Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, I'm fussylapis but you can call me lapis or whatever you like. There's a bit of info about me in my sig (and a link to my tumblr, I'm on there most of the time) and there's more info about me on my profile if you're interested.

I joined gaia to make friends and possibly meet someone but I just love chatting with people so hopefully I can have some good chats at least smile I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Friendly Member

welcome to gaia!

Roxas11223's Husband

Fluffy Bunny

Welcome to Gaia Online! Unfortunately because of the inflation it might be hard for you to get billions of gold, and you'd want billions because most good looking items are around that range.
I'd recommend playing Lake Kindred to try to get ally plus potions and selling them in the marketplace when you can, to get started on getting good items! biggrin
Good luck, and hopefully you'll have a great time!
Welcome to Gaia!

Hesitant Spark

Welcome to gaia

Fallen Tamer

9,750 Points
  • Helpful Healer 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Never Give Up 35
Lapis is best gem!

Welcome to Gaia! Your tumblr looks pretty nice!

As Squirtle said the inflation is cray cray -but drawing might get you around that, at least a little ^^
Or just enjoy Gaia for the chatting and mini games??

Hope you'll have a good time heart
fussylapis
Hi, I'm fussylapis but you can call me lapis or whatever you like. There's a bit of info about me in my sig (and a link to my tumblr, I'm on there most of the time) and there's more info about me on my profile if you're interested.

I joined gaia to make friends and possibly meet someone but I just love chatting with people so hopefully I can have some good chats at least smile I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Welcome to Gaia..

Kawaii Guildswoman

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Loiterer 100
Welcome to Gaia!

Shirtless Lover

11,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
I bet chatterbox will be your favourite place then, doll.

Welcome to Gaia Online.

Dog

17,215 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100
AnnaArso
Welcome to Gaia Online! Unfortunately because of the inflation it might be hard for you to get billions of gold, and you'd want billions because most good looking items are around that range.
I'd recommend playing Lake Kindred to try to get ally plus potions and selling them in the marketplace when you can, to get started on getting good items! biggrin
Good luck, and hopefully you'll have a great time!

Thank you for the welcome, I did notice that a lot of the amazing items were quite expensive, I'll make sure to check out Lake Kindred and see if I can get some potions to sell smile
Reiichiru
Lapis is best gem!

Welcome to Gaia! Your tumblr looks pretty nice!

As Squirtle said the inflation is cray cray -but drawing might get you around that, at least a little ^^
Or just enjoy Gaia for the chatting and mini games??

Hope you'll have a good time heart

Thank you! Lapis is best gem heart I might try a little drawing at some point for gold, I'm still really new to it though. I've only been drawing again for about three days after a gap of years. I never got the hang of the graphics tablet the first time around though sweatdrop Hopefully I'll get a bit better soon smile I do enjoy a good chat and I'll be checking out the mini games too smile
Thank you for the welcomes everyone! You're all so kind.

Feline Fairy

fussylapis

Hello, and welcome to gaia smile
Welcome to gaia; heart

Here's a few things;

In any case the gaia assistance forums should answer most of your questions;
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-questions-assistance/f.5/

This thread posts current cheap items everyday:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/how-can-that-item-be-that-inexpensive/t.69309983_15661/

This one is frequently updated with free item grants:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/granted-items-ii-updated-august-18-2015/t.72700673/

This is a hack prevention guide:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/hack-prevention-guide/t.68055263/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff