Welcome to Gaia! ::

Retro Punk

I have notice that Kokeshis don't hit me with sleep if i use STONE CUT in combination with regular attacks. Specially if they get petrified.

Snuggly Fox

22,075 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Caelum Caeleste
Also, if you use 100% ally potions, do you not get the reward for a level?

You get the reward. I used one yesterday or this morning. It tops off the current level, and then carries over the rest of the points into the next level.

The one I have a problem with and I believe still has the glitch is the Skill Plus 200% for trainer levels. I used a 200% and only got the reward for recent level it showed me as.

Used a Skill Plus 200% somewhere in the middle of trainer level 25, skipped the level 26 reward, gave me the level 27 reward. That is why the 200% are so cheap on the MP atm. I don't see them fixing it any time soon.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Do you have to use the event kins to get egg drops or can you get egg drops with other kin like stagony?

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
H3av3n
Do you have to use the event kins to get egg drops or can you get egg drops with other kin like stagony?
You can get any drops with any kin, you only need to use your shrine kin to get the achievements and points for the event.

Tiny Friend

H3av3n

You do not need to use your team kin in order to gather eggs, so any kin of your choosing should be fine.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
Eeny
H3av3n

You do not need to use your team kin in order to gather eggs, so any kin of your choosing should be fine.
Thanks! My luck must be just bad then

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
Bishiglomper
H3av3n
You can get any drops with any kin, you only need to use your shrine kin to get the achievements and points for the event.
Thank you!

Distinct Hunter

44,950 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
I've got an Eerie Ghost Lantern kin up for trade.
I'm looking for all kins off this list, except the pink Kokeshi Doll.
Feel free to free to hit me up with offers. biggrin

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Alright, Gaia, look. I am in love with this Kin stuff, but the tweaks done (or whatever is going on) so that weaker Kin are kicking my higher leveled ones' butts is getting ridiculous! And all the missing is getting very annoying as well! emotion_donotwant

The Zen Garden is the worst to even level up in. I love that they reused zOMG! stuff, but funk that place. It's irritating. rofl

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Rupuzzled
So I've been playing for most of the last 36 hours and have not received a single egg drop in that time. Is my luck really that bad?

It seems completely random for each person. I played in the Zen on day one it was up and got an Eerie Ghost Lantern within 30 minutes then nothing after that for about a day or longer. So, don't feel too bad if you haven't gotten one yet, they'll eventually drop! 3nodding

Cuddly Sex Symbol

emetology
My Kitsu learned Deep Paralysis at lvl 20. Also, will you be adding Bunnykit to the list?

Hopping Bunny

// Subs
Ty for the guide ! c;

MercurialRapscallion's Significant Otter

Anxious Cultist

37,525 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Just curious but I noticed there was nothing on Brilliant Tanuki, are those not a drop? I know the regular ones aren't but the other Tanuki and Fox show up that are other colored and I wondered why those weren't listed too.

Perfect Friend

26,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gaian 50
Haven't gotten any Kokeshi Dolls yet. I crai. ; n ;

Somber Dreamer

8,375 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Just for a heads up for anyone, do not use a skill/magic (anything that costs MP) if you are withered and are attempting to use MP at very low meter. You will end up getting an error and you have to refresh the page. Since wither decreases your MP whenever you do anything and you attempt to use your skill (maybe magic too) with the same cost of MP as how much you have left, the total cost goes over what you actually had left and errors out.

i.e. if you used a skill that costs 5 MP when you have 5 MP left in you bar while withered, you get an error (because it totals 6+ cost of MP instead of 5).

I'm not sure if anyone ran into this or not, just a heads up wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces