

Noble Hops
it's a really complicated issue because of the second amendment and our love of guns
But... an amendment can be amended. Not complicated at all. Americans need to understand what amend means, and realise that the amount of mass shootings America has compared to any other country is ridiculous, and gun control will most definitely help in lowering the numbers.

Super Sex Symbol

buckystars
          But Duggers! That requires effort that they don't want to put forth. It's just easier to let things be a shitstorm, and become more of a shitstorm!
Amanda its so frustratinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

adamai's Husband

Big Member

duggers
Noble Hops
But... an amendment can be amended. Not complicated at all. Americans need to understand what amend means, and realise that the amount of mass shootings America has compared to any other country is ridiculous, and gun control will most definitely help in lowering the numbers.

technically true, but this is one of the first 10 amendments that we refer to as our bill of rights. rights being the key word. if you vote to take that away, then you've got a lot of really pissed off constituents that blame you for taking their god given rights away.
I don't dabble much in politics, but if only it were so simple. We're run by a lot of people buried in pride and self-interest. It's not about the well-being of the country and protection of lives anymore - it's about who in office can get farthest ahead. That's how I perceive it.

We're pretty much all individually on our own and it's sad.

Granted, we're not the only country with gun crime issues.

Blessed Guardian

They want someone else to pull their head out of their asses for them..
you know how in the UK guns were banned and then stabbing crimes went like BOOM? and how you cant buy (allegedly) plastic cutlery till u 18?

just something to think about

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
intoxigayted v2
nice avi you got there
the colour scheme is something new
Aurora Owl
I don't dabble much in politics, but if only it were so simple. We're run by a lot of people buried in pride and self-interest. It's not about the well-being of the country and protection of lives anymore - it's about who in office can get farthest ahead. That's how I perceive it.

We're pretty much all individually on our own and it's sad.

Granted, we're not the only country with gun crime issues.

Agreed with all you've said.
Just adding that America IS the country with the most gun crime issues. So it's only logic to focus on America. Maybe the other (smaller) countries will follow, if the government makes the right call.
literally insane
intoxigayted v2
nice avi you got there
the colour scheme is something new

im not sure if thats sarcasm or not
if not, omg thank you
if it is, omg thank you

In a relationship with Matt

Feral Cat

37,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Magical Gems 500
duggers
Amanda its so frustratinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Oh believe me, sweetheart. I know it is. I live here. I see this s**t all the time and I get more and more frustrated with it as the days go on. If I could afford to get the ******** out of this country, you better believe I would go. I don't like what this country is becoming.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff