Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

Hello Gaians!
Next week on the 29th I will make 9yrs on Gaia! YAY dramallama
I would like my Avi drawn and something incorporating my anniversary on here.
Your art will be featured in my signature & profile. Please show me some samples heart
Thank you!

Noob

Noob

Toxic Star

14,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I can't get to my better examples right now (cats have fleas and I am NOT going downstairs), but this is what I can get from my laptop uwu

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Noob

Liquidized Luck
I can't get to my better examples right now (cats have fleas and I am NOT going downstairs), but this is what I can get from my laptop uwu

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Stay away from those cats! eek those are lovely hun, however it's not what I'm currently looking for (style wise) Well done though, you have talent!

Noob

Tipsy Bunny

Ah, would you be interested in my art?

Examples here:
User Image
User Image
If you do commission me it won't be as messy as the above examples!

The second image is my most recent, although its only a 2 week difference from the first image i do think my styles gotten a bit better. I have more full body references if you like, although they are old.

Noob

Bunny Maids
Ah, would you be interested in my art?

Examples here:
User Image
User Image
If you do commission me it won't be as messy as the above examples!

The second image is my most recent, although its only a 2 week difference from the first image i do think my styles gotten a bit better. I have more full body references if you like, although they are old.

For it being a week difference you've really improved with the style! Keep up the wonderful work! 3nodding However, it's still not what I'm looking for exactly, but a little close! heart

Tipsy Bunny

Seltene

For it being a week difference you've really improved with the style! Keep up the wonderful work! 3nodding However, it's still not what I'm looking for exactly, but a little close! heart

Ah, thank you for the compliment! I hope you find what you're looking for! emotion_bigheart

Noob

Bunny Maids
Seltene

Ah, thank you for the compliment! I hope you find what you're looking for! emotion_bigheart

No problem lovely! Thank you 4laugh

Noob

Noob

Hi there, I usually charge 20b for these, but I'm ok with anything if you choose me!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Noob

Scratch N Shave
Hi there, I usually charge 20b for these, but I'm ok with anything if you choose me!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I choose you! Those are adorable! I love your work heart 😱

Angelic Prophet

i'd be willing to draw something! you can find samples in my shop here!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff