Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Vampire

13,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
heart if i quote you heart
it mean's i may just be drawing you so keep me company ??

otherwise im drawing some more freebies cause no one will buy my art for rainbow items- cries-

- I WILL DRAW ANYTHING - IF IM INTERESTED

Greedy Vampire

13,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100

12,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bidding War 100
-jumps in-
Heellooooooooo~! How are you doing today? whee
ps your avi is actually super cool omg

Could you draw my OC~?
She's a floofy and colourful anthro/humanized Mink. (But I'm looking for more animal-like art than human heart ) She was an old OC that I've revamped recently!
She's about 5'5-5'6, slimmer in size. She's somewhere around 17 years old I think.
She is very playful, and kind of like an excited puppy at times.
She likes wearing/doing girly things, she wears a lot of like bright and pastel-y colours, and her fur/hail colour is white, like a White/Snow Mink!

[[ refs below ]]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Perfect Treat

Hello~
Would you be interested in drawing this avi? c:
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Romantic Sex Symbol

Hi there! Would you be interested in drawing my little Butt-head, Aries?

User Image

ARIESxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                        Birth name: Darian Brandt
                                        Hair: Black with the left side shaven. He has long hair on the right side and medium length in the back
                                        Eye color: Red
                                        Skin Tone: Pale
                                        Body Type: 6'3" and rather muscular
                                        Clothing: Aries likes to wear anything that is black; usually wearing a leather jacket and jeans but it doesn't matter exactly. I haven't really given him too big of a wardrobe, so feel free to draw him in anything that is black or "punk"
                                        Personality: He is the strong and silent type who is a jerk to pretty much everyone. He is cold and quick tempered but will protect someone he cares about without a moments hesitation. He can be smug at times.
                                        Specific appearance traits: He has birth mark in the shape of the zodiac symbol for Aries ( ♈) on his upper left shoulder and always has dog tags around his neck (they are somewhat of a shackle that he can't take off)
                                        Other: He has a serious case of resting b***h-face so it looks like he's anger ALLLLLLLLLL the time, even when he's calm. He also has a lip ring on the left side of his mouth.

If you want any more information about him or to see some other example, you can find it here.

____________________________________________________________
                                        _______________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________
                                        _______
                                        ________________________________________________________________________
                                        _______
                                        _____________________________________________________________________________
                                        _________________________________________________________
                                        _______________________________________________________
                                        ________________________________________________________

I also made him into an avi!

User Image

You can do what ever you want to him. Draw him as a magical girl if you want! biggrin

Thanks for your consideration!

Kiorria's Wife

Lavish Lover

Anxious Bunny

Maybe my new avi please if you like

Greedy Vampire

13,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Ecchi Oppai
Hello~
Would you be interested in drawing this avi? c:
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

here u go

BOOP

User Image

Greedy Vampire

13,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Only Sparkly Princess
-jumps in-
Heellooooooooo~! How are you doing today? whee
ps your avi is actually super cool omg

Could you draw my OC~?
She's a floofy and colourful anthro/humanized Mink. (But I'm looking for more animal-like art than human heart ) She was an old OC that I've revamped recently!
She's about 5'5-5'6, slimmer in size. She's somewhere around 17 years old I think.
She is very playful, and kind of like an excited puppy at times.
She likes wearing/doing girly things, she wears a lot of like bright and pastel-y colours, and her fur/hail colour is white, like a White/Snow Mink!

[[ refs below ]]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

LOL thank you !! i love rainbow items !! so my avi makes me happy !! also ok ill give ur little girl a try !! i wanna try to do furry / anthro more !! it make look werid but ill try!!

Greedy Vampire

13,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Shameless Bloodsucker

Consider Orik or Kaun? <3 Thanks!

12,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bidding War 100
dantespiratelove
LOL thank you !! i love rainbow items !! so my avi makes me happy !! also ok ill give ur little girl a try !! i wanna try to do furry / anthro more !! it make look werid but ill try!!
Yeah! :3c Rainbow avis make me happy too, they're so colourful and happy!
And thank you for considering me. heart And it doesn't matter if it looks 'weird', i'm positive it'll look great one way or another! 3nodding

Greedy Vampire

13,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
jeez im bored lol

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
dantespiratelove
jeez im bored lol
I got a challenge fer you! <3 perhaps my Girls below? ( I copy and paste my stuff, cuz unless I need to fill out a forum It feels tedious to keep retyping the same thing. ) (brb need to restart computer.. it's forcing me to... stressed )

I am looking for Art for my dearest Darling Belle! biggrin

I would really like some nice art of her new look (since most of them are out of date!)

User Image

She is short and curvy and busty! (I crossed out the one image, since she has heterochromia, and the other image puts the eye color on the wrong side, and I just hate to confuse you!)

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jadzia!

She's fun, whimsical (and also busty but no one draws her like that) and has those really epic long arms! and of course that adorable look on her face!

User Image

( I do have other images if you care to see them)

Please consider me?
Thanks for atleast checking me out! emotion_kirakira

User Image User Image

{ Art done by awesome people below }

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit