Heavens 0.30232558139535 30.2% [ 13 ]
Quartet Night 0.30232558139535 30.2% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I love Utapri so much XD I just went through all seasons in a month to catch up..late to the party--but im excited that they are already setting up season 4 for next spring!! >u< Cant wait!!

Have you seen all 3 seasons so far?

Who's your favorite character??

How did you get into the show?
I've seen all three seasons.
My favorite characters are Otoya and Syo.
I started watching it because I like reverse harems and thought I could give this a try. I liked this show and the music a lot and I can't wait for the next season!
I did not like however that in every season there had to be one episode for each of the guys. And it's weird how many guys are into her. Kind of annoying actually to have a story where 7 main guys all like the one main girl.
UtaPRI!

I was actually skeptical at first because I didn't know how i would feel about idol anime. Then BAM this got me! Hahaha

I started at second season, I didn't feel the need to watch the first seasons after watching the third season. BUT if you feel that would contribute to more background or history up to this point, I'm more than willing to watch it!

My favorite Starish guys are Tokiya and Ren.
In Quartet Night is def Ranmaru and surprsignly (for my own taste!) Reiji.

I was supppper upset at the ending of season 3 with that cliff hanger! In a good way of course, but I totally didn't expect it to end that way. Super pumped for Seasons 4!

@Fullbuster: I get you with on episode for each of the guys. It does get a bit exhausting after awhile and there's SO MANY now! A good thing for Nanami I guess hahaha. I try to look at these episodes as a sneak peak into their idol life away from the work. It makes things more refreshing and in the end, I feel for every guy that likes Nanami really XD;

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
GraLu Fullbuster
I've seen all three seasons.
My favorite characters are Otoya and Syo.
I started watching it because I like reverse harems and thought I could give this a try. I liked this show and the music a lot and I can't wait for the next season!
I did not like however that in every season there had to be one episode for each of the guys. And it's weird how many guys are into her. Kind of annoying actually to have a story where 7 main guys all like the one main girl.

Oooh mine are otoya and syo too! Though Syo comes first for me-- Otoya's Brand New Melody song made me fall in love with him hard XD Both of them are so cute!

I agree that the episodes are too divided-- maybe if they didn't do that every season it wouldn't be so tedious.

I agree that its a bit much for all 7 of them to love her--- hehe but in my head, i don't accept that they all do..

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Sanoshi
UtaPRI!

I was actually skeptical at first because I didn't know how i would feel about idol anime. Then BAM this got me! Hahaha

I started at second season, I didn't feel the need to watch the first seasons after watching the third season. BUT if you feel that would contribute to more background or history up to this point, I'm more than willing to watch it!

My favorite Starish guys are Tokiya and Ren.
In Quartet Night is def Ranmaru and surprsignly (for my own taste!) Reiji.

I was supppper upset at the ending of season 3 with that cliff hanger! In a good way of course, but I totally didn't expect it to end that way. Super pumped for Seasons 4!

@Fullbuster: I get you with on episode for each of the guys. It does get a bit exhausting after awhile and there's SO MANY now! A good thing for Nanami I guess hahaha. I try to look at these episodes as a sneak peak into their idol life away from the work. It makes things more refreshing and in the end, I feel for every guy that likes Nanami really XD;

I was also hesitant to give it a try-- I watched a clip and got the total wrong impression from it at first but I eventually gave it a fair shot. Nanami's eyes were what freaked me out. They're so blank-- I thought I'd hate her but I don't mind her after all. She's not the type of character I thought she'd be.

It is cute seeing bits about each character. I agree!

Lol I wonder if Heavens are going to get an episode each now..and there's 7 of them now!

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
All right...who voted for quartet night? Lol
I've been following UtaPri for a long time. I started the first season after it was finished airing and then died waiting for the second and third. Now the waiting game's on for the fourth. Ugh.

My favourite characters are Ai and Reiji with a side of just about everyone in STARISH, minus maybe Masato.... I just love Ai--everything from his design to his voice... just.... I love him. And Reiji brings something to the show that none of the other characters can, and I really appreciate that. Plus, how awesome is it that he drives that crappy Volkswagen even though he could easily get himself a chauffeur, and he makes the best fried chicken. I mean, come on.

I don't mind so much that there's one episode for each guy; it gives you the chance to learn about them individually and give them some character development. Plus, all those songs. I just want to point out that UtaPri is based on an otome game of the same name, in which you choose a character whose route you'd like to play; there wasn't much of a choice but to set the anime up in the same way, apparently.

The only thing I don't like about UtaPri is Haruka. My sisters both call her Snake Eyes, and I'm sure we all know why. There's nothing I can find to even tolerate about her; after three seasons, knowing that she--the Bella Swan of anime--will be there, I'm definitely only watching for the eye candy and the OST.

Also, I voted for Quartet Night. Nothing against our boys in STARISH, but I just like Quartet Night better. I mean, how long has it been? and I'm still singing POISON KISS. Not to mention basically every one of Ai's songs because his voice is magical....

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Linderfell
I've been following UtaPri for a long time. I started the first season after it was finished airing and then died waiting for the second and third. Now the waiting game's on for the fourth. Ugh.

My favourite characters are Ai and Reiji with a side of just about everyone in STARISH, minus maybe Masato.... I just love Ai--everything from his design to his voice... just.... I love him. And Reiji brings something to the show that none of the other characters can, and I really appreciate that. Plus, how awesome is it that he drives that crappy Volkswagen even though he could easily get himself a chauffeur, and he makes the best fried chicken. I mean, come on.

I don't mind so much that there's one episode for each guy; it gives you the chance to learn about them individually and give them some character development. Plus, all those songs. I just want to point out that UtaPri is based on an otome game of the same name, in which you choose a character whose route you'd like to play; there wasn't much of a choice but to set the anime up in the same way, apparently.

The only thing I don't like about UtaPri is Haruka. My sisters both call her Snake Eyes, and I'm sure we all know why. There's nothing I can find to even tolerate about her; after three seasons, knowing that she--the Bella Swan of anime--will be there, I'm definitely only watching for the eye candy and the OST.

Also, I voted for Quartet Night. Nothing against our boys in STARISH, but I just like Quartet Night better. I mean, how long has it been? and I'm still singing POISON KISS. Not to mention basically every one of Ai's songs because his voice is magical....

Reiji is pretty talented- fried chicken! lol

I find myself liking Ai more and more! It was so cute when he started singing to himself at STarish's concert. The robot thing is a little odd though.

Ooh poison kiss has been stuck in my head all week. Lol did you ever look at the English lyrics? Made my face turn red...lol

Nanami...one good thing to be said for her is that she really doesn't favor one guy over the other much. My friend and I are watching it as a bl series and nanami really doesn't interfere lol
I SO VERY----- I

I find myself liking Ai more and more! It was so cute when he started singing to himself at STarish's concert. The robot thing is a little odd though.

Ooh poison kiss has been stuck in my head all week. Lol did you ever look at the English lyrics? Made my face turn red...lol

Nanami...one good thing to be said for her is that she really doesn't favor one guy over the other much. My friend and I are watching it as a bl series and nanami really doesn't interfere lol

Not just any fried chicken, fried chicken with Reiji's love. o 3o

I was a little disappointed by the robot thing to begin with, but it kinda grew on me when I started writing my Reiji/Ai fanfic, which was essentially based on the premise that computers usually don't have as long a shelf life as people; Ai gets a virus that corrupts his whole system and causes his hard drive to crash. And I wrote this between seasons one and two, so I want to be convinced that Broccoli stole my idea, but it may actually be in one of the games. I love Ai's episode in season three; how he's just nonchalantly like, "Yeah, I'm a robot." just like it's a normal, everyday thing.

I think the good majority of Quartet Night's music is like that. Like, Camus' Zettai Reido Emotion. There's no mistaking the content in that one. And Quartet Night's self-titled song starts out along the same line as POISON KISS, but then takes a pretty interesting turn in the second verse.... I use the word interesting lightly.

That's pretty much how I'm doing it, lol. I don't see any reason for all these guys to be in love with Haruka, and I'm still upset over her whole learning to read music and compose in one day. That isn't even possible. I play the piano and sing; I know the finer points of sheet music, and there's definitely too much to master in one day. Now factor in her eyes and her tragic backstory and her lack of personality, and you have a recipe for a heroine I hate more than Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina. Which is saying alot.

Lionheart

I have been keeping up with the show and I've seen all 3 seasons!

... Although I must say I'm not terribly impressed with the plot, let's be honest-- not many people care about plot details in a show that came from an otoge. XD

I've played the games before, and that's how I got to know about UtaPri the anime. I've been keeping up with the franchise around the release of UtaPri All Star! :3

Ummm, in terms of biases, Syo and Ai are my favourites! Syo because firstly, he's aesthetically the one I find the most stylish though I wish he was taller haha! I guess the fact that he's short really adds to his character though. Also, I care waaaay too much about who voices a certain character, and Hiro Shimono is one of my favourite voice actors so naturally I'd love Syo. :3
And Ai because I guess I'm a masochist and something about the idea of the impossibility of robot/human really interests me. :9 Also, once again, his design is so so cool! <3 I love his hair and eyes. The one thing I'd change about him is his voice, actually. I'm not a huge fan of Shouta Aoi. D:
A close third would probably be Otoya. :3 I generally feel drawn to genki characters so he's definitely up there. biggrin

I'm happy to see so many fellow fans of those two and the show in general! heart

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Myosotisse
I have been keeping up with the show and I've seen all 3 seasons!

... Although I must say I'm not terribly impressed with the plot, let's be honest-- not many people care about plot details in a show that came from an otoge. XD

I've played the games before, and that's how I got to know about UtaPri the anime. I've been keeping up with the franchise around the release of UtaPri All Star! :3

Ummm, in terms of biases, Syo and Ai are my favourites! Syo because firstly, he's aesthetically the one I find the most stylish though I wish he was taller haha! I guess the fact that he's short really adds to his character though. Also, I care waaaay too much about who voices a certain character, and Hiro Shimono is one of my favourite voice actors so naturally I'd love Syo. :3
And Ai because I guess I'm a masochist and something about the idea of the impossibility of robot/human really interests me. :9 Also, once again, his design is so so cool! <3 I love his hair and eyes. The one thing I'd change about him is his voice, actually. I'm not a huge fan of Shouta Aoi. D:
A close third would probably be Otoya. :3 I generally feel drawn to genki characters so he's definitely up there. biggrin

I'm happy to see so many fellow fans of those two and the show in general! heart

hehe, I'm not there for the plot either... though there are interesting bits here and there!

i'd love to play the games but haven't..

i love Syo too! Ai's just recently grown on me..iam actually always surprised by how tall Ai is..he seems like he should be Syo's height..

Otoya is my 2nd favorite!! Lol I'm noticing a lot of Syo fans on gaia also like Otoya --omigosh his 'Brand New Melody' song is just so happy and cute XD

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Linderfell
I SO VERY----- I

Not just any fried chicken, fried chicken with Reiji's love. o 3o

I was a little disappointed by the robot thing to begin with, but it kinda grew on me when I started writing my Reiji/Ai fanfic, which was essentially based on the premise that computers usually don't have as long a shelf life as people; Ai gets a virus that corrupts his whole system and causes his hard drive to crash. And I wrote this between seasons one and two, so I want to be convinced that Broccoli stole my idea, but it may actually be in one of the games. I love Ai's episode in season three; how he's just nonchalantly like, "Yeah, I'm a robot." just like it's a normal, everyday thing.

I think the good majority of Quartet Night's music is like that. Like, Camus' Zettai Reido Emotion. There's no mistaking the content in that one. And Quartet Night's self-titled song starts out along the same line as POISON KISS, but then takes a pretty interesting turn in the second verse.... I use the word interesting lightly.

That's pretty much how I'm doing it, lol. I don't see any reason for all these guys to be in love with Haruka, and I'm still upset over her whole learning to read music and compose in one day. That isn't even possible. I play the piano and sing; I know the finer points of sheet music, and there's definitely too much to master in one day. Now factor in her eyes and her tragic backstory and her lack of personality, and you have a recipe for a heroine I hate more than Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina. Which is saying alot.

i just got an UtaPri folder with Reiji, Otoya and Tokiya and they are all waiters and Reiji is holding a sandwhich and i keep wondering why the heck its not his famous fried chicken?!?! lol

aw that fic sounds cute! I hope it has a happy ending!!

oh? ~goes to read quartet night's quartet night lyrics'. Is that song from teh game? i haven't heard it before. OMG THOSE LYRICS XD lol "its dangerous"..and then some--thats hysterical!

lol they always have to mention "rock" somewhere..

yeah...nanami..i read some of the manga and in that she actually knows how to read music ahead of time--so im not sure why the anime took that away from her..maybe they wanted us to hate her XD ...lol i dont mind her too much though because she really doesn't get in the way

Fiendish Doll

I've been iffy about picking it up, since I've never watched an idol anime.. But I'm a sucker for reverse harems, so I'm thinking of watching it. xP

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Kuumadere
          I've been iffy about picking it up, since I've never watched an idol anime.. But I'm a sucker for reverse harems, so I'm thinking of watching it. xP
It's cheesy but the characters are cool and the visuals are great. There are a lot of nice songs from it too

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
ahh season 4 hurry uppppppppppppppp!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers