Troll Count!

Roar +1 1 100.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 >

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

PuzzBeef
Kiro_Shinigami
Once I get a Gold ticket Ill have a sit down with you all for some new skins XD.....I think Gaia needs more cool Troll items.

I'm dying for a new Troll Skin!

Seriously. I have had a petition going for like 4 years now (Longer I think) for new troll skins. And they just won't make them. Shitty items get recolors. Changelings...Changelings can't seem to get a recolor
I know I saw! To recolor an evolve item one needs a Prism Ticket and they cost 100 Trillion ( I cannot even think up all the zero's involved)

>o< I know gaia needs to recolor something that people have a good following to.

If I ever get GOLD ticket however I can design my very own item and its skins. I would happily have more skins!

In the mean time what I do and did ( i aint a demon avatar my character is a starbeast/Alien) is use the Vial skins and nose mods. I found those also work.

I wish tektek still stood for convenience. I am still a super NOOB at this wardrobe.

Hmmhmm Gaia needs more skins in general.

Foe

Kiro_Shinigami
see, this is why you need to come to rec.me. :V no need to buy super expensive items to recolor things, since you can change hue/saturation/etc for any item free.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Trojan.exe
Kiro_Shinigami
see, this is why you need to come to rec.me. :V no need to buy super expensive items to recolor things, since you can change hue/saturation/etc for any item free.
I know i have one XD..But i kinda like....Am more addicted to gaia <<....its got me by the mossy rocks so to speak ><

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
Wheeeee I'm free from tests for now! gonna try to start freebies today!! Quote me with any requests (or I'll just pick people).

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Poison Parody
Wheeeee I'm free from tests for now! gonna try to start freebies today!! Quote me with any requests (or I'll just pick people).
OoO This badboy? <333

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
Kiro_Shinigami
Poison Parody
OoO This badboy? <333

Can you give me a bigger reference? :'D

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Poison Parody
Kiro_Shinigami
Poison Parody
OoO This badboy? <333

Can you give me a bigger reference? :'D
awwe i have no art of this form yet......@A@...i have another form.....But that may be to ********.

User Image

I am a bad person not saving things more often ><

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

entered the royal romp thing on runway XD.....this form is royal enough?

Fluffy Creature

OcTrollBer-Mule
Roar!!!!

I'm finally here. This outfit was a pain to make XP
Great-looking trolls everybody!

Frozen Waffles

31,675 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Kiro_Shinigami
Swipesy Cakewalk
Kiro_Shinigami
Kiro joins the fun!

Great looking troll!
Welcome!
Thankyou! Your look is bloody brilliant! I have not seen those items combined ever! You are freakin awesome @A@

Thanks very much ^_^

Bashful Cultist

Yup because of Puzzy a mertroll is in my near future

OcTrollBer-Mule's Partner

Wheezing Loiterer

Growliere
OcTrollBer-Mule
Roar!!!!

I'm finally here. This outfit was a pain to make XP
Great-looking trolls everybody!

Welcome! We'll get you added! I love your Avi!

Beep Sheep
Yup because of Puzzy a mertroll is in my near future

Right! I love a merTrolL!

Devoted Lunatic

PuzzBeef
I'm dying for a new Troll Skin!

Seriously. I have had a petition going for like 4 years now (Longer I think) for new troll skins. And they just won't make them. Shitty items get recolors. Changelings...Changelings can't seem to get a recolor

User Image User Image

Tell me about it emotion_donotwant

They have given us recolored Troll ears and tails but NO skins to match!!! classified_fu
*goes of to sulk under rock*

Shapeshifter

I almost forgot that it is octrollber lol

Shy Friend

IS THIS THE HANGOUT THREAD FOR TROLLS?!
mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers