Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need help and I need to know if I'm doing something wrong. I am fighting Lavos in its humanized form and every time I kill it the pods bring it back. Am I doing something wrong or should just go after the pods?
Nekrogasm
Focus on the right one.

The one that heals if I use my magic?

Lightbringer

Ladyshion
After the left pod and lavos core are dead, the right pod should remove its defense and then you can hammer on it. I can't recall if magic does damage to it or not during that time, but regular attacks or physical techs will do fine.
Takarashi
Ladyshion
After the left pod and lavos core are dead, the right pod should remove its defense and then you can hammer on it. I can't recall if magic does damage to it or not during that time, but regular attacks or physical techs will do fine.

So I have to kill the core and pod at the same time?

Lightbringer

Ladyshion
Nah. If memory serves, when the right pod is dead, the core and left pod can't be revived, so just whittle down the right one until you win.
Takarashi
Ladyshion
Nah. If memory serves, when the right pod is dead, the core and left pod can't be revived, so just whittle down the right one until you win.

Don't I have to wait for it to lower its defense or just attack it no matter what?

Lightbringer

Ladyshion
Don't I have to wait for it to lower its defense or just attack it no matter what?
You need to wait for its defense to lower, yes, otherwise you only do like 10 damage. You lower its defense by killing the left pod and core. When they're revived, kill them again.
Takarashi
Ladyshion
You need to wait for its defense to lower, yes, otherwise you only do like 10 damage. You lower its defense by killing the left pod and core. When they're revived, kill them again.

Ok, Thanks for the help.

Lightbringer

Ladyshion
Ok, Thanks for the help.
Aye. Good luck and enjoy the ending.
Takarashi
Ladyshion
Ok, Thanks for the help.
Aye. Good luck and enjoy the ending.

I shall try. So far it has not been going well.

Lightbringer

Ladyshion
If you're struggling a lot, you can always go back and grind. Doing the side quests for the characters you're using is also beneficial since it gives the strongest gear in the game. There's guides aplenty to help.
Takarashi
Ladyshion
If you're struggling a lot, you can always go back and grind. Doing the side quests for the characters you're using is also beneficial since it gives the strongest gear in the game. There's guides aplenty to help.

I did the sidequest for the characters before getting Chronor ^_^ I guess I just need to concentrate on what I have to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff