why is that you think?

I feel like variety is healthy

Wheezing Phantom

i listen to a variety

Anxious Rabbit

thunder cities
i listen to a variety
yeah but i'm gross

I don't get how people can be cool with being into on genre at a time?
or only need one genre of music?

Big Wife

Are you kidding me?

I ask someone what music they like and they'll say "A little bit of everything lol"

Then I figure out they just like pop and Radio Rock and don't know an artist that wasn't around 5 years ago

Anxious Rabbit

Llamatized
Are you kidding me?

I ask someone what music they like and they'll say "A little bit of everything lol"

Then I figure out they just like pop and Radio Rock and don't know an artist that wasn't around 5 years ago
only proving my point further mad

Big Wife

alec ate your salad
Llamatized
Are you kidding me?

only proving my point further mad

People have terrible tastes in music

crown it's Partner

Fallen Comrade

I guess variety is a good thing, but personally I listen to only a few genres (most of which fall under the 'rock' category); post-grunge, alternative, classic rock and metal. I'm not really sure if you can call that variety wink
I think I like a wide variety of music?
Or at least im not afraid to venture out.
I like almost all sub genres of rock, pop, funk, classic, r&b, soul, disco, hip-hop, metal...stuff from other countries, I went through a bad screamo phase and soon followed my techno/dubstep/drum and bass phase. I got awkwardly into chiptune????? But I would say I usually stick to rock music.
I don't understand how listening to a wide variety of music makes your taste better.

Of course that's what I pretended to know two years ago so.

Posers.
emotion_awesome
I'm definitely one of those people that listen to only a few genres

Newbie Newb

i listen to a pretty wide variety, my scrobbles are all over the place

Eloquent Streaker

Nothing wrong with preferring a single genre or a select few genres, even if it's to the exclusion of other genres.
I've been listening to nothing but Korean music for the past three years now. I've lost interest in everything else for some reason confused

Super Cyclops

I listen to particular individual songs from a a**-broad genre range. So what does that make me?

Anxious Rabbit

Nuclear Muchacho
I listen to particular individual songs from a a**-broad genre range. So what does that make me?
A hoser.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces