Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
In my opinion. Never. 4laugh

'Cause god damn, they just called 8 times in a god damn row. They take after my sister definitely. Making sure to call until someone picks up.
EDIT: 9.
don't have kids

IMAX And Climax's Husband

When they can have an actual meaningful conversation other than "omg miss taylor is a bich lik home work on the 1st day? omg omg omg omg" stfu
Not until at least middle school, what the ******** is the point for a kid to have one anyways? back in my days we communicated through school and home phones.
ummm i think like 14 honestly but i got mine when i was 12

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
qabriel
don't have kids

Tell that to my sister who has 8. With the oldest ones being 10 or 11. (The ones who keep calling. I lost track of her kids because I gave up caring to count and remember their names.)

Rogue

Not at ******** 9 years old. emotion_donotwant Hell, the 14 year old in our family shouldn't have a smart phone. She waste over half our data on ******** instagram and browsing. Like way more than any of the other numbers on our family plan. I didn't buy my own until 17, and had flip phones through most of high school.

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

User Image

12-14 depending
like one of their friends will more than likely have a phone
and the kid should have a paper route or smth bc I ain't payin

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
3 Cheers for 5 years
When they can have an actual meaningful conversation other than "omg miss taylor is a bich lik home work on the 1st day? omg omg omg omg" stfu

Not sure if that's what the new gen is like or the older gens.

Kawaii Bachelorette

Widow

Enthusiastic Lunatic

19,390 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Object of Affection 150
idk i'd say like 12 because thats when most parents start letting their kids run off to wherever n s**t w/o caring where they are

but they should have to suffer w/o smart phones until high school, like full keyboard no touchscreens.

Enigmatic Comrade

probably when they reach highschool tbh

IMAX And Climax's Husband

ZakeraZero
3 Cheers for 5 years

Not sure if that's what the new gen is like or the older gens.

Either gen needs to stfu

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
a basic nokia phone (do they even still exist???) at 12 or so, just to call home if something happens

smartphone at 16

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Rogue Pixels
Not at ******** 9 years old. emotion_donotwant Hell, the 14 year old in our family shouldn't have a smart phone. She waste over half our data on ******** instagram and browsing. Like way more than any of the other numbers on our family plan. I didn't buy my own until 17, and had flip phones through most of high school.

I still have my old flip phone. It's my only cell phone ever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff