Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Genius

Hello!

I was curious about something- what achievement unlocks the title "time-traveling" and how can I complete it?

Please help.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Quote:
    User Image
                      Campaign Manager (President, Time-traveling, Baby, President, Labtech)
                      500 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who donated 10 billion gold to the D-Party!" "Did you know that you will eat more than 10,000 spiders in your life time? I put them in everything you eat because I want you to grow up big and strong. OK! I love you! Bye! Bye now!"

User Image
                            How to get this: Contribute 10,000,000,000 gold to the D-Party Kickstart.

You had to donate 10b gold to the D-Party kickstart. You can read about all released achievements here.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Eksii_J
Hello!

I was curious about something- what achievement unlocks the title "time-traveling" and how can I complete it?

Please help.
It was from an event that's now over, so the title is no longer unlockable

A Lunatic

50,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Survivor 150
I <3 Achievements: A Guide

It's from the Camping Manager achievement, which is no longer available.

Quote:
User ImageCampaign Manager
(President, Time-traveling, Baby, President, Labtech)
500 Points

"Awarded to Gaians who donated 10 billion gold to the D-Party!" ➔ "Did you know that you will eat more than 10,000 spiders in your life time? I put them in everything you eat because I want you to grow up big and strong. OK! I love you! Bye! Bye now!"

User ImageHow to get this: Contribute 10,000,000,000 gold to the D-Party Kickstart.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff