Welcome to Gaia! ::

interesed?

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘€πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘€ 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
thats βœ” some goodπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œs**t rightπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œth πŸ‘Œ ere 0.61904761904762 61.9% [ 13 ]
no 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Chatty Cat

--------
User Image
β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ HARUNA"SOHMA" β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ β–ˆ

User Image

xxxxxOnce Hayato settled in, class was in session. It felt β€”awkwardly enoughβ€” like she was being given "the talk" (albeit of a very different nature). Nothing could have prepared her for the onslaught of foreign information, but she did her best to soak it in. Her expression was colored by an intermingling of determination and interest as she mentally noted as much as she could.

xxxxxxxxxx Embracing members of the opposite sex β†’ bad.

xxxxxxxxxx Running into Ryota β†’ bad.
          xxxxxxxxxx Treating Ryota like a dog today β†’ bad.
          xxxxxxxxxx The big picture involving Ryota right now β†’ looking very bad.

xxxxxxxxxx Weakness β†’ transformation β†’ bad

xxxxxxxxxx Cold β†’ potentially bad.

xxxxxxxxxx Fear β†’ instinct β†’ transformation β†’bad.

xxxxxWhen she reached the long awaited break, she inhaled and exhaled deeply. Thoughts of all kinds were spreading through her mind like wildfire, many about the things left unsaid. But of the words that were spoken, there was one thought that echoed, leaving a heavy imprint.

xxxxx"Most of us are very careful about how we approach people. Being close to people is hard.”

xxxxxA glint of sadness flickered in her eyes as she pondered the thought, forcing her to look away. Now it made sense why she had managed to cling to him for so many years without being shooed away by a jealous girlfriend of some sort. Their loneliness...both Ryota and Hayato's....for everyone with the curse.... it wasn't exactly taken on by choice. Fortunately, she didn't linger on it for long before managing to snap at herself.

xxxxxStop it, Haruna. He didn't open up pandora's box so you could feel sorry for them.

Knowing it was just as tiring for him to explain as it was for her to absorb, she decided to backtrack to a less serious part of his lecture series.

xxxxxβ€œPlease do not hug me to test this. Use Ryota when he changes back.”

The poor dog. Hayato seemed to take pleasure in throwing him under the bus. Letting out a quiet laugh to herself, she turned her focus back to Hayato.

"You're REALLY concerned about my interest in hugging you right now? Hayato. If I haven't had that courage in 3 years time, I definitely don't think I'll have it with the possibility of you 'taking care' of me," she teased, arms crossed.

On a more serious note, she offered Hayato a grateful smile before shifting her sight to the window and the ever falling snow. She spoke again, more softly and sincerely this time.

"Thank you. For sharing. And trusting me. I'll try to make it count. Promise."

xx- - -k i r a hoshi

Fashionable Fatcat

11,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
User Image

A flick of red here, a dash of black and gray there, the paint glided smoothly on the wall in the young woman's studio. She was painting a bare wall that she found boring. She had finally bought a studio to teach at, it was a nice change from the small a** room that she had previously been in. The city was hard to assimilate to, there was nothing really fun about it. It was too plain to her. Margo was used to extremely busy cities like New york, Paris, and Sydney. This town was just way too calm, and BLAND. By god, there was no good art anywhere. Margo took it into her own hands to add some spice to the buildings, by going out at night and creating wonderful murals all over the place. Its what she had to do to keep her sanity.

"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance." Gin spoke to the young child, Popoko, her youngest student. His parents had put him in the class so that they could go to work, Margo didn't mind, she knew their situation. The four year old was next to her, painting on a small canvas that Margo had bought for him. She watched his teacher, amazed as she added different strokes to the painting that she was creating. "Thats a quote from Aristotle, do you remember when I talked about him?" She asked her pupil, who smiled and nodded before going back to his painting. "So that means when you paint something you should bring out your view on it and why its important." Margo smiled as she heard her student huff a little bit before raising his eyebrow. "Show why you love it so much." The raven haired woman said more simply. The little boy smiled, looking up at his teacher to show her his masterpiece. It was their family holding hands at a picnic. The woman giggled as she set her paintbrush down, leaning down to pat her brother on the head and wipe the paint off of his cheek with her thumb. "Thats beautiful, Popoko! You're doing so well." She smiled and ruffing his hair before he ran off to show his mom and dad.

Margo didn't usually come in to her studio on sunday mornings, but if it helped Popoko's family than she would. This was the first time that the child had spent a sunday morning with her. It was nice, refreshing even. But now it was time to head back home. Popo's family had left and she was finally alone. Margo was excited to head back home. Tonight she would be painting another mural. She had been preparing all week for this mural. She already gone out and made the outline, now all she had to do was paint. Margo was excited, but for now she was more excited to go home.

~~~

She reached the estate rather quickly, bundles up to keep herself away from the cold. If there was one thing that Margo didn't like, it was definitely cold weather. Margo kept herself cooped up either in the house or in the studio during the winter. Her mural making got cut down to once a week. But that meant that she could make bigger paintings. It would be fun. The thought of her nightly adventures was cut off by a snow ball. A growl escaped her lips and she reached down in the snow and formed a ball. "Who threw that? Who's gonna get pummeled today?" She looked around as she heard the voices of giggling girls. Margo was ready for a snowball fight, a battle to the death.

Terence_Teddy's Kouhai

Familiar Prophet

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlocation: courtyard with: Naomi, Margo wearing: this ooc: -

Akemi was making sure to stay on the move now. Whenever a snowball left her hand, she'd jump to the side to scoop up another handful, hoping that a moving target would be more difficult to hit...Not that she'd mind getting pelted with a few snowballs. This was fun...she felt a little sad that she had never really bothered to take part in a proper snowball fight until now.

"No, I'm not the ice cream thief." Akemi had the exact opposite of a sweet tooth. For whatever reason, she couldn't stand sugary foods. They made her teeth feel funny, and more importantly, they just tasted gross. So Akemi wasn't the culprit there.

She paused for a moment, trying to remember if the bra thievery had actually been her. It wasn't likely, but it wasn't impossible. Laundry got mixed up all the time, but she would have probably noticed by now if she had someone else's by mistake. She would have returned it...Or tried to snap it up into a tree, which was more likely.

"How long has it been missing?" Akemi asked, after taking a snowball to the face brought her back to reality. It had been at least a week since she last launched a mystery bra into a tree. If it really was her fault, she'd own up to it. Akemi wasn't a liar, in anyway, shape, or form.

Akemi reached for her sketchbook, deciding to use it as a shield for now. All her attempts to block in coming snowballs usually backfired, because it turned out she wasn't nearly as coordinated as she thought she was.

The sound of a familiar voice made Akemi stop in her tracks, snowball raised overhead. Her head whipped towards Margo, who had managed to get caught up in their fight. For just a moment, Akemi considered dropping the snow, and high tailing it out of there as fast as she could, but she stood her ground. Akemi adored Margo, so the thought of getting the older woman involved in their fight was far too tempting to pass up.

Akemi hesitated for a moment, before a smile began twitching at the corners of her mouth. She decided to risk it, and tossed her current snowball Margo's way, before raising her sketchbook in defense. She sprinted over to where Naomi was hiding behind the tree, wedging herself in beside her.

Liana Kimura

Fashionable Insomniac

Wrathful Vampire

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✿ β“ˆβ“β“”β“šβ“ž β“ˆβ“žβ“—β“œβ“ ✿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Location: Kitchen β–Œ With: Two people β–Œ Mind: Time for breakfast! β–Œ Wearing:Outfit

User Image

Boogie dance! Boogie dance! There Saeko was dancing in front of the large TV in the living room to zumba. The Reggaeton music only made her even more hyper with each step she took. Feet started to pick up speed and arms moving freely while soft panting started to leave her lips. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead, having her long blonde hair tied up this time really helped. Keeping her hair from bouncing everywhere on her face and hated it whenever the wet strands of hair stick to the nape of her neck. Inhale and exhale. Saeko repeated this every time she felt out of breath or needed to push herself a bit more to get through her daily exercises. Her white shirt almost soaked in sweat which didn't bother the blonde too much but felt good.

You can do this Saeko! She thought to herself. Brows slowly furrowed and lips pursed. Emerald eyes focused on the people dancing as her hips sway left and right and legs doing a lot of movement. Suddenly, the music changed into the one song that has become her favorite.
The african dream. After a while of shaking her hips and a bit faster and moving to the beat perfectly as if she were doing a tribal dance. Saeko started to do the cool down which really helped slow her heart rate down some. Felt fresh and really motivated this time. "Ahh! That felt good!" She cried out along with a bright satisfied smile. Stretching her arms out wide and leaned left and right a few times before walking towards the window. Looking out at the blanket of snow for a moment and smiled.

Maybe going outside to have fun wouldn't hurt and the fresh air will help clear her mind. After turning off the tv and grabbing the zumba DVDs she ran upstairs to freshen up. Couple minutes passed and the sound of fast footsteps cut the silence. Hurrying down the stairs with her new outfit on and dashed into the Kitchen where there were two familiar faces talking. At first she wanted to say hello but it seemed like they were engaged in a conversation so she decided not to intrude. Instead Saeko hurried over towards the fridge to pull out a few ingredients and started humming a soft tune to herself. Placing them down on the counter and grabbed herself a medium sized bowl and a big spoon. Cracking a egg and watched as the yolk fall right in the middle then started to use the spoon to beat it till it looked fluffy. Adding in 3/4 cup of milk, 2 tbs of melted butter, 1 cup of flour, 1tbs of sugar, 1tsp of baking powder and finally 1/2 tsp of salt.

When Saeko was done mixing it all together she finally turned on the stove, grabbed a pan and started making the pancakes. Didn't really take her long to finish making fifteen of them then grabbed her own plate from the cupboard. Before she grabbed her own pancake she put all the items she used back where they are supposed to be. Snatching out some strawberries and blueberries that haven't reached their due date just yet, whip cream and strawberry syrup. Designing her pancake the way she wanted it to be and when she was finished the blonde clapped her hand once. Grabbing her plate and headed to the counter. Keeping a good distance from the two as she ate away at her breakfast. Smiling just a little at her masterpiece and her taste buds tingled towards the sweet combination.

User Image

User Image

In a relationship with prinnce devitt

Friendly Sweetheart

User ImageUser Image

β™₯ The strawberry blond girl was about to run off before Minori had stated something, that took her by a bit of surprise. He had offered her to warm up, which little did she recognize was that she was freezing. Though imposing on someone was not what Hikari did, she felt it was rude, even if they had only lived a few minutes away. "OH! That is so sweet, but i couldn't possibly impose upon you. I will be just fine, plus there is a dryer at school I could just change into swim clothes." Hikari smiled with a flushed face, as it hadn't occurred to her that she may catch a cold. Though she wondered how he would have extras of her school uniform. "I appreciate the o-o-Ahchoo...! Oh dear." Hikari laughed it off for a moment. "Maybe you are right, but I must make it up to you for your kind offer. Deal?" She smiled and held out her hand so they could shake. For a deal was never permanent if your hands don't shake.

♦ Company: Mitsuki ♦ ♣ Passing Through: Sohma Territory ♣ β™  In My Head: Why me and in front of him.... β™  β™₯ Feelings: Flustered and scared β™₯

Out Of Candy: Sorry for a small post....

lkyjellyl's Husband

Cat

29,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Toy Mouse 50
User Image
User Image
                                ALLOFYOURTEARSDRY FASTER THAN THE SUN!
                                ____________________________________________________________________________
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHERE'S AN OPEN SKYx AND A REASON WHY x YOU SHINE, SHINE YOUR WAY!
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHERE'S AN OPEN SKYx AND A REASON WHY x YOU SHINE, SHINE YOUR WAY!

"There isn't any need to, but if you want to, then I won't refuse," Minori said with a smile. Hikari seemed to be kind enough, at least. They wondered if Mitsuki did know her but simply hadn't mentioned her by name but that was a topic for another time. For now, they lead the way back to the Sohma estate.

Unlike the city around it, the estate had remained virtually unchanged. The biggest difference was its size. Over the years, the Sohma family had bought more land around it in order to make additions to its grounds. But new homes weren't the only things to be built. Now, the Sohma family had something akin to its own town in the middle of the city; a theatre, swimming pool, and greenhouse were just a few of the things that the lands now had. It made life infinitely more pleasant, Minori found. Here the Zodiac could have some semblance of a normal life, doing things normal people did, without the risk of a disastrous incident in public.

But a cage is a cage no matter if the bars are iron or gold, mused Minori.

"This is the Sohma estate," they explained as their motley group followed the well-maintained path into the grounds. "I would show you around more, but I'm sure that lingering out here won't help you any." The clinic was close to the entrance, and it was here that Minori brought Hikari.

Shion promptly hid once she saw where they were headed, flying over to Minori to tuck herself under their scarf. God held open the door for Hikari to enter first before following her in, closing it securely after them. They glanced around for a moment before seeing the open office door. Rather than just barging in, they took the time to remove their snow-covered footwear as they called out, "Hayato-san? May I have a word with you?"

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
                                                            xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡ β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
                                                            xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxβ–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ `❜SHINE SHINEβ˜… *YOUR WAY! q ━━

Adorable Kitty

User Image
β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―
    β–‰β–‰β–‰ cross my ( h e a r t ) and hope to die... β†˜β†˜ XXXXXXIxTxSxxBxExTxTxExRxxTxOxxBxUxRxNxxTxHxAxNxxTxOxxFxAxDxExxAxWxAxYx.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXβ–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–° ❝BURN MY LUNGS AND CURSE MY EYES!❞ β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°i've lost control
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡

'CUZ YOUR LOVE'S A ******** DRAGXXXNICOTINEXXXBUT I NEED IT SO BADXXX'CUZ YOUR LOVE'S A ******** DRAGXXXNICOTINEXXXBUT I NEED IT SO BAD
                                  'CUZ YOUR LOVE'S A ******** DRAGXXXNICOTINEXXXBUT I NEED IT SO BADXXX'CUZ YOUR LOVE'S A ******** DRAGXXXNICOTINEXXXBUT I NEED IT SO BAD

Hayato scratched the side of his face a little when he was thanked for telling Haruna about their curse. β€œDon’t thank me yet. You haven’t heard all of it just yet...” Hayato lets out a sigh as he leans back. β€œWe also are ruled over by a-” a voice calls from the waiting room and Hayato sneers. β€œGod.” this is the first time he would have ever shown his face to Haruna. He glares toward his door before he clears his throat and stands.

β€œMinori-sama. What can I help you with?” he’ll just get Minori out of the way and finish explaining to Haruna. He doesn’t care about β€œpermission” to tell someone uncursed. He’ll do what he wants. β€œMitsuki? What happ--en--ed...?” the question trails off as he catches sight of Hikari. β€œOh. I see.” Hayato rolls his eyes. β€œMitsuki you have to be more careful.”

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image

At this point Mituski at the doctor and jumps down to speak. β€œI didn’t mean to. She was going to smash her face into the ground if I hadn’t caught her.” Mitsuki complains. Since they’re here it won’t matter if Hikari hears him speaking. β€œI don’t know anyone that just trips on air like that.” he’s not very happy about any of this.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                  ⊱ I'M GOING NUMB, I'VE BEEN HIJACKED! ⊰
                                                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                  X
                                                  ᴏᴏc: - - -

Chatty Cat

--------
User Image

User Image

xxxxxIn the short span of 20 seconds, Haruna was caught wildy off guard by the sound of visitors and Hayato's last words.

xxxxxRuled over.........by a God?

xxxxxShe had followed him up till that point, but a God? What did that mean? Her mind couldn't make sense of it right away, but she was quickly overcome with the feeling that complications were in place. Her face went as blank as her mind when three others entered the room. Hayato's change in spirit took her to another level of confusion. Instinctively, she made a very cautious turn toward the door to see who had come in.

xxxxxNever in her life did she expect that out of 3 strangers, she would come to recognize the cat, but not the humans. When words escaped from his mouth, it further confirmed that he was one of the cursed. Although she tried to keep a straight face, she had no idea how she was supposed to juggle her newfound knowledge. At this point, her sobriety felt questionable. She either needed a beer or a change of pace. Regardless, she offered a polite nod in greeting to the new guests.

xxxxxDuring Hayato's exchange with the cat, she scanned the girl.

xxxxxβ€œShe was going to smash her face into the ground if I hadn’t caught her.”

xxxxxAfter hearing his story, she mentally cringed. It was too similar to her encounter with Ryota. It seemed like they were in the same boat. But at the same time...

xxxxxStealing a glance at Hayato, she wondered why he was being so cool and....unlike himself. He had freshly thrown her into the fire and she was waiting for some kind of cue, but nothing. She felt somewhat betrayed.

xxxxxWhat now?

Friendly Sweetheart

User ImageUser Image

β™₯ Hikari was just enamored with the beauty of the Sohma estate. She had never seen something so beautiful before, not that she didn't have nice things, but it was such a large estate. Soon they turned off to a little clinic area, she wasn't quite sure why she was at the clinic. They ended up taking their shoes off very promptly. "This is beautiful..." The soft voice trailed as her head kept on turning to look at all of the decorations and how traditional it all looked.

♦ After a few short moments she heard Minori knock and say a strange name. Hyato... Hyato... She wasn't quite sure what to make of the situation quite yet. When the door opened and she saw a man with seemingly cold eyes and a girl with dark. She had wondered if they interrupted a conversation, a private conversation. Her mind got preoccupied by the shivering and Mitsu-kitty talking.... [color#FFA500]Cats don't talk... Why is he having a conversation with a cat...
                                                                    Hikari was extremely confused at this point. Her head was starting to feel light and dizzy. "Misuki... Mitsuki from school...!" She slowly looks down at the clothing in her arms. "These are your clothes... Uh.. Uh... Oh no... Boys... clothes... Misuki senpai's clothes..." Her face turned a bright red, she hurriedly put them on the ground and bowed. She slowly stood back up, the room was spinning at this point. She looked up at Minori and back at Mitsuki... "You do make a cute kitten... Achoo! Sorry..."

♣ She kept on apologizing, she wasn't sure what to do. "I am sorry, I don't mean to fall... I just have always been a klutz... I don't know if it is something I can fix.. I am sorry, I didn't mean to stir up trouble." She smiled lightly. Hikari was too shy to do much else, it was interesting that he turned into a cat though. Maybe more people did that too, they would be interesting to meet for her, especially since the loves the zodiac. "I could maybe help at school... I would be happy to keep this to myself. I am sure you don't want another incident like me to happen. I hope you don't think I am a flight risk.... She trailed looking down and away from everyone. As the dizzy started to set in, her body hit the ground. As she was still awake, she tried to support herself to sit up. Hikari already felt bad for ruining Mitsuki's day, now she was ruining everyone else day with her weak body.

♦ Company: Mitsu, Minori, Hyato and some strange girl ♦ ♣ Passing Through: Sohma Clinic ♣ β™  In My Head: I feel dizzy, Mitsu is an adorable kitten... β™  β™₯ Feelings: Confused, Feverish, Remorseful and Uncertain β™₯

Out Of Candy: So many feelings...

lkyjellyl's Husband

Cat

29,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Toy Mouse 50
User Image
User Image
                                ALLOFYOURTEARSDRY FASTER THAN THE SUN!
                                ____________________________________________________________________________

Minori's eyes were drawn to Hayato when the Horse spoke - and past him, to where a woman stood. It took them a moment to recall her name and purpose, but soon enough they placed her. Minori made it a point to know at least a bit about everyone who lived in the compound, interacting with them regularly to make sure that they were all cared for whenever they had enough of a break in their other duties to do so. Her father had had to inform the main house about her coming to live in the compound, but the details beyond that eluded them.

What didn't elude Minori was the fact that neither Hayato nor Mitsuki seemed compelled to keep quiet about the secret they shared in front of two people who weren't in the loop. But before they could start wrangling the situation it took a turn for the worse and Hikari collapsed.

"Oh dear," Minori said quietly. Deciding that her concern for Hikari outweighed being in Hayato's sight, Shion emerged from Minori's scarf and fluttered down to the outsider to land on her knee. Minori came forward as well, offering her a hand up. "We'll talk about that later. For now, I think it would be best if you laid down. I was afraid this might happen."

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
                                                            xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ β–‡β–‡ β–‡ β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
                                                            xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxβ–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ `❜SHINE SHINEβ˜… *YOUR WAY! q ━━

Adorable Kitty

User Image
β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―β‹―
    β–‰β–‰β–‰ cross my ( h e a r t ) and hope to die... β†˜β†˜ XXXXXXIxTxSxxBxExTxTxExRxxTxOxxBxUxRxNxxTxHxAxNxxTxOxxFxAxDxExxAxWxAxYx.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXβ–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–° ❝BURN MY LUNGS AND CURSE MY EYES!❞ β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°β–°i've lost control
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡

Hayato lets out an annoyed sound when the outsider starts to ramble. He can see the tinge in her face and knows where this is going already. He gives a glance back to Haruna and speaks to her while the outsider collapses. β€œYou may want to to get out of here. I’ll talk to you more later.” Hayato told her before moving to the outsider to hold a hand to her head. β€˜Burning up. She must have been sick before she got soaked and the snow just made it flare. Hayato tells himself and stands to motion to Minori, he’s not picking her up. If he does then Hayato will look pretty stupid as a large dark chestnut horse in the middle of the clinic. β€œGet her to the bed over here.” he points to the second patient room so that they can avoid Ryota’s sleeping. β€œGirl what’s your name?

β€œShe said it was Hikari. I... don’t know her last name?” Mitsuki speaks up, following Hayato before he looks toward his office and finally notices Haurna. β€œO-oh s**t.” his ears fold back before he runs after Hayato to hide under the bed.

β€œHikari-chan, do you have any allergies to medication?” Hayato takes Mitsuki’s information. He’ll get her better before taking care of this girl’s memories.

⊱ I'M GOING NUMB, I'VE BEEN HIJACKED! ⊰
                                                  X
                                                  ᴏᴏc: - - -

Blessed Saint

13,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Imageβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
I'm not Snow White, but I'm lost inside this forest
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm not Red Riding Hood, but I think the wolves have got me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't want your stilettos! I'm not, NOT Cinderella!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don't need a knight, so baby take off all your armor!

I don't believe in fairy tales...xxxxxxxxI don't believe in fairy tales...xxxxxxxxI don't believe in fairy tales...xxxxxxxxBut I believe in you and me!

Her bra had been missing a little over a week, but it wasn't all that important. Honestly, she could always get a new bra. But hopefully it wouldn't end up in a tree. Every once in a while she would look up and see random lingerie in the courtyard trees. No one was quite sure who was doing it, but everyone had a suspect. Her's was a certain artist.

The snowball fight was all fun and games until Margo got hit. Naomi's eyes grew wide. Margo could have a temper just as bad as hers. The last thing Naomi wanted was a headbutt this early in the morning. Or at all.

Okay. Maybe she won't kill us if w- What the hell is she doing?!

Of course, Akemi wanted to be chaotic at a time like this! She had thrown a declaration of snowy war. Now Akemi was running to be beside Naomi. "Oh no! You aren't getting me killed!" With the snowball in her hand, Naomi smashed it on to Akemi's head before trying to run to find another hiding spot. She just hoped that Margo didn't have the best aim. While running, she managed to scoop up another snowball and launch it towards Margo. If Naomi was gonna die today, she was going down with a fight.

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ

Quote:
[quote=Enable Llamas][/quote=Fashionable Insomniac]
Quote:
[quote=Enable Llamas][/quote=Fashionable Insomniac][quote][/quote]

Chatty Cat

--------
User Image

User Image

xxxxxWhen Hayato cooly graced her with his verdict, the taste of disatisfaction met her tongue and made its stay. She couldn't fathom how he conceived such a plan and thought, "Gee. This is great. She'll walk out of here and we'll pretend that Eve never bit the apple. P e r f e c t." She grew even more disturbed as her fellow sinner hit the ground, a solid thud completing her fall. It was then that the cat decided to take notice of her presence. Short of elegance, but as requested, she eased her way onto her feet and saw herself to the door while mayhem ensued. Fortunately, they were fairly preoccupied when she slipped away.

xxxxxA tiny wave of relief hit her with the chill winter air as she made it outside. It was then that she realized she had been holding her breath and heaved a heavy sigh, running a hand through her hair. Uncertainty left her feeling tense. It seemed the Sohma family had a talent for turning her world upside-down. Was it wrong to feel like her fate was in the doctor's hands? That she was a puppet on her strings? She had no choice but to trust him and hope that he had the same faith in her.

xxxxxNeeding to clear her mind, she slipped both hands into her pockets and stepped lightly on the snow. Eventually, her feet carried her to the garden where she wandered onto a quiet, red bridge. Normally she would lean over and gaze into her reflection, but today, the snow left behind an appropriately blank slate. She often stopped by when she needed a quiet place to be outside of the clinic. It was a good sanctuary for her to be alone with her thoughts. Dusting the powdery snow away from the bridge's frame, she gently propped herself up before looking to the sky and holding out her palm. Snowflakes tickled her hand on the way down from their descent.

Talk about deceivingly calm weather.

Wrathful Vampire

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✿ β“ˆβ“β“”β“šβ“ž β“ˆβ“žβ“—β“œβ“ ✿
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Location: courtyard β–Œ With: Akemi, Margo and Naomi β–Œ Mind: This is war! β–Œ Wearing:Outfit

User Image

When the hyperactive blonde was finished eating her breakfast she picked up her plate and fork then ran over towards the sink. After cleaning it she put it back where it should be then dashed off to grab her scarf, mittens and warm boots."Woo!! Let's have some fun!" She yelled out. Walking out the door and into the courtyard to join Akemi, Naomi and Margo. "Bow down before the Queen of snowball fights! Show fear and I might grant you mercy peasants!" Saeko didn't hesitate to crouch down and dig her hands into the deep snow. Creating three good sized snowballs and stood back up, holding them against her chest. Emerald eyes look to Naomi with a mischievous look in her eyes. "The culprit who's been putting your bras in the trees.... is me!" She smirked. Right hand grab one of the snowballs and launched it towards Naomi then ran away to keep a good distance between her and everyone here.

"Mwahahhaah!" Evil laugh echoed throughout the courtyard. Saeko quickly ran behind a tree that had an ok defense from any snowballs that will come flying her way. Soft panting started to leave her lips and heart already beating fast. Only two snowballs remained settled on her left arm while the other was getting ready to grab one of them. The war has just begun.

User Image

Enable Llamas

Liana Kimura

Fashionable Insomniac

Friendly Sweetheart

User ImageUser Image

β™₯ Hikari was smiling like a fool, she was in a very peculiar situation. In a room with what mostly appears to be men while she was weak, her mother always warned her about this. Though they all seemed so nice, she was sure her mother would eventually approve. Not without a good little scolding for putting herself in such a situation. Hikari never let herself get sick if she could avoid it. "Hmm... mother would not approve... she would not..." Soon she saw the adorable bird land on her knee, it made her happy something to focus on. The room was still spinning, so a focal point was a good thing. She had heard so many voices going on she didn't know which to focus on. "I-I'm alright.... I c-can get up." She stated as she slowly started to wobble up. Her body mildly shaking from feeling fairly cold, she didn't feel warm at all. Though she understood what what happening to herself.

♦ "I am okay, I pro-mise... Please.. Don't worry about me... School, I should go to school.." The blue eyed girl stated, her voice slightly stuttering. She didn't want to make these new people worry about her. She had already been an inconveince to them, just by stopping by to get dry. Even though she had been invited, Hikari wasn't the one to impose on anyone. This was probably the worst, not only that her friends at school would worry about her if she didn't go. I hope they forgive me... I hate making people upset... As she was about to walk out, not realizing she had Shion in her hand. She started to feel herself fall, her knees go weak and hands trembling, Hikari catches herself and giggles, "Maybe laying down... might be okay... Oh... Hyato... I should be okay..." As her voice trailed off again, as she leaned against the wall with her eyes closed trying to regain herself.

♦ Company: Mitsu-kitty, Shion, Hyato, Minori and Haruna sort of ♦ ♣ Passing Through: Sohma Clinic ♣ β™  In My Head: Sick... I am sick... this never happens... today... why today... β™  β™₯ Feelings: Sick and upset β™₯

Out Of Candy: I hope this is okay..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces