Welcome to Gaia! ::

Not a Bear's Husband

Golden Rogue

18,490 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
The game didn't work for me the first couple of weeks and I'm just now making some progress. Please don't end it when the month is over. Please let us have more time.

crying

Wynter Nyx's Princess

Deathly Gatekeeper

i hope the game comes back more perminantly versus just being a past event, that was alot of work from the looks of it to be created, i enjoyed it, despite not being able to play much either...crappy internet, gj to the ones who created it....

Clockwork Astronomer

The game isn't going anywhere!
The "event" that is ending is just the Kanoko rescue storyline, and some of the perks for having been an original player for their new game, such as getting a Lucky the Cat egg at level 10 and being able to get Stagony eggs to drop.

Once this event officially ends, the game will stick around and be used for other events (like the Summer Festival one that's just started up). So if you still want to level up your Kin, go for it! Just be sure to grab your Lucky ASAP, and hope for good luck if you haven't gotten your Stagony yet (mine dropped off a level 5 Stagony, so it's totally possible even if you aren't super high level yet).

I'm guessing this is their answer to removing zOMG. They're going to pull old zOMG content and add bits and pieces to this new pet battle game. And to keep it fresh, I'm guessing they'll constantly pull and add different regions to the game (like I very much expect the temple to disappear after this new event ends and be replaced by some other more halloween-ish zOMG content).

Divine Anubutt

27,850 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
well lake kindred is a permanent game -u- the events contain exclusive kin but the game is permanent

Wynter Nyx's Princess

Deathly Gatekeeper

DemonicOverture
The "event" that is ending is just the Kanoko rescue storyline, and some of the perks for having been an original player for their new game, such as getting a Lucky the Cat egg at level 10 and being able to get Stagony eggs to drop.

Once this event officially ends, the game will stick around and be used for other events (like the Summer Festival one that's just started up). So if you still want to level up your Kin, go for it! Just be sure to grab your Lucky ASAP, and hope for good luck if you haven't gotten your Stagony yet (mine dropped off a level 5 Stagony, so it's totally possible even if you aren't super high level yet).

I'm guessing this is their answer to removing zOMG. They're going to pull old zOMG content and add bits and pieces to this new pet battle game. And to keep it fresh, I'm guessing they'll constantly pull and add different regions to the game (like I very much expect the temple to disappear after this new event ends and be replaced by some other more halloween-ish zOMG content).

thank you for the info im happy to hear

Clockwork Astronomer

The Goddess Nephthys
DemonicOverture

Also, even if you aren't interested in using a weak Kin like Lucky, it's a super good idea to try and get one and then level him up. Each time he levels, he drops an old RIG or lots of gold. At level 3 you get 10bil, and it takes like, a few minutes to get him there if you use stamina and singe potions on the weak opponents.

Wynter Nyx's Princess

Deathly Gatekeeper

DemonicOverture
The Goddess Nephthys
DemonicOverture

Also, even if you aren't interested in using a weak Kin like Lucky, it's a super good idea to try and get one and then level him up. Each time he levels, he drops an old RIG or lots of gold. At level 3 you get 10bil, and it takes like, a few minutes to get him there if you use stamina and singe potions on the weak opponents.

oh i already got lucky iv managed to get em up to lvl 5 last night despite internet issues ^o^

Clockwork Astronomer

The Goddess Nephthys
DemonicOverture
The Goddess Nephthys
DemonicOverture

oh i already got lucky iv managed to get em up to lvl 5 last night despite internet issues ^o^

Oh okay, awesome!
Mine is still at level 3, but I want to get him up to level 10 so I can get that Kindred Lucky item for my avi. At this point I'm trying to just evolve my Echo and get the equippable items from the Kin I have (plus since this new festival event is so early I'm trying to get as many of the new items as possible so I can make a quick buck before prices drop >< )

Wynter Nyx's Princess

Deathly Gatekeeper

DemonicOverture
The Goddess Nephthys
DemonicOverture
The Goddess Nephthys
DemonicOverture

Oh okay, awesome!
Mine is still at level 3, but I want to get him up to level 10 so I can get that Kindred Lucky item for my avi. At this point I'm trying to just evolve my Echo and get the equippable items from the Kin I have (plus since this new festival event is so early I'm trying to get as many of the new items as possible so I can make a quick buck before prices drop >< )

i really want that lucky item too but i dont think ill be getting it i need to sleep soon since i have to prepare the house for guests later D: bah good luck with your item quest biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff