Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Michelle Chiba
Can I make a suggestion?

even if it's on purpose,I was thinking to use this:User ImageUser Image as food for our Kins like to help bring their stats as well lvl them..(like poke'mon does rare candy. xd )
I was thinking using zOMG! rings as accessories to alter stats, perhaps give special effects like immunity to stats, health regen and such.

That would be asking too much but one can dream. xd

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Flux
Michelle Chiba
Can I make a suggestion?

even if it's on purpose,I was thinking to use this:User ImageUser Image as food for our Kins like to help bring their stats as well lvl them..(like poke'mon does rare candy. xd )
I was thinking using zOMG! rings as accessories to alter stats, perhaps give special effects like immunity to stats, health regen and such.

That would be asking too much but one can dream. xd
ture. I got an Idea after our dear Marshmallows in complete dust in Invo,why not re-use these and make them like Rare Candy on Pokemon.

Like This:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
here's another one where .hack's Sora evolves to Haseo!

I liked your zOMG rings idea..good point! and it will make us re-use them...also,Let's bring this:
User Image and make it an actual USEFUL ITEM for us to Catch Kins!!
Ceeshnia

I was training it in Zen, which most of the kin
you encounter start with 15HP, so it had to
be killer potions. Death potions? Je ne saĆ­s pas.

You don't have to train it there though. Though tbh, even if someone was super adamant about staying in Zen Garden, you get enough free Death Dealer potions just playing there too.

Stubborn Gifter

Ceeshnia

Hey, I was wondering if you can include this in your thread too. Few people are not aware about this and get disappointed once discovered that Mystery Friend or Soul of the Fluff don't grant you the Pegacorn certificate.

Gaia needs to be aware about this issue and find ways for people to obtain the Pegacorn from the two items I've mentioned since the Pet system has been taken off two years ago.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
We waited years for Pegacorn to be used and even now it's still garbage. sweatdrop Yeah I hear it's pretty good late in the game, but the grinding is too much for me.
dreamsk
We waited years for Pegacorn to be used and even now it's still garbage. sweatdrop Yeah I hear it's pretty good late in the game, but the grinding is too much for me.

Its amazing how people expect gaia to spoon feed them OP kindreds without
putting some effort into leveling it up.

Don't call it garbage just because you are too lazy to do it yourself.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Hug My WaTer MeAt
dreamsk

Its amazing how people expect gaia to spoon feed them OP kindreds without
putting some effort into leveling it up.

Don't call it garbage just because you are too lazy to do it yourself.
Yeah, it's really spoon feeding when you cant even defeat enemies at your same level without certain defeat or only using items to win.

And grinding is garbage. Its boring. There is no fun or joy in it. It's monotonous. There are a lot of other ways that could be used to earn exp without having to sit there and click the same button until you run out of stamina. They could include games that Gaia already has. They could add more options which require effort and time to earning exp. But Gaia's probably already given up on this game now that it's a month old and is already looking for it's next money-grabbing scheme.
dreamsk
-

All I hear is excuses.
Pretty sure there are lots of kindreds you can use that aren't even cash shop related that can kill its own level. And you're right, its a game that only been out for a month, maybe you should be more patient if you want more options added into the game.

If grinding is so boring, then find something to do while you play. rolleyes

And for such a "money grabbing game", I haven't spent a single dime of gaia cash and I'm already at the max cap level. lol

Sirrus_Myst's Widow

Liberal Goat

45,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Clambake 200
I thought I had a Pegacorn, but I can't figure out where the heck it is!

No Saint

37,525 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Teagen Sirrus

Did you maybe put it in your storage locker? I mean, it just sat there for two years, and kind of looked like it would never be used. Look at the Marketplace listing for the Pegacorn Fluff certificate, and if it says "You have this" you'll at least know it's somewhere.

dreamsk

You get it past level one, it's as good as any other kin in the game. It's able to punch above its level, so I find the grind much less grindy than on most kins. My level 24 routinely beats Nyaruma and Somber Kokeshi ten levels higher, usually without having to use potions.

Jisen Meizuki
Hey, I was wondering if you can include this in your thread too. Few people are not aware about this and get disappointed once discovered that Mystery Friend or Soul of the Fluff don't grant you the Pegacorn certificate.

Gaia needs to be aware about this issue and find ways for people to obtain the Pegacorn from the two items I've mentioned since the Pet system has been taken off two years ago.

I hate to be that guy, but I will be: people who didn't put in the work during the What the Fluff event shouldn't be rewarded the same as people who did. Gaia should put a soulbinding (and a sellback, so you can get rid of it if you want) on Mystery Friend and Soul of the Fluff so people won't get scammed. Or I wouldn't mind if you could use those items to make an Underdeveloped Pegacorn Fluff variant with lower stats and/or lesser skills--poison instead of sleep, for instance. But I think the original (and better) Pegacorn Fluff should only be for people who earned it. (Or bought it from people who did, I guess.)

Sexy Assailant

Nice to know they are doing something with it. I got enough singe potions at this point to easily level it

Invisible Genius

34,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Teagen Sirrus

I know I had one also and it seems to have vanished.

Beloved Treasure

Teagen Sirrus
Lady Twilight Rahl

then the two of you really should be reporting this in bug reports & tech support, instead of here. in site feedback stare

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
I just ran into one a second ago... It hit me with a magic attack then left me with 2hp then it put me to sleep and killed me.
My kin that it was battling was that event kitsune and it's at lvl 11.
That Pegacorn Fluff was only at lvl 8!

It needs a nerf badly.

Heart Memory

38,025 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Lady Twilight Rahl
Teagen Sirrus

Mine has as well.

I made a thread in the Bugs forum about it.

Pegacorn fluff certificate missing./url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces