Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you prefer the original version or the quick version more?

The original version! 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
The faster version! 0.5 50.0% [ 6 ]
I dont even play! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I'm a narwhal, Unicorn of the sea! 0.41666666666667 41.7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

Firebreathing Bibliophile

14,125 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I love playing with the Kin, but my computer is too slow. Does anyone know if they will release a faster version for this, like they did the original kin game?

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

well

I don't think so...

but you can try the lite version, it faster to download, having no music smile

http://www.gaiaonline.com/pets/lite

Animal Lover

I don't know, but I can't get it to load either and it worked just fine before when they first introduced Like Kindred... I have no idea what the deal is now... The lite version won't load for me either....

Romantic Prophet

28,175 Points
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Energy Harvester 150
I'm playing it on the Lake Kindred Lite. It was already
part of it. So just load up the Lite version and have at it.

14,125 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Thank you!
for some reason my bookmark to the lite version wasnt working so I thought they canceled it out!

14,125 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
puppylove713
I don't know, but I can't get it to load either and it worked just fine before when they first introduced Like Kindred... I have no idea what the deal is now... The lite version won't load for me either....

it wouldnt load for me either, which is why I thought they just canceled it out, but I followed Phieth's link, (the post before yours) and it worked perfectly. Maybe a little slower than normal, but, it did work.

Animal Lover

My_Ashes
puppylove713

it wouldnt load for me either, which is why I thought they just canceled it out, but I followed Phieth's link, (the post before yours) and it worked perfectly. Maybe a little slower than normal, but, it did work.
I can get lake kindred p with no problems, but as soon as I click the stage 1 in the temple, I can't get it to load...

Determined Trash

51,950 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
My_Ashes
Thank you!
for some reason my bookmark to the lite version wasnt working so I thought they canceled it out!
Nice avie Asherz wink

So you know, the lite version of the game works on my kindle fire, and I hear it works on mobile phones too. Idk if you have access to either of those.

14,125 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Catz95
My_Ashes
Thank you!
Nice avie Asherz wink

So you know, the lite version of the game works on my kindle fire, and I hear it works on mobile phones too. Idk if you have access to either of those.

Well thank you, I plan on changing it for the event though.

But I dont know a kindle fire or a phone that will run it. Im too low tech for that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff