Kawaii Phantom

Veils Demonic Vixen
Bacterial-x-Contamination
Veils Demonic Vixen
Veils Demonic Vixen

At least he was there to comfort you.
But I would be too, it makes me sad when a family member moves but it also means that you can make new memories.
I just... I'm so mixed up over this and heartbroken that they would sell the house. I mean it would be different if they were selling it because they needed the money. But they just don't want to live there anymore.

I mean my grandfather and I rebuilt the master bathroom ourselves, and it was so beautiful. And now I feel like all that effort and love we put into it wasn't for anything but to further the price of the house.

And no. They are moving to a new state, even further from me, to build a new home from scratch. And while they wait for that house to sell, they will live in their Florida winter home. They won't come to visit me, and I can't afford to go visit them often.

I could see how that would make you feel the way you are feeling. But maybe because it's just the reminder of the memories that made them decide to sell it, maybe they feel lonely now that no one is there. :c
I dunno maybe. What confuses me the most is that all of our family, except for me is there, and they want to up and move away from everyone. They say they don't see all of us enough, but then try to move further away. When we all visit them, they just complain about our faults. IDK.

I'm just kinda hurt. And they don't care. They always promised me that that house would be mine, because they knew I loved it. It just hurts to realize that for my entire life they told me a massive lie.

It could also be that if it sells for enough, that they can leave something behind for you guys. As sad as that is to think about. But they are getting older so maybe that means that they want to do something while they can, and that could be moving to a different state.

But yeah, that is also disheartening. It would have been nice to have it when it was handed off to you. :c
My grandparents have plenty to leave behind. They are beyond imaginable rich. Like if I inherited it all, my great grandchildren won't have to work kind of rich.

It just ugh. Just ugh.

Oh wow, well I guess maybe it's more for the experience then?

Seriously though its not cool to tell you that you'd get the house then up and sell it if there's no other reasons other than the fact than that's all they want to do is downsize.

ketmon's Partner

Benevolent Fairy

Veils Demonic Vixen

yes that too LOL

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Veils Demonic Vixen
Veils Demonic Vixen

I could see how that would make you feel the way you are feeling. But maybe because it's just the reminder of the memories that made them decide to sell it, maybe they feel lonely now that no one is there. :c
I dunno maybe. What confuses me the most is that all of our family, except for me is there, and they want to up and move away from everyone. They say they don't see all of us enough, but then try to move further away. When we all visit them, they just complain about our faults. IDK.

I'm just kinda hurt. And they don't care. They always promised me that that house would be mine, because they knew I loved it. It just hurts to realize that for my entire life they told me a massive lie.

It could also be that if it sells for enough, that they can leave something behind for you guys. As sad as that is to think about. But they are getting older so maybe that means that they want to do something while they can, and that could be moving to a different state.

But yeah, that is also disheartening. It would have been nice to have it when it was handed off to you. :c
My grandparents have plenty to leave behind. They are beyond imaginable rich. Like if I inherited it all, my great grandchildren won't have to work kind of rich.

It just ugh. Just ugh.

Seriously though its not cool to tell you that you'd get the house then up and sell it if there's no other reasons other than the fact than that's all they want to do is downsize.
I dunno. But to lie to me for my entire life about something like that kind of hurts. Especially because I never ask them for anything. Or have ever wanted them to give me anything, except for that house. They knew how happy that place made me.

It's upsetting, adn when I tried to express how upset I was my grandmother blew me off.

Kawaii Phantom

Veils Demonic Vixen
Veils Demonic Vixen
Veils Demonic Vixen

It just ugh. Just ugh.

I dunno. But to lie to me for my entire life about something like that kind of hurts. Especially because I never ask them for anything. Or have ever wanted them to give me anything, except for that house. They knew how happy that place made me.

It's upsetting, adn when I tried to express how upset I was my grandmother blew me off.

Yeah, they probably should have followed through on what they said. But I guess there's no changing their minds, unfortunately. :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff