Welcome to Gaia! ::

treason would imply that they were trying to overthrow the government, they only wanted to leave it.

Hollow Cost's Waifu

Hygienic Ladykiller

Now it means you're racist. rolleyes

Hilarious Lunatic

3,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
noww it means a lottta thingss.
Sabre Scar
You are a symbol of incest.
lol

Familiar Noob

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
But the confederate flag originated from the south separating from the north and forming the confederacy so they could continue the enslavement of black people.

It's basically saying "I would like the south to go to war with the rest of America again because I'm an ignorant racist."

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

******** liberal trash man
when will they learn question
babababeanie
But the confederate flag originated from the south separating from the north and forming the confederacy so they could continue the enslavement of black people.

It's basically saying "I would like the south to go to war with the rest of America again because I'm an ignorant racist."
I would love for the south to peacefully succeed

kukere's Husband

guy30
babababeanie

I dont

If it does happen I am leaving for California...or Denver

Familiar Noob

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
guy30
babababeanie

That would never happen peacefully, especially since southerners are the trash that insist on thier second amendment.

Widower

Astounding Zealot

babababeanie
That would never happen peacefully, especially since southerners are the trash that insist on thier second amendment.

( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)

Familiar Noob

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
-=====]xxxo
babababeanie

( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)

With some exceptions. But I mean, everyone owns a gun down there and I dong get why.
of course the guy who wants to ******** his cousin supports the confederate flag

Widower

Astounding Zealot

babababeanie
With some exceptions. But I mean, everyone owns a gun down there and I dong get why.

I don't think it's at all unreasonable for every family to have one firearm in case of emergencies.
Nor do I consider anyone who supports firearms to be trash.

I mean, don't get me wrong, they should stay in your home or in authorized areas and I am completely against any sort of open-carry or concealed weapon license.

But, simply put, some people are not lawful good and still have access to guns.

One needs to be able to protect themselves and their family from armed intruders on the off-chance that they break in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff