xXx Jackel xXx
koalitea
xXx Jackel xXx
koalitea
xXx Jackel xXx
koalitea
love the voice wave!!
the butterfly one is great although i like them all heart

Thanks. We are going to make it simple/small and say each others names. =3

Which butterfly and where would you put it? =D

ahhh that sounds amazing!!
and omg i didn't even realise there were two, i'm so unobservant lmao
the side view of the butterfly; the one in the top middle!
not too sure about placement, depends how big/small you're getting it
classified_jet

Thanks. =3 It was my idea to do the voice wave and his to do our names.

Im unobservant too! No worries. lol
                  I do think I prefer the side view too!
                  Thinking about behind my left ear, maybe bout an inch or so big.

Color ideas? =O

OOOOOH! i love behind the ear!!!
i think it's cool that it's always there even though you can't always see it.
are you gonna do the lineart in a colour or filling it in?

I do too! Im asking my friend if it hurts. xd -she says it doesnt, just rattles the jaw-
                  If I do the ear, Imma do the left one because I keep that side short so it would be more seen.

Im not sure! I think line art would look better. Maybe have a slight shade or fade to the semicolon.

same, i like how dainty lineart alone looks!
that must be a strange sensation to experience LOL
oooooo your hair must look really cool.
whee

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
koalitea
xXx Jackel xXx
koalitea
xXx Jackel xXx
koalitea

ahhh that sounds amazing!!
and omg i didn't even realise there were two, i'm so unobservant lmao
the side view of the butterfly; the one in the top middle!
not too sure about placement, depends how big/small you're getting it
classified_jet

Thanks. =3 It was my idea to do the voice wave and his to do our names.

Im unobservant too! No worries. lol
                  I do think I prefer the side view too!
                  Thinking about behind my left ear, maybe bout an inch or so big.

Color ideas? =O

OOOOOH! i love behind the ear!!!
i think it's cool that it's always there even though you can't always see it.
are you gonna do the lineart in a colour or filling it in?

I do too! Im asking my friend if it hurts. xd -she says it doesnt, just rattles the jaw-
                  If I do the ear, Imma do the left one because I keep that side short so it would be more seen.

Im not sure! I think line art would look better. Maybe have a slight shade or fade to the semicolon.

same, i like how dainty lineart alone looks!
that must be a strange sensation to experience LOL
oooooo your hair must look really cool.
whee

Yeah, and since its behind the ear why bother full color anyway right? LOL
                  It does sound like a crazy experience. Though better than I thought cause I was expecting her to say it was painful as ********! lol
                  Thanks. =3 I think I pull it off. I see other chicks with it and its always a 50/50 if it looks good on them or not.

Nine-tailed Fox

18,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Summer Pride 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If I were to get a semicolon tattoo, I would integrate it with the autism spectrum puzzle piece kinda like this

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
literally insane
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If I were to get a semicolon tattoo, I would integrate it with the autism spectrum puzzle piece kinda like this

That is cool and bad a**.
                  Didnt know there was a tat for autism.

Ghost

xXx Jackel xXx

It does sound like a crazy experience. Though better than I thought cause I was expecting her to say it was painful as ********! lol
Thanks. =3 I think I pull it off. I see other chicks with it and its always a 50/50 if it looks good on them or not.

i totally agree, + i'm sure you look amazing with it!!
i hope your tattoos turn out great!!
emotion_kirakira

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
koalitea
xXx Jackel xXx

i totally agree, + i'm sure you look amazing with it!!
i hope your tattoos turn out great!!
emotion_kirakira

Thank you! ^.^
                  And thank you double~! I love getting tattoos, and this is a nice cheap little thing! =D

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500

Fashionable Fatcat

xXx Jackel xXx
Cheeky Pixel
xXx Jackel xXx
Cheeky Pixel
The heart one is cute.

Isnt it? Im stuck mostly between it and the two butterflies.

I'm not a fan of butterflies, but I like the heart or the plain smooth one.
I'd probably just get these in black..but thats because I'm into shaded rather than colored tattoos.

The heart would look super pretty just shaded. Like a nice left to right (or vise versa) fade.
                  Oh? =O Ive loved butterflies ever since watching Cowboy Bebop the Movie and being shown butterflies arent all messengers of happiness or what not! lol
                  Im a little shocked no one likes the rough semicolon. =O

I dunno, I like accuracy. Unless you were to do a watercolor look I think the rough one is meh.

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Cheeky Pixel
xXx Jackel xXx
Cheeky Pixel
xXx Jackel xXx
Cheeky Pixel
The heart one is cute.

I'd probably just get these in black..but thats because I'm into shaded rather than colored tattoos.

The heart would look super pretty just shaded. Like a nice left to right (or vise versa) fade.
                  Oh? =O Ive loved butterflies ever since watching Cowboy Bebop the Movie and being shown butterflies arent all messengers of happiness or what not! lol

I dunno, I like accuracy. Unless you were to do a watercolor look I think the rough one is meh.

Makes sense.
                  If I wasnt the over the top type person, I'd like the rough or plain one. BUT I think the other ideas are pretty and very symbolic to the semicolon movement. =3

Fashionable Fatcat

xXx Jackel xXx
Cheeky Pixel
xXx Jackel xXx
Cheeky Pixel
xXx Jackel xXx
Cheeky Pixel
The heart one is cute.

Makes sense.
                  If I wasnt the over the top type person, I'd like the rough or plain one. BUT I think the other ideas are pretty and very symbolic to the semicolon movement. =3

Haha, well then go crazy with it! I think the movement is great. I personally can't say I "suffer" from any mental disorder, but I have dealt with things like social anxiousness and depression when I was a bit younger. So I have a small idea of what that can mean, but not on a huge scale.

I think its nice.

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Cheeky Pixel
xXx Jackel xXx
Cheeky Pixel
xXx Jackel xXx
Cheeky Pixel

Makes sense.

Haha, well then go crazy with it! I think the movement is great. I personally can't say I "suffer" from any mental disorder, but I have dealt with things like social anxiousness and depression when I was a bit younger. So I have a small idea of what that can mean, but not on a huge scale.

I think its nice.

I love it. I suffer from depression that used to be deep.
                  And my husband has social anxiety and depression and stuff, so its super meaningful to the both of us.
                  Making it even better the have a heart line one. =3

DahmerXx's Wife

Friendly Explorer

i love the top right one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items