You are a sweet heart, thank you!

Biggest Anubutt

Petrichor Echos
Main Page Nitemare Headba
Petrichor Echos
Petrichor Echos

O.M.G. Thanks so much! C'mon luck! Be with me like when you gave me my nitemare headband and all my legit shiny pokémon!
*pray*

Where did you find them? I thought they left the cash shop O.O

lol I hope it works...

The MP lets you buy with gcash if the seller agrees to be paid in gcash when they list it

Dang, no ticket, but hopefully the things inside can help me get gold for my quest.

I totally forgot that was a thing sweatdrop

oh, and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! blaugh

Boo, oh well perhaps next time. Even so, anything you make helps get you a bit closer.

Lol its the only thing I like about new Gaia, literally.

You're welcome! I really hope you get your tickets!

That's true, though it feels like agony. sad

Me too! While I hate the direction Gaia is going, I love my avi (Main) I created when I found his headband. So the whole point is I want to honor him beccause I've always considered him a character in the world we see in the events, manga, etc and that's what the npcs have (the dolls). If I ever finish this big quest, only other thing I really want is emerald ticket to just get art of Main done by the artists here. I even asked one of them once long before the tickets were a thing, but no luck. But the platinum to turn Main into a doll is number 1 priority quest wise.

I'm sure it does...
I don't think anyone who's been around for years likes this change of direction. But I met a few friends on here so we stick around for loyalty to each other and the old site that introduced us. I definitely get where you're coming from. Its a wonderful quest. I hope you do get both tickets sooner rather than later so you can make Main a legend.

Just like when I quested my pitchfork when I was a newb. That 11k goal felt like torture and I remember planning out how many days would take. I had to quest it twice because I was scammed as a newb. Never even got my gold back from them.

Oddly enough, it's not the legend thing I want lol ^^ But yea, aside from the quest I'm here for the chatting as well as just another forum if looking for topics discussing specific things like Pokemon, Smash Bros, etc.

Vicious Rogue

8,950 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Petrichor Echos

It was always my favorite from years back lol you're welcome

I always clicked that option despite having a real answer between the ones given
gives me a sense of reassurance that there are people like me out there lol

Now I don't do that anymore
I'm a changed person

Shameless Exhibitionist

moonLit LanFear
Petrichor Echos

It was always my favorite from years back lol you're welcome

I always clicked that option despite having a real answer between the ones given
gives me a sense of reassurance that there are people like me out there lol

Now I don't do that anymore
I'm a changed person

Lol it was always my choice...and I still do (or would if more people offered it as a choice). That's why I made it an option whee

Shameless Exhibitionist

Petrichor Echos
Petrichor Echos

Dang, no ticket, but hopefully the things inside can help me get gold for my quest.

Boo, oh well perhaps next time. Even so, anything you make helps get you a bit closer.

Me too! While I hate the direction Gaia is going, I love my avi (Main) I created when I found his headband. So the whole point is I want to honor him beccause I've always considered him a character in the world we see in the events, manga, etc and that's what the npcs have (the dolls). If I ever finish this big quest, only other thing I really want is emerald ticket to just get art of Main done by the artists here. I even asked one of them once long before the tickets were a thing, but no luck. But the platinum to turn Main into a doll is number 1 priority quest wise.

I'm sure it does...
I don't think anyone who's been around for years likes this change of direction. But I met a few friends on here so we stick around for loyalty to each other and the old site that introduced us. I definitely get where you're coming from. Its a wonderful quest. I hope you do get both tickets sooner rather than later so you can make Main a legend.

Just like when I quested my pitchfork when I was a newb. That 11k goal felt like torture and I remember planning out how many days would take. I had to quest it twice because I was scammed as a newb. Never even got my gold back from them.

Oddly enough, it's not the legend thing I want lol ^^ But yea, aside from the quest I'm here for the chatting as well as just another forum if looking for topics discussing specific things like Pokemon, Smash Bros, etc.

That's a crazy story! But its one worth telling now.

Lol chatting is good too. So many nice people came out from hiding tonight & I've already made a friend. I usually don't have as much time for Gaia lately, but its nice to come about now and then.

Shameless Exhibitionist

milk-bud

Thank you for my gift friend! I absolutely love it! I totally sqwee'd lol

Biggest Anubutt

Petrichor Echos
Petrichor Echos
Petrichor Echos

I'm sure it does...

Lol chatting is good too. So many nice people came out from hiding tonight & I've already made a friend. I usually don't have as much time for Gaia lately, but its nice to come about now and then.

Yep, I remmber pitchfork was like 11k, CoCo 9/10k, then dark halo at 100k, then KiKi I waited too long, but thankfully before it's current price, at 300k.

Yea, today I had some free time and was working on hatching pokemon and been a tad more talkative today.

Shameless Exhibitionist

Absinthe Effect, thank you for my gift!

Dumbitri's Princess

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
I am questing every Creme Peche recolor because I have an unhealthy addiction to Princess Peach.

Shameless Exhibitionist

Petrichor Echos
Petrichor Echos

I'm sure it does...

Yep, I remmber pitchfork was like 11k, CoCo 9/10k, then dark halo at 100k, then KiKi I waited too long, but thankfully before it's current price, at 300k.

Yea, today I had some free time and was working on hatching pokemon and been a tad more talkative today.

Omg I remember wanting both CoCo and KiKi back then but I never could get them on my first account. Eventually I did on this account a few years back but I didn't hold onto them. You're giving me nostalgia lol

Typically I'm in an out of here so its nice we got to chat about the old days when Gaia was worth loving

Mystical Rabbit

12,150 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
I am after serene heavenly vitamin

Interstellar Wife

CMYK items tbh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff