This is where profiles are kept.
Woohoo~!

OG Gaian

YvonxxRaoulxxTibideaux
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

↘↘XJ u s tXa n o t h e rXc i t i z e n
          G i v e n N a m e:: Yvon Tibideaux
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Whatever unholiness Rousel comes up with.
          A g e:: Two hundred forty-six.
          B i r t h d a y:: September 21st
          R a c e:: Le enfants du Le Bête du Gevaudan. {The children of The Beast of Gevaudan.}
          H a i r C o l o r:: Naturally silver
          E y e C o l o r:: Golden
          H e i g h t:: Six foot five inches
          W e i g h t:: 185lbs
          S e x u a l i t y:: Generally pansexual, though lately he is more into males or those who appear as male.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

↘↘XS o m eXt h i n g sXa b o u tXm e
          L i k e s::
          ☑ Reading
          ☑ Cleanliness
          ☑ Coffee or caffeine
          ☑ Classic music
          ☑ Learning new things

D i s l i k e s::
          ☒ Messes
          ☒ Rude people
          ☒ Guns
          ☒ Brooding Vampyres
          ☒ Overdramatic people

Q u i r k s:: Cleans when stressed or sighs often when annoyed.
          P o w e r s:: N//A

↘↘XU n d e r n e a t hXi tXa l l
          P e r s o n a l i t y:: Yvon can appear a little disconnected emotionally, but doesn't mean he's not capable of feeling. His social connections are no better. He's just not a people person. Others just complicate things and make them far more complex than they need to be. Or that is his take on things. However, he is brilliant in his own ways, mainly that of common sense, unlike his brother. He's also more motivated to get things done and tries to keep active instead of lazing about. But, when it comes to his brother, he tends to be more open and sensitive to what he says and thinks of him. He fear rejection from him, especially now as they get older.

H i s t o r y:: Born in Seventeen sixty-eight to Le Bête du Gevaudan, a monster which prowled the country of France in the mid-seventeen hundreds, killing over a hundred people, the boys, Rousel and Yvon, were brought into the world. Their existence brought an end to their mother's killing spree a year prior. The creature, or woman, as she now took the guise of, was forced to settle down with her offspring just outside the area in Biron, France. There the children were free to roam through the country side which had also been lush with forestry as well. Le Bête du Gevaudan waited until her children were of the age where they were becoming men to teach them fully of what they were and what they were capable of. Whilst Yvon respected and disfavored it in the same instance, Rousel found ways to use it to entertain himself, such as waiting until the late hours of night to chase after the silly maidens who had not been home before dusk.

However, time came to pass, and with time, a lone man's bitter pain grew. Le Bête du Gevaudan had taken this man's family, and it was something he never forgot, thus he hunted the wretch who took all that he loved. The twins were about fifteen when the bitter soul caught up with their mother, killing her on the night of their first real hunt. Anger and sorrow, as well as fear, consumed the boys, and without mercy in their hearts, they tore the man apart, leaving the pieces to rot so his soul would be suffering torment upon the world of the living. As for the one who had given them life and nurtured them, they had to burn the body to hide what they were, and to make sure her soul knew the peace of the afterlife and not the fate of her killer.

The boys soon left their homeland as the industrial age approached, finding that the world was changing though they had yet to see beyond their home. There were many debates between the two since then about where to go next, since the two men had different interests and desires. One hungered for knowledge and understanding, the other appeasement of any sorts. That's how they eventually landed where they are today. They now reside outside the city of Belquin, but such beautiful sights of their surroundings is not merely enough to keep them entertained and are often left prowling the city. Though the prejudice from their human neighbours is always difficult.

BLStoner
DarkredxxGreyxxGoldenrod

OG Gaian

RouselxxGreyxxTibideaux
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Rousel Grey Tibideaux
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Super Rousel, Rosalita, Randy, Rob, Ramona, etc. Depends on who he is for the time being.
          A g e:: Two Hundred and Forty-Six
          B i r t h d a y:: September Twenty-First
          R a c e:: L'enfant du Le Bête du Gevaudan
          H a i r C o l o r:: Naturally White, but Rousel dyes a bit of Magenta in his hair.
          E y e C o l o r:: Gold, slightly a more honey color.
          H e i g h t:: One point Nine Eight Meters
          W e i g h t:: Eighty-Eight point Nine kg
          S e x u a l i t y:: Hétérosexuel

☑ Licorice
          ☑ Mademoiselles
          ☑ Fruit
          ☑ Rabbits.... Yum
          ☑ Anything colorful or shiny

☒ Debbie Downers
          ☒ Silent Sally's
          ☒ Husbands
          ☒ The British
          ☒ Spicy Food

Q u i r k s:: Rousel has many quirks, too many to count. He has a habit of doing things and forgetting that he was the one who had done it, or remembers, but blames someone else, usually his twin brother Yvon, instead. He doesn't like to talk about the past, especially his, and will be quick to change the subject should it arise. There are moments when Rousel seems normal, almost sad even, and then he'll lash out and do something bizarre and childish to bury it again. There is also a bit of a serious temper that creeps out at times, usually only when someone bothers him about his life, or attempts to know what he is thinking.
          P o w e r s:: N/A

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Rousel is a handful. Not just a bit of a handful, but perhaps even two handfuls. He gets bored easily, though in his mind, he's just trying to keep any real thoughts away, and turns to troublesome behavior. He enjoys art, and creating it out of anything, like the big condiment mural he painted on the living room wall with a pickle as his paintbrush. Yvon was not happy. He's also exceedingly lazy when it comes to simple tasks. Yvon usually cooks, though Rousel can cook many delicious gourmet meals. Dirty clothes are left about wherever Rousel takes them off, and he often doesn't head to the shower or bed after disrobing, preferring to just walk about naked at times.
          Rousel is also very much a ladies man, bedding many women, whether they are single, young, older, married, crippled, etc. Of course he has his preferences and won't just sleep with any woman. That being said, Rousel can be a bit of a pervert, and a bit over possessive of a woman he plans to bed, or simply has an interest in.

H i s t o r y:: Rousel has always been a bit of a troublemaker, but he loved his mother. Not knowing who his father was, he became a bit of a momma's boy, but stayed true to his over active boyhood. When their mother told the boys what they were, Rousel was excited, and instantly embraced what he was, making close friends with the beast. He would prowl the alleyways, being sure to stay hidden, but he enjoyed watching the mesdemoiselles scurry home in the dark, unsure of what they had just seen. Little did he know that he would soon be in alleys for entirely different reasons.

When their mother died, Rousel was more than happy to return the favor to the man who had killed her. He was glad that the man was gone now too, and ever since then he has not regretted his actions, or pitied the man in anyway. He wanted to see his family again, and that's exactly what Rousel and Yvon did for him. After that, Rousel began his spiral. He would sneak out when Yvon was asleep and terrorize the animals in the woods, falling asleep with his pile of rabbit carcasses, and waking up in the nude to walk back home in hopes that Yvon would not catch him. As the years went on, the white haired brother grew worse, gaining the age of legal alcohol consumption and abusing the privilege, often ending up passed out in alleyways or stumbling after some young group of women. Waking up penniless wasn't foreign to Rousel, but still, Yvon always welcomed him back home with a stern look and something to eat. When he wasn't out drinking, the twin tried to be good to his brother, maintaining his rowdy behavior and troublesome ways.

With another century approaching, Rousel quit his drinking and self pity, and instead turned to doing as he pleased as long as it left a smile on his face, and distracted him from the pain of his past. Most of the time, he was an annoyance to Yvon, and Rousel didn't care. At times when his teasing did seem to truly hurt Yvon, the other twin tried his own way of apology, which varied depending on Yvon's mood. Sometimes, Rousel would cook, making the food into some form of art - a bunny face for pancakes, a replica of their current home with waffles, a totem pole for anything on a stick-, or he'd go slink off and let his brother alone for the day. Rousel is pretty much just a big overactive child these days, but he never means to harm by his actions, and if they make someone uncomfortable when not directly aimed at the person, then too bad.

GaysbianBabe
lightgreenxxsilverxxlightcoral

OG Gaian

CamillexxMenollyxxD'Artigo
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Camille D'Artigo.
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Cam or Camie.
          A g e:: Twenty-seven.
          B i r t h d a y:: January 1st.
          R a c e:: Werewolf.
          H a i r C o l o r:: Black.
          E y e C o l o r:: Blue-grey.
          H e i g h t:: Five foot, seven inches.
          W e i g h t:: 130 pounds.
          S e x u a l i t y:: Bisexual.

☑ Books.
          ☑ Tattoos and piercings.
          ☑ Automotive mechanics.
          ☑ Video games.
          ☑ Being social-ish.
          ☑ The great outdoors.

☒ Arrogance.
          ☒ Super loud noises, as they hurt my ears.
          ☒ Snakes. They give me the creeps.
          ☒ Being confined to a small space for extended periods of time.
          ☒ People that don't know when to stop talking, or that talk for several minutes without appearing to breathe.

Q u i r k s:: I have a slight case of OCD, so it isn't out of the ordinary to see me counting things three times. An example would be, I know there are four sets of keys on the peg board in the shop, but I will still stand there and count them out three separate times. I can't seem to stop myself from doing it. I'm just grateful that it isn't as bad as it could be.

I have the occasional panic attack, usually related to my mild OCD. If someone messes with what I am counting, while I am counting it, my mind starts to race and I start panting. The guys in the shop are a heck of a lot nicer about not messing with me when it comes to that sort of thing now. I guess seeing me freak out with one panic attack was enough for them.

Powers:: When I get really, really mad about something, things tend to catch on fire. I'm not entirely sure why it happens, or even how, but anger is definitely the trigger. I accidentally burned a house down when I was a child because someone took my toy away.

P e r s o n a l i t y:: I'm not one of those overly bubbly girls, I will not talk endlessly about shoes and make-up. I will, however, talk at length about anything that can be used as a mode of transportation. I love talking about cars almost as much as I love working on them. Video games happens to be another subject that I will carry on a lengthy conversation about. I'm also a very open about it, book worm. You typically won't find me near a club of any kind, as I am not in to loud noises or the massive press of bodies. On a typical Friday night, once work is done and over with, I'm usually found either playing a game or reading a book.

Some people shy away from me because I tend to be very blunt and honest about how I feel about something. I honestly see no point in sugar coating most things, it takes more time and effort than I really care to use. I also have a bit of a mouth on me, but I work in a field that is mostly dominated by males. Seriously, what did most people expect? I do curb my 'potty mouth' when in the presence of little old ladies that might faint, and children that don't need to be parroting the f-bomb.

Overall, I am a fairly nice person to be around. I'm loyal to a fault to those that I care about, I would gladly listen to their problems all night long if that was what was needed of me. If I see a person on the street having a bad day? I'm one of those people that would offer assistance without a second thought. I'm passionate about life and love, just don't expect me to gush over it.

H i s t o r y:: Before being bitten by a werewolf when I was 15, which only served to make me a weirder person, I already had a slew of issues. I started several fires, not that anyone could tell me how I had managed to do it. We found out that anger was the ultimate trigger, and I was put in an anger management class. I wasn't an angry child, per say, but I needed the coping skills so that I didn't burn down another house. I developed O.C.D. as a young teenager, and that lead to more councilling for a whole new set of coping skills, and another set of problems while in school. Kids are not kind, and because I was different, it lead to a lot of hazing. Even the good looking girls get picked on if they are freaky enough. People would mess with my locker, which lead to my O.C.D. kicking in, which lead to the discovery of anxiety issues!

I was coming home from the school library one night, minding my own business when some crazy b*****d jumped out and bit me. I didn't know what was wrong with him at first, but it became pretty obvious to me when I went through some serious changes and started losing massive chunks of my memory. I would wake up in fields and have no idea how I had gotten there. And then there was this insatiable desire to eat the other, other white meat. Don't get me wrong, I love Hannibal movies as much as the next girl, but that did not mean that I wanted to be eating one of his custom creations! That crazy guy that bit me, had turned me in to a werewolf.

Not wanting to risk hurting anyone in my family, as I had no freaking clue how to deal with my new cravings and let's not forget blacking out got large periods of time; I left. I found people that were like me, well, the Werewolf part, anyway. They helped me figure out how to better control my emotions so I didn't end up going through an accidental shift, which would cause some serious issues. Actually, it helped with my other issues to an extant as well, which was a pleasant bonus. With the aid of the Werewolf community I had stumbled in to, I finished school and went on to become a licensed mechanic. Since the shop is owned and operated by Werewolves, it makes life a little easier.

I tried to reconnect with my family after I was able to better control myself, but that ended up being a disaster. There was only so much that my family could handle, and being turned in to a Werewolf was simply to much for them. I haven't spoken to my family in almost five years. I wish them well, and hope they are doing alright. And while I miss them, the best thing I can do form them is respect their wishes.

Well, that's enough about me!

Forsaken Angel of Wrath
color 1.xxcolor 2.xxcolor 3.

OG Gaian

MarinaxxClaraxxMizu
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Marina Clara Mizu
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Mari, Rina.
          A g e:: Twenty
          B i r t h d a y:: February twentieth
          R a c e:: Merfolk
          H a i r C o l o r:: Pink
          E y e C o l o r:: Purple in her original form, blue in her human one
          H e i g h t:: Five feet and one inch tall
          W e i g h t:: One hundred and five pounds
          S e x u a l i t y:: Heterosexual

☑ Swimming
          ☑ Adventures
          ☑ Singing
          ☑ Learning about different cultures
          ☑ Eating clams

☒ Walking
          ☒ Transforming into her mermaid form away from home
          ☒ Cigarette smoke
          ☒ Dogs
          ☒Being caught in seaweed

Q u i r k s:: When she's excited she claps her hands, a lot.
          Powers:: N//A

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Like most merfolk, Marina is extremely friendly to just about everyone. Some may think she doesn't have a bad bone in her body, which would be wrong. She does have a few bad bones in her, but its hidden underneath her friendliness. She has been known to throw people under the bus if she feels like they deserve it. Marina is curious individual that loves learning new things and taking on new adventures. That doesn't mean she's fearless, in fact she takes a lot of encouragement to do something dangerous. Which contradicts her love for adventures since fear holds her back from time to time. The female is very patient and doesn't anger easily. Even though she can hold a grudge for a long time, she won't ignore anyone she isn't friendly with, she's all for killing people with kindness. Like all merfolk, she's very musical and has been told countless times that her voice is stunning. She likes to sing whenever she can, but you'll probably see her singing the most when she's in her original form. Whenever she does get angry, which is rare but can happen, she'll snap at just about anyone. It doesn't matter if it's her family member or just some stranger trying to help her out, she wants everything and everyone to shut up when she's mad.

H i s t o r y:: Marina was born to two merfolk whose status in the community were equivalent to a duke and duchess in human society. Unlike in the human society though, her parents weren't considered "noble". No one cared much for statuses or bloodlines. The only merfolk that were considered noble were the elder merfolk. They had been around for so long, it was only natural that they were treated like royalty. For most of her life, she was in the Atlantic Ocean. It was where both of her parents’ relatives lived and the water there was nice. In her community it was considered taboo to go near the beaches, in case a human saw them. The only people allowed on shore since they had long since mastered the art of blending in her the Elders. The punishment for doing so was gruesome. Normally, merfolk were more or less friendly to everyone, especially their own kind. But when that rule was broken, the line was crossed, and all the friendliness was gone. The Elders were the ones that carried out the punishment. They were usually a public event but her parents forbade her from attending one, which she was happy about. Although Marina was curious about life near the shore, the fear of being punished kept her from nearing any beaches for the longest time. That was until she turned sixteen.

Her friends had convinced her to go on a nightly swim with them. Although she wasn't keen on swimming in complete darkness, she agreed to go with them. After swimming for an hour or so in complete darkness, they were about to turn around when they saw light coming from the surface. All of them were curious about what the light was. Marina was all for hanging back in fear of what the object could be but after some taunts were thrown around she followed them to the surface. When they got to the surface they discovered the light was fire from kids having a bonfire on the beach. Unfortunately a kid noticed them and began shouting. They all panicked and dove back underwater. They heard splashing and realized the kid was following them in. Marina had never been the fastest swimmer so when her friends took off, she was left trailing behind them. When she neared home she bumped into her mother. Her mother demanded to know what she was doing out so late and found that she couldn't lie. When the truth was out, her mother said she was going to have to turn them in. Marina had expected no less but what she hadn't expected was her mother telling her to leave home, that being away would be better than suffering the punishment. Marina agreed and left that night.

Marina eventually found herself a body of water near the city of Belquin a year later. From there she began to pick up the pieces again. She joined a new community of merfolk and felt safe once again. It was there that some of the merfolk there taught her how to behave out of water and how to interact with humans. It was with them that she stayed and learned about different cultures. She was happy with her new community and seldom thought of her old one.

conqueredlove
coralinexxduplicityxxred head blues

OG Gaian

Sophiaxx"The Flash"xx
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Sophia Summers
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Sophia The Flash or The Flash
          A g e:: She died when she was Twenty-six, she is now Three Hundred and Thirty-Eight Years old.
          B i r t h d a y:: Has lost count of mortal birthday but she celebrates her birth as an Asp on the last day of the calender year.
          R a c e:: Human (perviously); Asp
          H a i r C o l o r:: Brown (Human); Teal due to being an Asp (however she enjoys the color that she keeps the teal hair in her human form as well)
          E y e C o l o r:: Hazel (human), Pink (Asp)
          H e i g h t:: Five Feet and Eight Inches.
          W e i g h t:: One hundred and twenty-five pounds.
          S e x u a l i t y:: Heterosexual

☑ Structure
          ☑ Botany
          ☑ Her teal hair
          ☑ The Sisterhood of the Asp
          ☑ Traveling

☒ Chaos
          ☒ Unplanned Events
          ☒ Misogynistic Men
          ☒ Killing
          ☒ Heights

Q u i r k s:: Sophia is so used to using her abilities to increase her speed, when she nervous she tends to visually vibrate.
          P o w e r s:: *Flash Stepping: Utilizing her ability of Quintessence, Sophia has figured out a way to use her energy source to power her movement, increasing her speed and precision. Once she starts to move, the faster she will be come often looking as if she's "flash" stepping or teleporting.
          *Transformation: Becoming skilled at her shapeshifting and quintessence usage, she's able to fuel her shifting cell with quintessence energy, fueling a physical transformation

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Sophia can be seen as a very stoic and rather boring person if you don't know her. She's values loyalty and knows that everyone can't and won't possess it, making her more closed off to others. She has dedication and especially to her sister of Asp, it's probably the most important thing about her to her. Through the serious persona, there are times where it is noticeable that she can be quite vain, probably due to the fact growing up she didn't find her brown hair and hazel eyes appealing, she has an obsession with her hair where when she's not noticing she'll play with it.

H i s t o r y:: Sophia was born the middle child of a human father and human mother and the only girl. From a young age it was apparent that it was expected of her to be submissive to the men in her family just like her mother was, however Sophia was a headstrong young girl she did everything not to end up like her mother. When she was fourteen, her father had made an arrangement for his only daughter to be married off to a taxman. The night before she was to be seen by her future husband, she had ran off into the night, escaping into the nearest village where she would live in peace. When she was eighteen she ventured to a large city where she disguised herself as a man and entered the army to serve. Sophia didn't know what she was doing, but she knew life for a woman here wasn't fair and if they weren't going to naturally receive their respect, she would take it. When the kingdom entered the great war, Sophia was on the battlefield and thanks to her years of training with a sword and fighting, she was able to survive a year and a half before she met her demise at a battle where she was stabbed in the back and through the front. With Death surely lurking at her door, it was certain that she would be dead within minutes.

That day Sophia's life would change, an Asp who had detected the woman disguised as a man found that she was honorable and brave for fighting in a war that was meant for men, deciding that Sophia deserved a chance at life once again, she took the remaining life force of Sophia and fused it with her own, breathing the life back into Sophia's corpse. "Welcome, Sister," was all she said as Sophia smiled and passed out once more. At first the change shocked Sophia, she wasn't prepared for her brown hair to turn teal or eyes to turn pink and her complexion was queer, her skin wasn't even smooth, small scales could be seen on her as well. As the years passed, Sophia embraced who and what she was, training with the woman who turned her Sophia became an Asp to be reckoned with. At first her shapeshifting was the skill she struggled with the most, it took her over a hundred years to just change the color of her hair to brown, afterwards she only focused on returning her skin and eyes to their normal color, actually enjoying the teal color. Since then, Sophia travels around and goes where she is requested for work, however she's been sent on a mission to look for a specific Asp, it is rumored amongst the sisterhood that there is male Asp who was turned and could be potentially dangerous.

Solaris Beauty
color1xxcolor2xxcolor3

OG Gaian

Drakexxxx
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Drake
          O t h e r N a m e s:: N/A
          A g e:: One Hundred and Two
          B i r t h d a y:: July 16th
          R a c e:: Avian (former); Asp (current)
          H a i r C o l o r:: Red (Formally); Teal.
          E y e C o l o r:: Grey(Formally); Pink.
          H e i g h t:: 6'1
          W e i g h t:: 140lbs.
          S e x u a l i t y:: Bi-Sexual.

☑ Flying
          ☑ Men
          ☑ Women
          ☑ Singing
          ☑ Making Things

☒ Living in Secret
          ☒ Being alone
          ☒ The color yellow
          ☒ Extreme Cold
          ☒ Arrogance

Q u i r k s:: Drake has a bad habit of twitching in the face when he lies, because of that he's learned to shift an expression on his face that works like a poker face.
          P o w e r s::
          *Absolute Sustenance/Healing: Other than gender, what seperates Drake form other Asp is that he doesn't need any outside energy to live. If he does feed however it triggers his "avian" power of healing but now it works through quintessence.
          *Flight: Again unlike other Asp, he's capable of flight. That's due to his wings he had before he was an Asp. Once turned the appearance of his wings had changed as well but now he can shift them on or "off".
          *Transformation: Able to combine his quintessence with his cellular shifting, he's able to increase his muscle mass and alter his physical appearance to this. He also sprouts several wings.

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Drake is very cautious in nature, that's due to how he was raised and the events that have unfolded since he was turned. Drake may be secretive but he's a helpful and resourceful man. Drake has an obsessive personality when it comes to perfecting things, when he received his new powers he found it was easier to manipulate his quintessence in the sense of continuing generating his own energy without tiring.

H i s t o r y:: Drake was born an Avian in a mountainous region. Drake wasn't very special, he wasn't the fastest or the strongest but it was apparent that at a young age that logic was more up his ally rather than physical feats. Going through schooling, he then went on to become a healer in his tribe. His healing powers were very potent and his knowledge of Avian physiology made him more than as asset to his people. One day an Asp was found outside of their territory and brought back to their village. She was severely hurt and he healed her wounds. Grateful for being nursed back to health, the Asp introduced herself as Kira and decided to pay the village back by becoming the people's defender.

As the years went by, Drake began to fall for Kira and so did she which was abnormal for an Asp to do. For the last few years they continued to get raided by various races who wanted their territory. Drake had began to gain enough courage to step onto the field with his lover Kira and for a while they were revered as protectors of his village. One day Drake was injured and he wasn't able to heal himself, in an act of desperation and love, Kira turned Drake into an Asp, an unspeakable act amongst Asp but she didn't want to lose him to death. It seemed that this would bring them together but destiny had other plans as Kira went missing a year later, with no confirmation Drake was alone until he decided to set out and look for her which brought him to the current city he lives in.

Solaris Beauty
color1xxcolor2xxcolor3

OG Gaian

RubyexxPiodorexxVluce
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Rubye Piodore Vluce
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Peony
          A g e:: Nineteen
          B i r t h d a y:: April 16th
          R a c e:: Avian
          H a i r C o l o r:: Light Cream
          E y e C o l o r:: Light Gray
          H e i g h t:: 5'
          W e i g h t:: 104lbs (Her bones being more hollow than others in order to fly)
          S e x u a l i t y:: Hetrosexual

☑ Flying
          ☑ Music
          ☑ Sour Candies
          ☑ Other Avians
          ☑ Concrete jungle

☒ Sudden Loud Sounds
          ☒ Other Avians
          ☒ Deep Waters
          ☒ Guns
          ☒ Lightning Storms

Q u i r k s:: Rubye plays in ways similar to that of regular birds: gliding against the wind, dropped leaves and catching them in midair, chasing insects, etc. Rubye seems to have befriended a few young human children.
          P o w e r s:: Screech // Rubye's scream sounds much like a high pitched screech. This is believed to be defense technique to stun predators to allow her time to escape. Screeching for to long, will affect her throat and ears.
          Speed // -More of a skill than power - // Because Rubye is similar than a small bird Avian, she has more hollow bones than some to allow her flight. Being small in stature allows her to go faster. Honing this skill has allowed her to become a difficult target to hit. This makes it difficult to land safely and near impossible to come to a sudden stop.
          Talons // Because of unique genetics, Rubye actually has talons rather than human like feet. She has no problem grabbing onto branches and poles with them. Because she is larger than a normal bird, her talons can do significant damage if she harbors ill will. Due to her near hollow bone structure, she does not possess the strength to carry anything over 100 lbs for very long.

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Rubye comes off as a very calm soul simply by nature. Her smaller stature makes people underestimate her. She will easily use this against someone. With the use of her talons, and a fast enough speed, she can make for a challenging foe. She approaches humans with caution due to her first experience with them. Towards other avians, she holds a love hate relationship. Afraid of being teased, she expects them all to be harsh like the ones in her previous flock. However, being a social type of bird, she finds security almost in being in a flock. Once Rubye feels threatened or sees the need to, she can become very violent. In many ways Rubye can be believed to be bi-polar, however her anger and calm emotions are situational.

H i s t o r y:: Rubye was born into a faraway avian flock. A place that was owned by Avians, untouched by humans. She was born with unique genetics, unlike her mother, Ruby took on more of a harpy like appearance. As a youngling, Rubye was darker in color, only becoming lighter as she grew. Since she was young, Rubye hasn’t really been close to other avians, preferring to fly alone. Because her appearance was different that the other avians around her, she was often teased. Her flock looked more like birds than her, possessing beaks where she had more human like features. When she came of age, Rubye left her flock during a migration. And where she stopped in the middle of the migration? Belquin. Well, the surroundings of it. Still being fairly young, Rubye had a difficult time managing to find her way. Most of the time she would spend in the sky or trees.

Eventually she found the courage to fly into the concrete jungle. Upon her first visit, she didn’t have the best time. She was found and shot after. She managed to find herself within the slums, cornered in an alley. Not ever dealing with humans before, Rubye cowered until she heard a roar. With the men startled, Rubye took the chance to take into the sky. When she got within a safe distance, she heard snarling and turned around. It seemed that some sort of dark creature had killed the men. When the beasts eyes set on hers, she locked eyes with the beast. The creature didn’t seem to mean her harm, as it simply walked away. Since then, Rubye was wary of humans. That’s not to say she learned her lesson, as she visits the city almost daily. Being almost middle aged for her type of avian, her survival is higher than when she was younger. With her talons fully grown, and practice in escaping, she has gotten better at avoiding hostile humans. Rubye continues the live within the surroundings of the city, as she cannot change her appearance like others.

sarkaro
color1xxcolor2xxcolor3

OG Gaian

Orcaxx37713 xxDarknife
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Orca
          O t h e r N a m e s:: 37713
          A g e:: Twenty
          B i r t h d a y:: September, 18th
          R a c e:: Half Merfolk/Half Human
          H a i r C o l o r:: White in the front, black in the back.
          E y e C o l o r:: Full Blue, slightly lighter blue irises.
          H e i g h t:: 6’0”
          W e i g h t:: 140lb
          S e x u a l i t y:: Unsure

☑ Open Swimming
          ☑ Fish
          ☑ Fruits
          ☑ Music
          ☑ Getting out of the Lab.

☒ Enclosed Spaces
          ☒ Needles
          ☒ Medical Smells
          ☒ Red Meat
          ☒ White Coats

Q u i r k s:: He chirps to speak or clicks. Other Merfolk understand him or those that understand fish. He also loves to mimic sounds, often doing it when he’s playful or nervous.

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Orca is mentally stunted. Due to being restricted on his interactions Orca doesn’t often understand what many people his age would. Orca has the mental age of a seven year old, at least when it comes to social interactions and emotions. When it comes to medical or scientific information Orca could easily have his doctrine. However because of his restrictions he doesn’t get out much and usually doesn’t speak. It is theorized that he can’t speak, since he hasn’t in front of people before. Because of his mental age he is often trying to learn new things and gets into as much troubles as he knows he can get away with. He is also a little temperamental, throwing fits when he’s forced to do something he really doesn’t want to do, like go through experiments. There is only one person who can calm him down and that’s Draven. Orca also sticks to Draven like glue whenever he can, looking up to the human as if he was his brother. Because of his kinship towards Draven he’s also very protective of the human.

H i s t o r y:: Orca was an experiment. Created by curious humans to see if Merfolk and humans could reproduce successfully. Well more if they could reproduce a human child that had the voice of a merfolk, but nothing else. Orca or 37713 is one of the children produced by their experiments and is the closet to a human they had been able to make. The only problem was is that they had to use a predatory Merfolk, making Orca a little more unpredictable and violent. Because of his violent tendencies they restricted his interactions with others. For a decade they experimented on him, trying to get him to speak, to learn and not be as violent, but nothing seemed to work, not until they got a new scientist. His name was Draven.

Draven instantly took a liking to Orca, even giving him the name Orca instead of just calling him 37713. He started working with Orca, letting him exercise instead of keeping him in a small enclose and slowly Orca became more friendly and obeisant, well at least towards Draven. However they weren’t getting the results they wanted from Orca so they moved on to the next experiment and soon another hybrid was created and this one looked almost human besides the gills on the side of her neck. When she began to sing it was then that his case was terminated. However Draven fought against the system, telling them not to terminate Orca because he was still valuable. They didn’t see it that way.

So Draven did the only thing he could do, he stole Orca away. They went to Belquin, finding a small home close to the forest so that not to many humans would find them, hoping that they could be able to hide out at the forest edge until Draven could find them a safer place.

Blooming Lotus Moon
blackxxdarkslategreyxxdimgrey

OG Gaian

DravenxxJamesxxDarknife
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Draven
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Dr. Darknife
          A g e:: Thirty One
          B i r t h d a y:: October 29
          R a c e:: Human
          H a i r C o l o r:: Blond
          E y e C o l o r:: Blue
          H e i g h t:: 6”3’
          W e i g h t:: 160lb
          S e x u a l i t y:: Pansexual

☑ Coffee
          ☑ Reading
          ☑ Nature
          ☑ Different races
          ☑ Metal

☒ Humans
          ☒ Violence
          ☒ Sweets
          ☒ Ginger
          ☒ Heights

Q u i r k s:: When he’s nervous he tends to lick his lips.

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Draven is a very intelligent person, but often down plays it so that people are more comfortable with him. He also has a golden heart, giving everything he has to others, even if they might not need it. He’s a very laid back type of person, not getting upset easily, unless it comes to Orca. He is very protective of the hybrid, not too keen on letting him get hurt. Draven also prefers the company of others races, finding the human race hard to deal with because of how closed minded they can be and violent. The very few humans that he has found that are like him and are accepting he has made fast friends with. Draven is also a hapless romantic. Though not often attracted to people, those that do gain his attention find themselves showered in compliments, sultry looks, unashamed flirting and cheesy romance.

H i s t o r y:: Draven grew up in a home that had many different races in it. His parents having the same golden heart that he does. Form an early age he learned to accept other races and as he grew he learned of the many different things that they could teach humans. He could see the hate humans had for them and knew that he alone could never make a difference. But maybe if he studies hard enough and got the correct funding he could show the world of humans what these other races could offer them. So he study, and study and study. Until he finally got his doctrine and shortly was accepted into a confidential experiment.
          He didn’t know what it was at first, but he was excited since the experiment was apparently work with other races. However when he walked into the lab and saw the body of a small mer-child he knew the experiments were not with but on the different races. It sickened him. He wanted to quit right there, but one look into the child’s big blues eyes he knew he had to stay and help 37713 as much as he could and maybe one day he could save the child. So Draven stayed. Soon he grew attached to 37713 and even gave him a name, Orca. Draven worked with Orca, found out the child desperately was trying to make sense of things, but because of how he was treated couldn’t and would lash out. So Draven helped him in every way he could without getting caught. He taught him many different things, but the one thing that the others want he couldn’t teach Orca. The child just refused to speak. So they started creating a different child and this one looked more human and even sang. Draven knew what that meant for Orca. Still when they tried to terminate Orca Draven refused to let them, telling them that Orca could still be useful. They didn’t see it that way.

So Draven stole Orca away, putting into motion a plan he had kept secret. Using all the money he had collected over the years he sent many different paper trails across the world, making it harder to find them before paying in cash and heading for Belquin, getting a house on the edge of the forest for safety, hoping they could stay there for a few years before having to move.

Blooming Lotus Moon
blackxxslatebluexxdarkslateblue

OG Gaian

DorenxxdunxxTeskos
User Image
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Doren dun Teskos
          O t h e r N a m e s:: The Mad Bull
          A g e:: 63
          B i r t h d a y:: Clan didn't keep track, counts at the summer solstice.
          R a c e:: Minotaur
          H a i r C o l o r:: Fur is a dark brown
          E y e C o l o r:: Black
          H e i g h t:: 7' 2"
          W e i g h t:: 342 lbs
          S e x u a l i t y:: Asexual... though has been known to enjoy the company of various genders and races, when the blood lust is still high, post violent acts.

☑ A hearty meal and good drink
          ☑ Being closed in underground
          ☑ The moments of solitude that are near impossible to find
          ☑ Distracting himself with work
          ☑ The thrill of battle, like the feeling of crushing a skull in his bare hands

☒ Those the expect respect without honor
          ☒ Those that hold power without might
          ☒ The fact he is in need of those around him
          ☒ Humans or others that dont know just how to act around him
          ☒ Sweet foods or drinks

Q u i r k s:: When Doren is idle for to long his hands search for something to start fidgeting with.
          P o w e r s:: N/A

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Doren is in no way the easiest person to get to know or befriend. When someone meets him there is an air that he doesn't care what you think or feel. The reason for that being is that he basically doesn't. If he could, he would isolate himself on his land. But the world doesn't work that way, so he puts up with others. Doren never learned the social skills that would ingratiate himself to others. Also the times he would keep quiet and stand back are long behind him. If he has something to say you will hear it and if he has a problem with you, you will probably know it.

The people that Doren is closest to are those that work with/for him. This is because he is a workaholic. He throws himself into working his land and such because it distracts him. When his mind is preoccupied with what he is doing and what needs to happen next one of two things happen. Either the old violent tendencies start to surface or he gets lost in old emotions.

H i s t o r y:: When Doren was born he was given the after name of dun Teskos. Teskos was the clan he was born to. Dun stands for "not of". Like many Minotaur clans, Teskos prides Might and Honor over most. When his mother was pregnant his father was tried for actions against the clan. He was given the chance to prove that his actions where the correct path. That was of course by proving his honor in combat. Doren's father failed and was executed. HIs mother went on, but she died when she gave birth to Doren. So with one parent lacking honor and the other lacking strength, he was deemed less. Doren was born as property, to be used for the betterment of the clan. As soon as he was able, he was taught the ways of clan, though they did not apply to him. They trained him to fight, though he was only to use the skills to defend the clan. Mostly, they put him to work in what ever manner needed to be done.

As the first several years passed he barely saw the areas outside the caves that he worked. The clan Teskos resided deep in the jungles of South America, right next to a series of caves. The reason that they were able to do so for so long was because the land was watched over by a certain group. These non human individuals allowed them to live in peace. That is until just after Doren was born. A vampyre rose to power and turned the group into a drug cartel. Then they began to demand things and labor from the clan. Some began to work in the field, but most resisted to help. That was when the head of Teskos made a deal with the vampyre. In exchange to be left alone again, they would give them a promising work and warrior. Doren was 15 when he left the caves for good.

Doren's life changed from that moment. His main purpose went from doing what was right for the many, to doing what the one wanted. He still spent most of his time with manual labor. Then there were the other times. When his only instructions were to stand behind the vampyre and look menacing. If needed, things got very messy, very violent, very fast. Doren grew used to this new role a little to well. This went on for years, and many gifts were given to him. Though as the years passed, the old clan teaching started to creep back into his mind. He began to think more about his lot in life.

Then the war between races hit. Like many that worked for the vampyre, Doren wanted to go and fight. But the vampyre knew he would have a place despite who won, so he kept all that worked for him out of the conflict. Business slowed and the only people that Doren got to deal with was whoever happened to stumble onto the farm lands. With this surplus of time, Doren thought more. The vampyre had no honor. He had some might, but not enough for the standings that he held. Doren had made no oath to keep, so he put an end to his servitude. Charging through a few body guards, he removed the vampyre's head. Then taking what he could, he walked away, with no one else trying to stop him. Eventually he found his way near Belquin, bought a chunk of farm land, and let several non humans on it to help him run it.

OffTooTheLeft
color1xxcolor2xxcolor3

OG Gaian

AlfridaxxAlfiexxHayes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

G i v e n N a m e:: Alfrida Hayes
          O t h e r N a m e s:: Alfie, Alf
          A g e:: Twenty-One
          B i r t h d a y:: February 29th
          R a c e:: Human
          H a i r C o l o r:: Naturally chocolate brown, dyed a soft pinky-purple
          E y e C o l o r:: Blue
          H e i g h t:: Five foot Five inches
          W e i g h t:: One Hundred Twenty-Three pounds
          S e x u a l i t y:: Pansexual

☑ Painting
          ☑ Lemons
          ☑ Writing
          ☑ Reading
          ☑ The Beach
          ☑ Arts & Crafts
          ☑ Farmer's/Flea Markets

☒ Hot Weather
          ☒ Being Unproductive
          ☒ Writer's/Painter's Block
          ☒ Dead Things
          ☒ Techno Music
          ☒ Lack of Creativity
          ☒ Remakes

Q u i r k s:: Alfie is unusually shy at first, tending to find ways around talking to strangers if she can, although sometimes being shy prevents her from talking to someone she wants to. Once she gets talking, however, she jumps out of her little shell with streamers and confetti. As a consequence of being a painter, Alfie, more times than not, has paint smeared on her face.

P e r s o n a l i t y:: Alfie tends to keep to herself most days, but isn't a stranger to making new friends. She is a shy butterfly, but when given the chance to come out of her shell, she bursts out and can talk for days. When alone, Alfie keeps herself company with daydreams, or art. Books and canvases clutter Alfie's little studio apartment, the small bit of furniture used to hold up paintings, or strewn with blankets and pillows from her last book series binge, telling that most of her life is lived indoors, and through others. Nothing exciting happens to Alfie, but she does her best to stay optimistic.

H i s t o r y:: Alfie grew up hating her given name. Whenever she could, she demanded that she be called Alfie. In school, it sparked name calling, children insinuating that she was Alf, and ate cats for lunch, or reminding her that Alfie was indeed a boy's name. Sometimes, one of them would find the phonetic similarity between Alfrida Hayes, and the chip company Frito Lays. When the name calling and snickering wasn't about her name, it was about her strange behavior, as she didn't speak much, and weighed a little more than the other kids. Names like Chubs, Freak, and Schizo began, and Alfie just kept on doing her best to ignore it all, but it weighed heavily on her insecurities.

Going into high school, Alfie lost a lot of weight, and was forced into friendships with popular girls who soon couldn't stand that she was so quiet and didn't actually like hanging out with them. Instead, she found friends in art classes, and drama, where she only joined so she could do props. Mostly, she made friends with boys, those who found her gender attractive, and those who didn't, but Alfie never dated. High school was fun for her, and she was hoping college would be the same. Unfortunately, college was boring, and the introvert found herself once again without friends. Not having the funds for art school, Alfie dropped out of college, or took a sabbatical as she likes to put it, and began on a road trip.

She traveled all over, wherever there was a road to drive on, and a rest stop to use. She painted on her trip, thinking she might paint monuments or familiar scenes, but instead found the beauty in little towns, or unnoticed spots of the world. Instead of the leaves in Fall, Alfie painted a pebble she had found near an old gas station, or the inside of an abandoned factory. She enjoyed being on her own, and having a bit of adventure in her life, until one day when she came to Belquin. Her van had broken down just outside the city, and she dragged all of her stuff to the nearest motel, and since then, she's decided to stay, even put money towards and old studio apartment.

GaysbianBabe
deepskybluexxblackxxviolet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas