Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Capitalist

9,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
biology because the teacher who did the DE biology at my high school didn't have the degree to do it so I didn't get the credit even though I had a solid A in there.

so yeahhhhh pretty easy except pre cal that I'm actually take seriously.

and the art teacher is my mom's friend and she's funny, so I'll have a good time in there, and controversial issues will be easy bc I'm a natural at making controversy.

Anxious Bun

have fun
i trolled my ethics class hard
those are good classes
all very interesting

Golden Capitalist

9,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
stop the native girl
have fun
i trolled my ethics class hard

i'm probably gonna do the same bc I sometimes make some of ya'll edgy as hell with my actual opinions.

Ladykiller

im takin precalc & biology 2!!! but its bio 102 i thought biology was kinda hard good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Toxic Star

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hellraiser 500
pre calc was so easy for me omf
I had the same teacher from the year before so after I proved I didn't need him to keep me on track, I could just draw during class in between notes

Golden Capitalist

9,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
beyonce-san
im takin precalc & biology 2!!! but its bio 102 i thought biology was kinda hard good luck!!!!!!!!!!

biology? hard? in the same sentence, come on now, I passed DE biology with like a 94-97.

hell, the syllabus for this biology looks like the same one I took in high school.
I hate pre calc I think it's bc I hate math and my teacher couldn't teach

but this year I'm taking calc... pray for me sad

Golden Capitalist

9,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Liquidized Luck
pre calc was so easy for me omf
I had the same teacher from the year before so after I proved I didn't need him to keep me on track, I could just draw during class in between notes

that was me but in my history and government classes in high school.

Golden Capitalist

9,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
champagnemami
I hate pre calc I think it's bc I hate math and my teacher couldn't teach

but this year I'm taking calc... pray for me sad

I heard calc 1 is easy as s**t

pre calc is just hard bc i'm assuming it's a new concept to everyone taking it and is just like learning more s**t.

Ladykiller

El Caudillo
beyonce-san

biology? hard? in the same sentence, come on now, I passed DE biology with like a 94-97.

hell, the syllabus for this biology looks like the same one I took in high school.
umm whats DE biology?? ya idk the biology department at my college likes to make students hate themselves ive never heard of someone takin it & saying it was easy lol. there are only professors that try 2 make it easier where i go lol

Golden Capitalist

9,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
beyonce-san
El Caudillo
beyonce-san

umm whats DE biology?? ya idk the biology department at my college likes to make students hate themselves ive never heard of someone takin it & saying it was easy lol. there are only professors that try 2 make it easier where i go lol

DE biology is just college biology you take in high school.

Ladykiller

El Caudillo
beyonce-san
El Caudillo
beyonce-san

ohh we call that AP here lol

Golden Capitalist

9,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
beyonce-san
El Caudillo
beyonce-san
El Caudillo
beyonce-san

I only got to be in community college for 3 semesters bc I took a lot of DE in high school

just not enough for my associates of liberal arts.

I took biology but didn't receive credit, and I didn't receive my credit in other classes I passed with solid A's because I failed by placement test?

lol.

I could have gone to community college for 1 year if this s**t didn't screw me up.

Ladykiller

El Caudillo
beyonce-san
El Caudillo
beyonce-san
El Caudillo
beyonce-san

I only got to be in community college for 3 semesters bc I took a lot of DE in high school

just not enough for my associates of liberal arts.

I took biology but didn't receive credit, and I didn't receive my credit in other classes I passed with solid A's because I failed by placement test?

lol.

I could have gone to community college for 1 year if this s**t didn't screw me up.
yikes exclaim that really sucks im sorry! i know a lot of colleges dont even accept credits from college courses you take in hs anymore tho its really ******** w a lot of kids, esp bc a lot of them kick their asses takin as many as they can so theyll get accepted to a college that wont even accept them neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff