Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Wife

I don't talk to much people, and the only person I really talk to is a good friend who lived 1800 miles away from. I moved about a year ago, and i haven't really made any friends yet. As far as physical contact goes, I haven't really spent time with anyone within that time. I go insane sometimes, just wanting the satisfaction of the most basic of communication. Some people may know about my depression and my lack of will to live; this wasn't caused by that but kind of is a byproduct. I also haven't been in a serious relationship for over two years, which is kind of disappointing, but to be honest I wouldn't know what the hell to do if I got into one. I have no friends, and I'm too introverted to go out of my way to meet new people.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Well if you need someone to talk to? I wouldn't mind to talk to you. ^^ I'm Extroverted, and I love making new friends. ^_^

Big Wife

hell_kara
Well if you need someone to talk to? I wouldn't mind to talk to you. ^^ I'm Extroverted, and I love making new friends. ^_^

I appreciate it, but I'm craving more of a face-to-face interaction.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Llamatized
hell_kara

I appreciate it, but I'm craving more of a face-to-face interaction.

Ah I completely understand. >.< Unless you're somewhere in the Indiana region?
Damn bruh, talk to about it.. i'm experiencing the same s**t here.
Lived in jamaica most of my life, now I'm back in canada and I feel lonely af. All my friends are far away.

Peculiar Dreamer

If we gathered all the people who cannot find anyone to talk to we could make our own country... Unfortunately I can't help with face to face since I'm from another country what so ever... And totally abandoned recently... All friends found themselves a boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband/exciting new job and nobody has time to talk leisurely over some tea emo ...

Lonely Browser

Me too!
I live in Japan and all my friends are back in the states. It sucks. I have a couple friends here but no one that I can hang out with on a daily (or weekly) basis. I have roommates but I'm not close to any of them and they're all close to someone else. Plus I'm slowly breaking up w my boyfriend back in the states...

Wow I just turned this into my own life issue haha sorry. I would like advice on this too though.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
The harsh reality is that if you do not actively go out to find someone to make friends/relationships with, then you will not find any. You cannot just sit around, and hope that they will come to you, because that is what most others are doing. You may get lucky, but you will be a very lonely person until that day might come.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff